The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello All...new member here.

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Dogeminiron » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Let everyone know everything.
Like Jello Biafra said "Anarchy sounds good to me but who will clean the sewers." For me, we all need order & chaos...it is one of the forces found throughout the universe that is observable in all points of perspectives.
Of all that I've studied over the years starting from age 11 to about 5 years ago from questioning the bible,astral projection, the occult, tarot, kundalini, Kabbalah & Qlippoth studies, chaos magick, ice magick and various other things like discovering that those lil idiosyncrasies I have always done were in part excercises into the subtle art of sorcery to having a dear old Hebrew mystic tell me that I had the potential of becoming a Black sorcerer...it all falls under self-illumination or more aptly a Luciferian..L.V.X. May you change and keep changing unto perfection.
Dogeminiron

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Welcome aboard! Feel free to dive right into the discussions. Should prove to be interesting.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby blackvault » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 am

Welcome to the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts