The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Americans Believing in the Resurrection Drops

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:19 am

Yes, but what about decrease in the number of believers?

Frosty maybe we should discuss numbers, either the real kind or the book in the bible. There was one messed up quote in Numbers I found.

I think Christ is a title, not a literal man. If there is a Christ (and I believe there are several), then there are several Christs. It seems that they don't associate much but are aware of each other's existence in the universe somewhere. I have wondered if they can literally shape truth. The Amber series of Roger Zelazny comes to mind.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby qmark » Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 am

It is a title, it means Messiah (upper case m), and there is only one. There are, and have been, several messiah's (lower case m) which could be anybody but they won't save your soul. As the apostle Peter said, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

It is the name and person of Jesus that leads to the resurrection of life. The word Christ (Messiah) describes who He is. As Jesus Himself said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

The decrease in believers is simply people loving darkness more than the Light.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:57 am

God's way has never depended on the tradition of men...that numbers determine what is right and correct. This is in like manner to the trend of today where people unthinkingly believe that what is the most emotional..is what is right and correct.
Numbers mean little to God. This is clear in the Word from beginning to end.

Note that in like manner...Christians...like the Hebrews are and were always surrounded by people who do not like them. They are a minority...and still are...surrounded by the Wildlife of this world.

As to Numbers...this is in the Olde Testament.

There is something of importance for which even Ministers in God's Word today do not teach and preach to their flocks....and it is of importance in understanding what is going on today as well as back in the Olde Testament times. That there was and still is a war going on with the "fallen." And that the "fallen" had infiltrated most of the nations of the world and made religions among these nations..and were also instituting a breeding program along with the religion to accompany this breeding program. This is why most of these nations were of the pattern of the Fertility Religions..or Paganism...because of this association with the "Fallen."

God's instruction to His People is to not do as the nations surrounding them were doing..because by this Fertility Religion practices they had defiled the land. The children of Israel were not to do this ..not to follow this practice.
And we see the Children of Israel...when Moses came down off the Mount...going back to this ancient depravity which they learned in the captivity in Egypt.

This is the reason in many of the lands they were instructed to conquer...in war..they were told to kill everything...animals, humans, even to burn the idols and take unto themselves none of the abominations. And when the Children of Israel did this...they were severely punnished for tresspassing against God.
Very little of this is explained to Believers today in lieu of today's watered down religion in which "All religions are the same religion ..all gods are the same gods."

Once you know this for what it is...it changes greatly the understanding of the Olde Testament and what was going on back then.
THe Children of Israel spent many years killing off the remnant of the "Fallen" including the Giants. It did not happen easily. It took many years to do this.

This is what many of the Unbelievers do not know concerning the Olde Testament. To be fair ..many Believers themselves do not know because their Ministers prefer to keep them ignorant of this...by design. Today Ministers are teaching the sweet sugary religion..the feel good religion...and removing the Salt from both the Olde and New Testaments. They are teaching secretly and privily the world religion after the god of this world.

What you have going on today..is a return to the Olde Fertility Religions under the guise of Enlightenment...wisdom sophism...as taught in public schools ..from Kindergarten to colleges without most knowing this pattern of which is being described here in this post. In this manner...ignorance under the guise of "Enlightenment " and "Tolerance" can default through without being challanged.
Someone out here is attempting to bring back the religion of the "Fallen." on an ignorant and unawares people.

This is why you see me say...that no one defines who and what they are by their sexuality and sexual orientation. Once you know..you can see this pattern repeated over and over ..from the Olde Testament to the New Testament.

Today's religion of the "Fallen" is Codified in the surviving Mystery Religions of whom many of our leaders have sworn secret allegiance...in many nations..without the knowledge of most of the people of these nations. And they are also in Colleges and Universitys...as well as grammer school levels being paid by Government/Leadership of this nation to promote the same. A return to the Olde Fertility Religions..to make the world ..one world. One is a code word for this Ancient Fertility Religion among those schooled in it.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:36 am

qmark wrote:It is a title, it means Messiah (upper case m), and there is only one. There are, and have been, several messiah's (lower case m) which could be anybody but they won't save your soul. As the apostle Peter said, "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must be saved."

It is the name and person of Jesus that leads to the resurrection of life. The word Christ (Messiah) describes who He is. As Jesus Himself said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

The decrease in believers is simply people loving darkness more than the Light.

I don't see how I can take Peter and Jesus at their word and trust the accuracy of their statements. And I am hesitant to trust the words of Peter and Jesus not because I love darkness more than the Light...I simply think they may be in error as to the uniqueness of Christ; I mean, for starters, how much of the world were they aware of to claim Jesus was the only messiah? Wasn't their world pretty small? I could more easily accept the accuracy of Jesus' and Peter's claims of the uniqueness of Jesus as Christ if they were only referring to their relatively small awareness of the planet. Were there no native americans who were messiahs? No Indians, no Chinese, no Anglo Saxons or South Americans, no Africans that were messiahs? I just don't believe that Jesus is/was the only messiah... I suspect that he has help across the planet, though I don't think they attend meetings or exchange Christmas cards. Luke 17:21 comes to mind, though it can be interpreted in a couple of ways...
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 11, 2013 6:41 pm

at1with0 wrote:Yes, but what about decrease in the number of believers?

Frosty maybe we should discuss numbers, either the real kind or the book in the bible. There was one messed up quote in Numbers I found.

I think Christ is a title, not a literal man. If there is a Christ (and I believe there are several), then there are several Christs. It seems that they don't associate much but are aware of each other's existence in the universe somewhere. I have wondered if they can literally shape truth. The Amber series of Roger Zelazny comes to mind.

2 completely different subjects here. Not sure what you are getting at.

The quote in numbers makes sense to me but only in the context that bloodlines and physical genetic material and DNA seem to mean a lot to God. He ordered that an entire people by wiped out and to me that means He was literally trying to remove a cancer from the human genome. Notice He said anyone that had not had sex with one of the offending people should be spared.

As far as you stating "if there is a Christ... then there are several Christs," obviously I take issue with that. Jesus Christ made no bones about about being the ONE and ONLY Christ. So if he IS the real deal, then he is the one and only. If he's not the real deal, then all of this is moot.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 11, 2013 6:48 pm

I mean, doesn't it make sense (it seems blatantly obvious to me) what God was doing back in the times of the Old Testament? He was taking measures to permanently remove a certain genetic sequence from our DNA so that it would be gone forever and never re-introduced? Something similar happened before, right?

Think back to the book of Genesis. "The Nephilim" roamed the Earth in those days... and had sex with all the surrounding peoples, apart from the singled-out, protected, Chosen people. God chose a group of people and made sure to spare them the demon spawn and genetic destruction of the Nephilim. Who were the Nephilim? Well, the literal translation of the word means those who "came down" as in from above. Who would have come from above? Who fell "down" to Earth? Well, doesn't the bible tell us beforehand that the evil conspiring angels were "cast down" from the heavens?

Read the book of Enoch. Enoch claims to have witnessed the whole event. Enoch is one of only 2 people in the bible who never died. God obviously favored Enoch a great deal. What did Enoch say happened? In the book that is attributed to him, he said that the angels from above had sex with human women down here and the spawn that arose from these unions, were powerful GIANTS... and misprint or not, the book says they stood 45 or 450 feet tall. Can you imagine?

Then God said this isn't good and flooded the Earth. Obviously it was something that just couldn't be allowed to continue.

Flash forward to the conquering of the land of milk and honey. God promised never to flood the Earth again but apparently, another genetic nightmare was spreading. This time, God used his chosen people to surgically remove the cancer themselves using the blade of a sword.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Something I can't help wondering is if the laws of the OT are considered outdated and only relevant for that time and not now, then what else in the OT is also not relevant now whether we want it to be or not?

Came from above sounds more like ET's than angels because heaven is not above us in the usual sense while ET's from alien worlds are. But then again, maybe this is another time to interpret the words loosely. At any rate, I could see hybrid DNA causing giants to walk the earth. It would be nice to find fossils. People trust them more than books (for whatever reason), especially apocrypha.

I do not agree with God's methods. And I may never will. That's part of what makes me a human being.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sun May 12, 2013 1:33 am

at1with0 wrote:I do not agree with God's methods. And I may never will. That's part of what makes me a human being.

None of us agree with his methods. Not 100% of the time, anyway.

Zecharia Sitchin agreed with you on who the Nephilim are/were.
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 am

frrostedman wrote:
at1with0 wrote:I do not agree with God's methods. And I may never will. That's part of what makes me a human being.

None of us agree with his methods. Not 100% of the time, anyway.

That is sort of comforting.

Zecharia Sitchin agreed with you on who the Nephilim are/were.

Just so happens I was talking about something like this with a friend today. He was telling me that apparently Egyptian hieroglyphics depict chariots in the sky with people in them... But I wonder if that was imagined or seen...

Next time I get into reading mode I will try to read the book of Enoch.
at1with0

Postby khanster » Sun May 12, 2013 2:10 am

the resurrection truth

khanster

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts