The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Islamic radical elements hatching devilish terrorist....

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Andre » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:17 am

Islamic radical elements hatching devilish terrorist schemes had been based for years in a major German city of Hamburg! And potential kamikaze terrorists had been nourished just at a local mosque! No wonder! Imo it comes quite naturally. Obviously at present Germany makes the feeblest part of the antiterrorist defence chain of European countries.
Many soberminded Germans chafe at those free ways Muslim immigrants are allowed by German authorities. Me too. I’m sure that’s core of the problems actually. In this country (France) say wearing of head-scarves by women is forbidden by law. Dйfendu!! Verbotten!! And in Germany it’s no taboo even for university teachers!!
Sadly enough, Islam is quite visible religion in modern Germany and German officials even tend to acknowledge it as the second major one in the country. Number of title Germans converting into Islam is on the rise!` Ironically, German officials are sort of boasting this! While there’s nothing to be happy about!
Luckily in France top officials are well aware of the Islamic huge challenge. There are no somewhat fluffy muslims ready to embrace western ways. Islam is rather rigid and aggressive religion. Trust a muslim but stay vigilant for one day he may well cut your throat in cold blood! That’s their style!
Imo that precious European tolerance is lack of brain. It doesn’t actually fit modern environment. There’s survival of European civilization at stake now, our survival exactly!
Andre

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 am

Welcome to the Blackvault Andre, what do you propose they do about what you just said?
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Salamo Alaykum Andre!
hxxx

Postby frrostedman » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 pm

*bump*

pushing spam off page
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Orion719 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 am

That's so true afzal - I know by firsthand experience in my overseas
time. There's nothing much that we can do to eradicate so many Muslims
from other countries. Germans seem to have some very lax laws and I think
that's due to in part by their grotesque history back in WWII. This is all just
speculation of course, and if course, to each their own.
Orion719

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts