The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Boston Bomber in custody

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:07 pm

One word, everyone. Waterboarding.

Although I think I will probably upset some people with this, I hope my message will resonate with at least a few and at least make some people think about the state of who we are as a country, and where we are as a society.

In the wake of the Boston bombings, we are reminded about this truly bizarre time we live in. This is not President Obama's fault. This is not President Bush's fault. This is just simply our enemies who choose to engage innocent civilians on our own soil; and this is the aftermath.

So how should we respond?

Today, something different happened than we are used to on the big news stories of the day. Instead of the perpetrators dying in some bloody gun battle... we got one in custody.

We have one of the men responsible for killing and injuring so many now in custody. We have a man responsible for the lost children, adults and innocent bystanders who wanted to simply watch their loved ones and fellow citizens finish the Boston Marathon now in custody. We have a man responsible for so many losing legs, arms, and fingers now in custody.

He will now have to stand up (as many from that day now can not), and take the consequences for his actions. He will HOPEFULLY feel the rath of the American justice system come down on his little jihad parade.

But I think when we are faced with such bloodshed and cowardly tactics to take INNOCENT lives... we should respond in kind. Torture? No. Waterboarding? Yes. And it's a proven tactic that works. We are not dealing with petty theft here. We are dealing with men (presumably two at this point) who did a cowardly act, and should PAY for what they did.

One already paid the ultimate price for his "Jihad" while the other fights for his life and his fate hangs in the balance. I hope he lives... and I hope he is treated like the war criminal and enemy combatant that he is. I strongly hope he undergoes what I feel is needed in this situation, in hopes to gain any and all intelligence this twisted 19 year old has in his head. Yes, waterboard this idiot. Because a little water splashed on his face is nothing compared to losing limbs from an explosion riddled with ball bearing and metal shards in a pressure cooker.

Although it's heavily disputed, Leon Panetta himself said waterboarding was used to garner intelligence that led to the capture of Bin Laden. (Source: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... aden-Video) So we know it works, and if any situation called for it - this is it. Could Boston be just the beginning? Could the Boston Brother Bombers be 2 of many? We need to know. I want to know. As Americans, we deserve to ALL know.

If anyone disagrees - that's fine. But I urge you to take a look at the photos and videos of the attack. Watch the men, women and children who did absolutely nothing get blown up on the side of the street. Can you really say waterboarding isn't warranted? (Documents related to interrogation techniques of terrorists: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... Techniques)

But just know that I'd be the one to fill the first bucket, and not think twice.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:58 am

Currently sadated and unable to speak. They have not said if injuries damaged voice box or if blood loss could have had severe results, even stroke. We have to expect he still could die, or even worse, survive in a state of Coma, where life support may have to be disconnected.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Keep seeing that he has a wound consitant with sticking a gun in ur mouth and pulling the trigger.

Too bad he failed ...

Not sure my thoughts about this whole thing...something very weird is going on..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:06 pm

I don't know, John. There are too many unanswered questions at this point, questions I want answers to. Was there in fact a drill being conducted? How did these experts, with bomb sniffing dogs, and other trained professionals miss the book bags with bombs in them? Who were these unidentified men, proven to have been there? Why were they there? Don't get me wrong, I want revenge, it's human nature. More than anything though, I want justice. Justice for those families and victims, for Boston and America. I hope he does survive and that intelligence can interrogate him and expose any potential networks that may exist on our soil.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:17 pm

I think a key point is going to be made that they hit the marathon about when the average everyday folks were finishing. That the front runners had all finished, there were no events, and they thought everything was all clear. The sniffing dogs were probably all early and in the beginning, and after it was 2 hrs into the finish, they did not think they had a threat. It is called letting your guard down and complacency.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:31 am

Is there any real evidence other than pictures of these kids that show they were there at the time it happened?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Yes, they told the man they carjacked they did it and would not kill him becasue he was not American. They were throwing bombs out of the car during the chase, including a pressure cooker bomb. I'm sure as things unfold they will uncover everything down to when and how the purchased almost everything. God help any friends who kept quiet or in any way helped them last week.

My personal feeling is that all of his main friends and relatives had to recognize the first video, and if they kept quiet, that is obstruction of justice, and I would seriously think about deporting them if they can. I am not even sure the Uncle who denounced them came forward to say those are my Nephews. Several aunts, sisters, and a Mother may have also kept quiet. What did the 3 roommates know? What did the older brothers wife know? Her picture shows someone with a scowl on her face that just radiates a very Nasty person. The Mother is a shoplifter. Seems like none of them are very nice people.
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:32 pm

A horrible tragedy in Boston does not make torture any less abhorrent nor any less questionably effective.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 pm

You have a very high standard hxxx, but if water boarding would end up saving your Mother or Sister, your parents, or your Husband/wife or children, what would you do?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:55 am

Is waterboarding fun? No.

But you have your limbs, arms and fingers when you're done.

Is being blown up fun? No. People lost their arms, legs, fingers, their children, their mothers, fathers, and they will be scarred for life.

In my humble and honest opinion, we should realize waterboarding, which gave us the intelligence that got Bin Laden (by Leon Panetta's own statement), and what Obama loves to take credit for, is a viable way to deal with these morons conducting acts of terror and carrying out strikes against our people.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts