The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Crystal Ball

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:26 am

I was just thinking of the concept of Crystal Ball. Looking into it, waving your hand over it (or gesturing to it), speaking to it to show you things.

Now imagine the iPad... I can see something like this.. "the iSphere". I bet it would be pretty intuitive. It probably would be possible to create. It would display images and you can be staring at it from any angle, you can speak to it and it would show you the information you needed. If it were connected to the internet it would even be able to show you locations or events in real-time...

Hmmm, maybe the fantastical notion of a crystal ball inst so... fantasy after all...
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Very neat idea. Seems like the trend is flatter and thinner screens, but a sphere sounds interesting.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts