The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

NYS Gun Law

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am

Living in New York State, I am able to see the effects of the gun law called the SAFE act that Gov. Cuomo passed in the middle of the night without public oversight.

The most draconian portion of the law (which infringes on the 2nd amendment) states that ammunition clips cannot hold more than 7 rounds of ammo. This seems like a somewhat un-important issue; however, this effectively bans all types of Assault Rifles since no manufacture makes an assault clip that hold less than 7 rounds. In addition, this bans many different types of shotguns, .22 rifles and handguns. However, this law does not apply to the very people who passed it nor the gov't criminal justice system.

This is absolute Tyranny. Thank you Gov Cuomo for turning me, my family and my good friends into criminals. See you on the other side of the revolution.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am

capricorn ,

I did not know that about the New York gun law ..that it did not pertain to leadership. Interesting!! Royalty...Feudalism. A dual law system at work.

Da Tovarich!!!??

I believe we are going to see more and more of this type of dual workings and dual systems in operation ..where government is not accountable to the people.

Also as you stated...these laws were passed in the dark with only enough to get a quorum..but most who would dissent are not present.

Many laws have been pass or made thus...without public knowledge or consent. I believe we are going to see more and more of this happening.

By the way. I am all for states rights..where the states decide for themselves. But this with the consent of the people...not by stealth as you described..;privily..in secret.

Thanks for the update.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby capricorn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 am

Just an update:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo had to repeal the portion of a recently passed gun law in NY which limits magazine capacity to 7 rounds. The fact is that manufactures don't even make magazines with 7 rounds or less. A 7 round limit would have effectively banned most weapons, thus infringing on the 2nd amendment.

Because this law was passed at the stroke of midnight in the shadows of counsel... this mistake just goes to show the law was passed in haste without much thought.

There are several lawsuits against this law that are now headed to the NY supreme court which questions the constitutionality of it.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts