The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby KeithLuethke » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Does anyone know where I can order a copy of this tape?
Also, I heard that the orginal story is real and that the movie is fake and I'm rather confused.
KeithLuethke

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:17 am

Permand injunction by Universal ambassador

RE: Due to the proliferation of abduction experiences, it is time I do something to express my outrage over forcible abduction from workplaces, from play areas, and camping areas and remote areas!

After consulting all morning long directly with the crown prince of the Universe, HIS HOLINESS demanded I take immediate action against any preceived or imagined or real threats by GREY ALIENS from either "outer or inner space" or even both!

Therefore by the authority vested in me as the ambassasdor of Star System Kolob I hereby decree:

1. THAT CREDIBLE REPORTS HAVE BEEN ISSUED BY SECULAR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WHICH
2. HINT AT THE POSSIBILITY OF AN ACTUAL UNDERGROUND OR "SUBTERRESTIAL INVASION" OF PLANET EARTH BY AN ALIEN RACE LABELED AS GREYS, BUT WHO ARE SPECIFIED IN UNIVERSAL TERMS AS "SPECIES 666"!

Whether this is real or imaginary at this point is irrevelant, because genuine research has been done to confirm this threat as REAL!

Therefore I feel forced to act on Orders from his HOLINESS, THE CROWN PRINCE OF THE UNIIVERSE to issue a permanent injunction and restraining order to end all further Grey alien activities in this cosmos!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts