The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What Ya'll listening to

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 04, 2013 12:30 am

Can't believe I haven't posted this one. It's at the top of my hotlist. Full version slightly better but this radio edit has a nice video to go with it.

Last edited by frrostedman on Mon May 06, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 04, 2013 12:33 am

Wasn't sure if bionic missed these (and if you didn't and just don't like them, that's ok). I'm listening to Yet Another Day right now and it's just so cool and psychedelic.

And since you're such a tree-huggin' Cali-Liberal environmentalist, you should love this one. :)
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 04, 2013 1:23 am

bionic, I kinda like Flunk. The best one for me was Queen of the Underground. I like her voice. She reminds me of this Kim Lacour

frrostedman

Postby bionic » Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm

frrostedman wrote:Can't believe I haven't posted this one. It's at the top of my hotlist. Full version slightly better but this radio edit has a nice video to go with it.

it's so wierd ..I never would have never thought..earlier on in my life..how much my car and driving ,in general, would mean to my life's interpretation...investigation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJyP5WwOu0
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Wed May 08, 2013 10:55 pm

bionic wrote:it's so wierd ..I never would have never thought..earlier on in my life..how much my car and driving ,in general, would mean to my life's interpretation...investigation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJyP5WwOu0

Back in high school we were given a choice of any subject to write a term paper on. I chose psychic (and dream interpreter) Edgar Cayce. They say he could put a book under his pillow, sleep on it, and the next day recite it word for word. Anyway, he authored an interesting book where he interpreted the symbolic meanings of things you dream about. One of the few I remember is the symbolic meaning of dreaming about driving. He said that it represented your life; how things are going, and/or what you fear may happen in the future. He was SPOT ON in that interpretation! Ever since then, every time I've dreamt about driving, I've applied it to my life and sure enough, it made all the sense in the world. One example I can recall is where I was offered a job and had to decide whether or not to take it and work for a company I knew nothing about, or, keep the job I had where I was secure. I dreamt about driving and coming to a fork in the road. To the right was well-lit. To the left was completely dark. I took the left turn (and I guess I didn't have headlights because I couldn't see anything). The dream ended with me feeling panicked about not being able to see, but proceeding forward through the dark anyway. The symbolic meaning is obvious. And, as you might have guessed. I took the new job offer. I still work for that company today... some 19 years later.

You posted a song from The Cars. They are former favorites of mine (of course they would be, I love keyboards and they are all about keyboards). Did you ever hear my fave, "All Mixed Up"? It plays right after "Moving in Stereo." In fact, you can't really separate the two since Moving in Stereo fades in to All Mixed up. If you listen, you can hear Moving in Stereo ending, while All Mixed up starts.

frrostedman

Postby Archer_Blues » Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 am

Drudkh – Forests in Fire and Gold
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
Archer_Blues

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:46 am

MIB?

As in the guy who used to have 30,000+ posts?

Oh and FM, there's a guy I know, khanster as he is known here, who has been putting a lot of Edgar Cayce's stuff on my forum... I haven't seen any videos myself but apparently he has a whole cosmology built up....?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Archer_Blues » Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 am

at1with0 wrote:MIB?

Oh and FM, there's a guy I know, khanster as he is known here, who has been putting a lot of Edgar Cayce's stuff on my forum... I haven't seen any videos myself but apparently he has a whole cosmology built up....?

I am indeed the same.
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
Archer_Blues

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:30 am

Archer_Blues wrote:

I am indeed the same.

How can we know for sure? :think:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby MIBby » Thu May 09, 2013 8:31 am

at1with0 wrote:
Archer_Blues wrote:

I am indeed the same.

How can we know for sure? :think:

Got my old account back, and ask me some questions only MIB would know then ;)
MIBby

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts