The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Video Games: What are you playing?

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby event_horizon » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 pm

This is THE bestest video game I've ever played though. #1 All Time. Nothing beats the music and atmosphere of it all. 8-)

I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby frrostedman » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm

blackvault wrote:Im down for Chess! I have an Iphone, and play a lot with one of my best friends on his droid. That said, I dont know the app name off hand (I will get it) if you have either of those phones :)

I'm down for chess, but if you insist on an android app, you'll have to tell me which one to get.

As far as Black Ops II -- I followed your advice and got it last night. Wow. Would you believe that the opening battle on the battlefield, and the mission to save the prisoner... had my heart racing to the point where I had to pause the game and take a break?

I'm not good at the open field battle. I am very colorblind and I can't tell the difference between the enemy and the good guys.... I'll keep playing the game all the way through but it might just be a little to fast-paced and demanding for a old man like me. The 2nd mission was really fun! I love the scopes that reveal the enemy targets! Nice!
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby blackvault » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 pm

The chess app that works on Iphone and Droid is called "Chess Time" It is free :) My login name is BlackVault and email is john@greenewald.com

In regards to BO2, do you play on XBox 360? My screen name is "RNS BlackVault"

:)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby frrostedman » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 pm

I'll look for chess time.

I have an Xbox but purchased the PC version of Black Ops II
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:14 am

Currently playing versions 1.07 and 1.13d of Diablo II: Lod and version 1.06b of Classic Diablo II. It's been a lot of fun.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby chiselray » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:24 am

like the look of Dead Space ,i bet i grab it next week and it will be another damn game i never get to finish...
chiselray

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:09 am

I have several games I've never finished, some due to terrible production and bugs/glitches, some due to ignoring in favor of other games. Then there are those that are far too advanced for this backup dinosaur PC I'm currently using. A friend from EVE Online recommended a nice 1000w modular PSU I plan to pickup when funds permit for my gaming rig. Just have a lot of other more important priorities ahead of that at the moment.

For the time being, I'm making the most out of my old gaming rig. Playing those oldie but goodies, like Diablo II , Starcraft, Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale and the Command & Conquer series.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 pm

X3:Reunion. Egads! This is definitely the hardest game I've ever played. I first tried the X Universe by installing X3: Terran Conflict on my gaming rig, which is dead at the moment, and quit after losing over a dozen characters. So I installed X3:Reunion on my old gaming rig as it's the only one of the two that will run on it. I've gotten into it, a lot farther than any other character, on the humble merchant normal setting. I've almost worked myself up to 500,000 credits and will apparently need a lot more to get a better ship.

Pirates and warring races are getting worse and eventually I'll have to fight them at some point. That's the part I dread. In X3:TC, I died every single time I engaged them. :( Anywho, I'm having fun so far although there is so much more to learn. Hoping to work my way into a super freighter eventually and start making real credits. Maybe even get a few trader pilots going to further my empire but that requires further reading and learning.
En-Lugal

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:00 am

Right now my wife and I are playing Resident Evil 6. I have Dead Space 2 but have only played a small part of it but haven't gotten into it much. Recently got into Assassins Creed, but have only finished the first one.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby Archer_Blues » Thu May 09, 2013 7:03 am

My list at the moment:

- World of Warcraft
- Lord of The Rings Online
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (thank god for all those epic mods)
- Torchlight II
- The Walking Dead game on Xbox360
- Minerva (Half Life 2 mod)
- Bioshock Infinite
- Starcraft II
- Diablo 3
MIB they once called me. Yes, that was my name. But you probably never heard of him. [/hipster]
Archer_Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts