The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

2 Bombs Explode During Boston Marathon -

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm

War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby katsung47 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Proof Boston Marathon Bombing is False Flag Cover-Up

Infowars.com
April 18, 2013

Unlike Oklahoma City, the FBI cannot confiscate all of the surveillance, cell phone, and thousands of cameras that were at the finish line of Boston Marathon. 4Chan posted dozens of photos showing Navy Seal or Private Security personnel carrying the same black back packs which are the same style backpacks showed in FBI photos. It’s becoming crystal clear. Get these articles and this video out to everyone you know.

http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-ma ... or-attack/
katsung47

Postby Fut004 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:26 am

katsung47 wrote:Unlike Oklahoma City, the FBI cannot confiscate all of the surveillance, cell phone, and thousands of cameras that were at the finish line of Boston Marathon. 4Chan posted dozens of photos showing Navy Seal or Private Security personnel carrying the same black back packs which are the same style backpacks showed in FBI photos. It’s becoming crystal clear. Get these articles and this video out to everyone you know.

Navy SEALs Spotted at Boston Marathon Wearing Suspicious Backpacks?

People just need to look at the oddities from the day of the bombing - and the the question "why".
Why were these men there?
Why isn't the Gov, or the Media, admitting that these guys were there?
Why do the backpacks of these men resemble the bomb-bag more than the suspects that are being hunted?
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

I would say that since that is The Punisher logo from Marvel Comics that it doesn't mean much, but the zoom-in on the hat shows something written on the skull. If it actually says 'Craft' then this is definitely something to consider. I wouldn't put it past someone to have tampered with the pictures prior, however.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby blackvault » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:I would say that since that is The Punisher logo from Marvel Comics that it doesn't mean much, but the zoom-in on the hat shows something written on the skull. If it actually says 'Craft' then this is definitely something to consider. I wouldn't put it past someone to have tampered with the pictures prior, however.

Yeah, you beat me to it. It really does just look like the comic book Punisher logo. And with their ages, wouldn't surprise me.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby frrostedman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

I can't but feel like the 19 year old brother was pushed into this by his radical Muslim brother. That doesn't excuse anything he has done but I have a strong gut feeling he wouldn't have never would have done something like this on his own.

I'm SO glad he was taken alive.

On that note, it doesn't say much for the aim of the police who fired at least 30 shots at him in that boat. How is he NOT dead?

Did they ever get to the bottom of the dozen or so "explosions" during the stand off at the boat? Were they flashbangs?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 pm

I Had the same thoughts how many bullets in several shoot outs, and so many did not him them. That boat must be pretty shot to sh*t, that is for sure. Not to mention the garage behind it, and their home, about 10 flash boom charges going off, must have blown out the glass. They probably have a lot of damage to their property.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:31 pm

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

Some interesting food for thought. Includes the ideas about Craft International as well as some other strange things. Might just be a bunch of ramblings from the internet though, so who knows.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby frrostedman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Wow, what was quite interesting information, Wing. Does this have serious traction?
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

frrostedman wrote:Wow, what was quite interesting information, Wing. Does this have serious traction?

I doubt it, but I haven't delved into it yet. It's nice to look at, but I wouldn't hold out that any of it is actually solid. Could be completely wrong, though.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts