The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Hamas, Al Qaeda . . . Christians?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby qmark » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Really? Evangelical Christianity is on par with Al Qaeda and Hamas?

During a military training session in Pennsylvania, an unnamed United States Army instructor listed evangelical Christianity as an example of religious extremism along with Al Qaeda and Hamas.

While the session reportedly occurred over a year ago, the matter is just now coming to light. It involved a briefing with an Army Reserve Unit that was receiving training on extremism around the world.

Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) obtained a copy of the Power Point presentation, which includes a slide that lists 18 religious groups that the instructor deemed to be extremist. While it is not known whether the groups were ordered in relation to their severity, evangelical Christianity appears first on the list, followed by the Muslim Brotherhood, Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, a group called “Christian Identity,” Al Qaeda and Hamas.

http://christiannews.net/2013/04/07/tra ... eda-hamas/

Luke 21:17
and you will be hated by all because of My name.

Christian persecution is coming.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:00 pm

You are going to see..if not already ...a quiet .. at first..a move to put Christianity in the same league with terrorism..domestic terrorism.

I have been thinking this for some time now ...that there will be a neology..a subtle changing of words/word use/misuse and phrases to stick Christians in with terrorists. To help hide and conceal the direction in which someone is attempting to steer and misdirect this nation and it's people.

It is the same with Racism ..being used/misused by Neology ..to put others in as racists...by words to reach this goal. It will be in the end ..using/musuing racism to solve racism. The very thing they disapproved of ..they now do in order to solve something they created...nurtured and cultivated to keep and maintain the racism cottage industry.

It will be the same with sexism and other cottage industries to label and put the focus on others in order to hide, conceal, and get official sanction for their cottage industry.

When you see enough of this template repeated...you wonder how far it goes..and then finally ...if the same people are running all these groups towards a goal...a finale.

It seems now ..that just like public schools...the military is now included in the list of cloistered enviornments where the news and informations about this Neology technique can be tried out on a test audience...a captive audience....who cannot rush out and tell everyone.

It appears that this is also being tried in certain government offices...cloistered enviornments ...to reach goals..in the latest goal...one or race management.

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/03/ ... ristbands/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01 ... privilege/

This is the kind of institutional stupid you get when you put "Enlightened" educated people into pubic offices across this land.

For ' Enlightened" you can now substitute the word "Entitled" and have this try to pass for the moral high ground when it is no such thing. It is a con job on the public purse.

All they are trying to do is dumb down everyone including the people they claim they are trying to protect from racism.

It is nothing more than racism to solve racism. This is peak performance from public officials...Enlightened people.

I dislike all types of guilt programming...guilt techniques.

Do I need to take a DNA and a Lie Detector Test on that??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:06 pm

orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:07 pm

It comes as no surprise that the secular world puts Christians in the same bucket with all the others. How can we expect those who are willfully ignorant of what it means to be Christian to understand the difference? The bible foretells this stuff -- we Christians will eventually be labeled as dangerous extremists. In fact, the Dept. Homeland Security recently did just that, though I hear they are trying to *oops* walk it back as though they didn't.

The secular and progressive activists will not stop until all religion (Christianity being target #1) is marginalized and finally declared illegal to practice outside of the home. Seems to me that the only reason a group would act so hostile about the practice of religion is because they are intimidated by it.

Getting more to qmark's point; isn't it a real head-scratcher that the unbelievers of the world would target Christians and pretty much leave Muslims alone. Looks to me like they are cherry-picking their targets; Christians won't react violently so why not lock them away first. Many Muslims on the other hand will react harshly and violently so that's a tougher nut to crack.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby qmark » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm

frosted, glad to see you brother, I have really been missing your posts in here.

It's really not much of a head-scratcher when you look past the physical. Christians are the logical choice when it comes to the enemy. Why would he go after any others when they do his work for him. Deception rules the day, in the world, and in some cases the church.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 am

q mark,

Christian persecution is coming.

It's really not much of a head-scratcher when you look past the physical. Christians are the logical choice when it comes to the enemy. Why would he go after any others when they do his work for him. Deception rules the day, in the world, and in some cases the church.

Wow...both excellent points q mark and I had not quite thought of it from the standpoint of others already doing the work for the enemy.

Frostedman,

Seems to me that the only reason a group would act so hostile about the practice of religion is because they are intimidated by it.

They are indeed concerned and intimidated by something within the Christian beief system. For this reason they have worked for literally hundreds of years to change, alter, and pollute the doctrine...by subtilty...privily..such that the Believers of this system are mostly not aware that changes have taken place.

Looks to me like they are cherry-picking their targets; Christians won't react violently so why not lock them away first. Many Muslims on the other hand will react harshly and violently so that's a tougher nut to crack.

Islam is a better fit for the purposes of the anti Christian change agents. It is not quite as anti American/anti God as is Communism...but it is anti Christian and anti Hebrew...hence a perfect fit for them. Because in Islam ..the state is also god..ala G. F. W. Hegel. Hence as good a fit as communism.

The anti God/Anti Christian/anti Hebrew believers...want a world in which.....

The son of the bondwoman ...Shall Be Heir ....with the son of the freewoman ....This from the fourth Chapter of Galatians.

A World class doctrine or take over... a hijacking if you like. And Islam fists this bill of ladening nicely...by way of Ishmael...and away from Issac and his seed. "In Issac shall thy seed be called." Not in Ishmael.

World class anti god people will tolerate anything but the religion of the line of Abraham...and I mean anything.

For these people...all gods are the same god...all religions are the same religion..from their own writings.

But the Word says...

The son of the bondwoman ...shall not be heir....with the son of the freewoman.

In Issac shall thy seed be called..

They want ...In Ishmael shall thy seed be called. Beware of the Ishmaelites..for they are not all Muslims...many are westerners.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:58 pm

qmark wrote:frosted, glad to see you brother, I have really been missing your posts in here.

And once again qmark presents a perspective that I hadn't considered.

When it's all boiled down, what reason do the secular Progressives have for concentrating all their efforts on expunging Christianity when (judging by their standards) Islam is infinitely more harsh and incorrect politically than Christianity ever was or will be. I would love to corner one of those Progressives who are disgusted by Christians and force him/her to answer why they leave Islam alone. The Progressive obviously wouldn't admit to being controlled by the same entity that controls other religions, so... let's hear his/her plausible excuse.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:47 pm

The demons and their master work just as well behind Islam as they do Communism. Perhapsed better.

I think that for many man made secular purposes...Communism has been replaced with Islam...to send many nations and economies back to the stone age and into storage...goods and services off the market.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby qmark » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm

frrostedman wrote:When it's all boiled down, what reason do the secular Progressives have for concentrating all their efforts on expunging Christianity when (judging by their standards) Islam is infinitely more harsh and incorrect politically than Christianity ever was or will be. I would love to corner one of those Progressives who are disgusted by Christians and force him/her to answer why they leave Islam alone. The Progressive obviously wouldn't admit to being controlled by the same entity that controls other religions, so... let's hear his/her plausible excuse.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Strangely, they never think that through. The enemy of your enemy . . . IS STILL YOUR ENEMY.

Progressives cannot see past themselves.
qmark

Postby qmark » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Here is a great article written by Bruce Thornton on FrontPage Mag.

Despite the fervent wishes of the progressive media and the buffoonish David Sirota, who hoped the culprit was “a white guy,” the terrorists who bombed the Boston Marathon have turned out to be not white, Tea Party, tax-hating bitter clingers, but Chechen Muslims. Quelle surprise, as the French say. Now we’ll start hearing all the rationalizing interpretations for their act, few of which will state the obvious: they murdered people because Islam gives them the theological sanction to use violence against infidels whose existence threatens the Islamic hegemony sanctioned by Allah. . . .

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-thor ... hers-kill/
qmark

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts