The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Marshall Law in Boston

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:32 am

Land of the Free?

All photos obtained from NPR.org ( http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... s-lockdown)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Fut004 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 am

Thanks for sharing this.

Definitely looks like Marshall Law has been invoked in Boston.
TPTB must be happy as sh*t that it's going over so well, doesn't seem like too many people are resisting or fleeing.

Stuff like this is going to be common place before too long.

Hope that people have their B.O.B.s and routes planned out already.
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 pm

It's interesting that this is all taking place in Boston, a city that symbolizes patriotism in America. I don't like it, I don't like it at all.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Fut004 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:25 pm

En-Lugal wrote:It's interesting that this is all taking place in Boston, a city that symbolizes patriotism in America. I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

Excuse my ignorance here, but is that really what Boston is known for?
If so, that makes it a very interesting place to kick off the start of Military Occupation in the US.

I also think that the timing of this is quite peculiar. I mean, look at all the other stuff that's happened right around the same dates in recent history.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby Dragoness » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Fut004 wrote:Excuse my ignorance here, but is that really what Boston is known for?
If so, that makes it a very interesting place to kick off the start of Military Occupation in the US.

I also think that the timing of this is quite peculiar. I mean, look at all the other stuff that's happened right around the same dates in recent history.

For one, the Boston Tea Party, where citizens dumped tea in the harbor in protest of taxed tea. Which if you think about it being on tax day, does make you go hmmmm...

For more info,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_tea_party

However, since they appeared have captured someone who is not a citizen of the U.S. and since Boston is part of the original 13 colonies and part of our development as a country, there is probably other meaning.
Dragoness

Postby capricorn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:40 pm

"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Fut004 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:24 am

Dragoness wrote:For one, the Boston Tea Party, where citizens dumped tea in the harbor in protest of taxed tea. Which if you think about it being on tax day, does make you go hmmmm...

For more info,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_tea_party

However, since they appeared have captured someone who is not a citizen of the U.S. and since Boston is part of the original 13 colonies and part of our development as a country, there is probably other meaning.

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely start to look into this more.

Everything that I've been reading suggests that TPTB are really into symbolism and superstition - so the fact that this event occurred in this city, and during that week, really points toward it being very carefully planned out.

capricorn wrote:

What an amazing video.
Interesting that the media is saying that the lockdown and searches were all voluntary - and the super patriotic citizens of Boston just happily obliged. In fact, you'll notice that mainstream media is showing nothing but happy people cheering on the police for a job well done (Look at the crowd of people cheering after the younger bomber was detained).

This video speaks volumes against the official story. People were forced from their homes illegally. It's quite apparent.
Fut004

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts