The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Americans Believing in the Resurrection Drops

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:31 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Liberal Christianity is doing the same New Speak...in order to turn Christians away from Salt...The Salt of the Earth and into ...The Sugar of the Earth.

AMEN. Very well said!

qmark wrote:There is nothing more dangerous than a wolf in sheep's clothing except maybe a sheep that doesn't know the voice of his shepherd

AMEN AGAIN. Well said also!

I mean, how can anyone who calls themselves Christian, claim they don't believe most of the bible, and don't believe in Christ's virgin birth or his resurrection? I don't know, but Liberal "Christians" will tell you that's what they believe and that's what they were taught in "Seminary."

Hmph.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

The survey in question did not really say those surveyed were all of Christian religions. Are you saying there are Christian churches that are teaching something other than Jesus was Crucified, died, and buried, and arose again on the 3rd day? Teaching there was no resurrection? If they do not believe that, what are they teaching and in what church/religion can you site as doing so? I know their have always been a difference in the belief of the Immaculate Conception something Catholics believe. As we have more and more different religions growing in this country, It would be no surprise for religions like Islamic to not believe what Christians believe.

Glad to see everyone getting active posting again. :D
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:29 pm

greeney2 wrote:The survey in question did not really say those surveyed were all of Christian religions. Are you saying there are Christian churches that are teaching something other than Jesus was Crucified, died, and buried, and arose again on the 3rd day? Teaching there was no resurrection? If they do not believe that, what are they teaching and in what church/religion can you site as doing so? I know their have always been a difference in the belief of the Immaculate Conception something Catholics believe. As we have more and more different religions growing in this country, It would be no surprise for religions like Islamic to not believe what Christians believe.

Glad to see everyone getting active posting again. :D

Greeney, churches are teaching it today, because--if I'm not mistaken--about 75% of the US Seminaries churn out graduates (soon-to-be ministers) using the very same teachings in their curriculum. They teach a different "brand" of Christianity where the bible is almost completely myth; Jesus was an enlightened Rabbi not born of a virgin, and the miracles in the bible are either symbolic or flat-out made up. They call themselves "Christians" because they simply believe what Jesus said is a philosophy we should all live by. Here's my question to these idiots: How can you assign any value at all to the "words of Jesus," when those words come from the same Scriptures you almost entirely dismiss?

I'll have to search around on the internet to get a better, more current understanding on where Liberal Christian Theology stands today. I'll get that done before the week is up. Maybe even tonight.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm not sure I would be able to name one or know which ones it may be, but is that not known as a "cult"?
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm

greeney2 wrote:I'm not sure I would be able to name one or know which ones it may be, but is that not known as a "cult"?

:D

In polite terms, I'd label this group a cult, too. But it's gone beyond cult status. It has already reached status quo. Pretty soon, it's the "Orthodox" Christians and Catholics like you and me that will be given cult status. We are dwindling in numbers.
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 am

The majority of what are called "christian" today are members of the apostate church. Most of the true Christians are leaving the churches and meeting at home in small groups. That will soon be the only place that is safe for them. Most would see this as disheartening or as bad news. I have been expecting and observing it for a long time. It is just one more sign that we are rapidly approaching the end times and the return of Jesus Christ. I see it as something to get excited about. Our suffering may get worse for awhile but, it is all most over.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Agree with Halfabo's assessment in their last post. Many Christian Churches today are apostate.

They are of the counterfeiter..and their doctrine and dogma is counterfeit.

I began to learn this pattern over twenty years ago and built on it to learning of the Occult principles and along with the Occult...the pattern of a counterfeit and the name of the counterfeiter.

When one learns this pattern..it becomes noticeable how many counterfeits surround us daily.

Well spoken Halfabo...well spoken.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:42 pm

It brings joy to my heart to see halfabo posting here.
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

frrostedman wrote:It brings joy to my heart to see halfabo posting here.

It brings joy to my heart to read the posts of both you frostedman and Halfabo.

My understanding of seminaries/Bible Colleges after much study and listening to those who know and can teach from the Word Itself...

That seminaries/bible colleges...the purpose of them is to teach disguised concealed hidden doctrine..for the purpose of laying the ground for the seed of Ishmael....to get rid ..quietly and privily of Issac and his seed.

To Counterfeit.

This is what I mean when constantly repeating the passage...from Galatians chapter 4..except that the world wants it reversed..to make the children of the bondwoman heir with the children of the freewoman....when the passage says the opposite.

Many years ago..I heard an olde teacher versed in the Word call them Bible Cemeteries. The purpose of them is to bury the Word.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Lucifer » Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 am

Perhaps the job was done so well that Christ was not necessary. In all honesty the track record of Christianity would leave any (g)od cringing at the inequity and disparity left by Christ and without purpose for his original purpose was wasted due to a selfish pride, which laid to waist any revelation of Christ as a savior and shed new light of that of a destroyer, which contradicts the nature of Christ. Perhaps salvation is born through suffering as Christ heralded ... its the world who had suffered now must be cleansed like wounds. Perhaps the Christ is a parable and that parable reflects the whole world as Christ and now the wounds must be cleansed ... THROUGH A NEW WORLD ORDER! Either way you look at it the bible was proliferated as a control agent and without it being pure, the truth or message contained therein is corrupt. Its a tool of the Mason's ... I own North America thanks to the Brotherhood!

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts