The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Hamas, Al Qaeda . . . Christians?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Halfabo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:37 am

The world will always hate Christians. We speak the truth the world does not want to hear.

Joh 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Joh 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Sorry to disagree with you, but although I agree there is a anti-christian sentiment many places we hear and see, I do not believe the world hates Christians, nor do I believe Christians are forced into private home meetings to survive. I see Christian Churches full of worshipers all over our nation, Catholics Churches and Masses also with parking lots full. In other countries, this is not the case. In some countries it could spell the death penalty for possessing Christian material, or spreading Christianity. That is mostly in Islamic counties with brutal rechimes. I guess I do not see such a cynical view of the condition of Christianity. I do not like how many liberal ideas of our society may conflict with Christian/Judeo philosophies but also take they view of the governments forcing its view into the churches either. We have great conflicts sometimes in the teaching of our church and how the mechanics of a Democracy work.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 pm

It is just starting Greeney. Obama has already tried to force Catholic Churches, businesses and organizations to pay for contraception and abortions for their employees. There have been quite a few law suits against companies who refuse to cater same sex weddings, because of their Christian beliefs. I may see these things more than you because I watch them every day. I have seen it increase constantly over the last ten years, and it is getting worse. They have been allowing Muslims to block traffic in major cities so they can have their prayer time five times a day while police block traffic for them. While in D.C. they arrested a small group of Christians praying on the grass near a sidewalk across the street from the White House. The Christians were not blocking traffic, either on the street or the sidewalk. They were just kneeling and quietly praying for this country. It will get much worse in the near future.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:56 pm

That is a very small problem that came from the Obama care program, that will be worked out, and it is not a magnitude of thinking Christians are hated, nor that you are forced into private homes for fear, the Government is regulating your religion. I think the view of some here who think, that because of the proof for providing tax exempt status under the Non-profits rules, also do not oppress your religion in the process. Some how I find it hard to believe that there is not more to the story you are telling about blocking traffic, and the Christians just quietly praying.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:04 am

Summary of the eRumor:
This is a forwarded email with attached photos that says the pictures are that of Muslims in prayer on the streets of New York City. It also says that every Friday afternoon traffic is stopped so Muslims can gather at the corner of 42nd and Madison to pray.

The Truth:
The photos were taken in New York City but this is not a weekly event. Once a year the Muslim Foundation of America organizes a Muslim Day Parade event that includes a gathering of Muslims at the corner of Madison Ave and 41st Street for Zahur prayer.

This has been an annual event since 1985 and the 25th annual event is slated for September 26, 2010.

A few months ago I made an uproar over busting Cole-trickle for posting a picture, but omitting the caption that fully explained what it was, while Cole fabricated something false, and these pictures of the Muslim appear to be no different. This was taken from the link your own pictures had, and when you read what the truth is, doesn't sound at all like the senerio you are declaring. Apparently this is a parade event, which is most probably permitted, and once a year, not weekly.

Halfabo wrote:While in D.C. they arrested a small group of Christians praying on the grass near a sidewalk across the street from the White House. The Christians were not blocking traffic, either on the street or the sidewalk. They were just kneeling and quietly praying for this country.

Now look again at the picture you posted of this. The way you just described it and what the picture shows is totally different. Just quietly kneeling on what grass, holding bright blue protest signs. They are not on grass, they are in the street. Any grass is behind a fence, they are on asphalt.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Regardless of whether halfabo's example is valid or not, Greeney, I completely agree with him (and so do most Evangelical/Protestant Christians) that the world is turning against us (and the Catholic Church) in increasing numbers. But, it's not just a small thing. Do some looking around and you will see that Islam is growing rapidly, while Christianity is shrinking in numbers. Muslims by default dislike (or hate) Christians. But it's not just the ever-growing Muslim population that has an extreme distaste for Christians. You and I (and the Conservative News Organizations) have witnessed first hand, the seething hatred the ever-growing Secular population has for Christians in particular. Where are the secular political groups whose aim is to defeat the influx of Islam? I'm not aware of any. But there are countless, very powerful Secular political groups and lobbies that have the sole purpose of expunging Christianity entirely from the public square. Christianity disgusts them. Islam doesn't. Sharia Law doesn't. Figure that out.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:59 pm

I'm not saying this is not true in many places and growing in the USA. I am just saying these pictures provided were not characterized truthfully.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 pm

I think after this last 2 weeks of the Boston bombing, there is a great shift in the sentiment towards Muslims. Now a total distrust. Whatever gains they may have had since 911, these 2 idiots just regressed any of that. If that was not enough, just listening to their idiot parents, and other relatives still in the USA has turned people off so badly, they need to crawl into the nearest hole. This country is not only disgusted with them both, but all these people were granted asylum, several collected welfare, these idiots had scoloarships, and grants for school. The Mother skipped out on bail, back to Russia to avoid a $1600 shop lifting charge. The store shop robbed was not the Boston location, but the bomb went off across the street from the same store, in Boston. Connection??? Who knows. The entire bunch of them crying this country framed them (the boys). Listening to the Mother just makes you throw up. What nerve, brazen, no remorse, no empathy for any of those with limbs blown off.

Americans are just appalled by this entire family IMHO, and these are suppose to be Normal mainstream Muslims. Turns out they seem to favor a jehodist mentality, and Americans are just sick of trying to figure out who is who, and who are the good ones, and who are the bad ones.

The only somewhat uplifting thing I herd was the Boston Mosque who has refused to have a funeral for the dead brother. They have even given an interview to Times magazine over it.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:21 am

Yes Greeney. Even my secular Progressive brother (ultra, ultra liberal) said he was glad that the bombers didn't turn out to be of Arab descent, because he was sure that if that happened, Americans were going to blow our tops and unleash attacks against just about anyone with dark skin and a long beard. That caught me by surprise, coming from him. But he was about right. I think the USA has had just about enough of this crap and it won't take much more for us to react. Harshly.

It makes me wonder how it is that in other countries like England and France, they have allowed Muslims and the Sharia way of life to permeate their cities. I just don't feel like the USA will allow it to happen -- but I could be wrong because as long as the secular Progressives have a major influence here, the Muslims will be welcome and encouraged to at least some degree.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts