The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

So this government needs to raise taxes???

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:I'm speaking here of Separation here Greeny2...Separation of Church and State. Key word here being Separate.

I will remind you Greeny2..that before 1913...and even Before WW2...people did not pay taxes on their source...from which income was derived. So too with the Churches. There was true separation.

In particular since WW2..this has changed significantly to where people are now taxed on their source...not the income "Derived" from the source.

It reads "From Whatever Source Derived" Not "on" what ever source.

You either have separation or you do not. Churches having a tax number means they are a creature of the state...a state created entity....vereses a God created entity.

This is exactly how the government is going after Christians and claiming they can make people do things which are against their faith...because they have the corporation brand number. A tax number.

A SSN is a corporation tax number.

No one teaches this in Public Schools..it is never intended that people know or think this far.

You either have separation or you do not" But have enough sense to speak about it truthfully and plainly to the people so that they know the real nature of what is going on out here.

Orangetom

You are right of course, taxing from the source of income, is really a form of "confiscation" is it not, Orange tom, that is why lots of folks lose their homes because they do not have the money to pay the taxes even though they have the money to purchase the fuel to heat the house perhaps, so but let us go back to the origins of government to see where this "supposed fornication with BABYLON" the intertwining between church and state how it all developed shall we:

As you all know I am a "history buff" and I like to study human history like an "ANTHROPOLOGIST" might like to study the "societal structure of Bonobos" for instance an article I just read in a magazine!

Clearly you are not "apes" for Bonobos could teach you a few things about "conflict resolutions" without resorting to extreme forms of violence known as "WARS"!

So, why is the history of Mankind so violent DID GOD CREATE MAN TO BE A VIOLENT PREDATOR that even vandalizes his own species?

No, since the days of MR DARWIN, the theory goes, it was all a "cosmic accident" that he behaved in such "violent ways"!

By accident "hordes of evil aliens" arrived on this planet, who were all kicked out from a "more advanced civilization" where peace was established and promoted by a "CREATURE KNOWN AS GOD" here on this planet!

Of course when I say Creature, I could refer to the SON of God, the ONLY BEGOTTEN, who is indeed the "first born" of every creature known as "MAN", not because he was born first in the flesh but born first in the SPIRIT!

So, WHAT DOES THE MOST DOMINANT SPECIES ON EARTH do to "other animals" I might ask first?

1. We EAT THEM! OK, let me be specific, we eat, and I enumerate here:

PLANTS, ROOTS, HERBS, FRUITS FROM TREES and finally last but not least we eat Bacteria in the form of Yogurt, we eat
larger animals like rabbits, pigs, cows and a large variety of different kinds of meats from all kinds of animals! We devour almost everything, that is why science calls human beings "omnivores"!

2. What do we do with MAN? WE KILL HIM FOR SPORT, in the case of "boxing championships" were some people indeed DIE, or in the case of race competitions were again some people "crash and burn", and we then call that "PROGRESS"! And in the most extreme of all competitions meaning "who controls the natural resources of the planet" we kill people for "power and dominion and for money"!

3. BUT WHAT DOES THE MOST DOMINANT SPECIES AMONG THE MOST DOMINANT GLOBAL SPECIES DO?

What about the KINGS among humans! I dare not tell, not because I am "sworn to secrecy" but because I am "under obligation" to honor the "exclusive right" of the INTERNATIONAL JEW, to tell that entire story, therefore I am "obligated to remain silent" and must "remain silent" about "most of the sins of the kings of planet earth" because and this is why:

THEY ARE SO EVIL, that just mentioning them might cause you to "throw up", therefore there are "clear contraindications" as to pertaining your health, therefore a "health advice" might be added to that book stating:

THIS BOOK BECAUSE OF ITS TRUTHFULNESS may cause any number of "health symptoms" such as

TEARY EYES, sudden acceleration of the heart beat, known as palpitations, also it might cause "extreme cases of paranoia" specially among kings that might find themselves surrounded by "Millions of people" who are "not supposed to know about their evil secrets", and it might also "cause a lashing out" among politicians that no longer "have a cloak" for their "overtaxing of the tax earning public"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:43 pm

But I am allowed to discuss Babylon itself, now there are "glorification books" that glorify the "ancient violence of BABYLON" such as the THE SECRET by Ms Rhonda Byrne, what this book does not tell you is that you could technically spend all your life, trying to "imagine yourself to be the future king of Great Britain" and yet that would "never make you king" of Great Britain for that is now how this "office" is being delegated nor does mere "imaging of wealth" result in huge quantities of wealth being bestowed by a "kind and charitable Universe" as it is "supposedly happening" according to the writings in the book THE SECRET!

That is certainly not how the KINGS OF PLANET EARTH GOT THEIR WEALTH, no they do not even say that is how they got their wealth, they do want us to believe and that is "really silly of them I think that they think we are still this naive", that all they had to do is:

Play by the rules, engage in fair business and social policies and the money just "came into the door" and everyone was happy about it!

AND WHO IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT KIND OF STORY, perhaps a "two year old American toddler" who is told that George Washington never told a lie, because he admitted to cutting down a cherry tree, but just because he did not tell a lie, does not mean he was not sworn to secrecy about the TRUTH, that he hid very carefully for his life depended on it!

So what about "ANCIENT BABYLON", the golden Kingdom, where the king was "law" and where the king decided from one day to the next whether you "lived" or whether you died!

If you worshiped his golden image which he made from all the gold he stole from the JEWISH TEMPLE AND KING's PALACE based on Jeremiah's permission, and of course "GOD'S PERMISSION" then you got to live another day, but if you dared to "dispute his right to rule you" and his "dominion and power" and dared to suggest he was a tyrant that does not deserve to be worshiped, as a "God of this world" then "YOU EXPERIENCED" a CONFLAGRATION meaning you were thrown no doubt head first into a "fiery furnace" and that is known now as the "furnace of affliction" by the kings and I have personally experienced what that is like!

But I STILL DO NOT WORSHIP THE CURRENT KING OF BABYLON even if he is the most powerful and richest man on earth, for I only worship the KING of KINGS and the LORD OR LORDS, and so far he has delivered me out of the hands of the most powerful criminals on this planet known as the KINGS who can do no wrong, just like the ancient Kings of Babylon they "decide" whether you live or die, but since that kind of power scares people, they have hidden it all under "philanthropic activity"!

But William Morgan experienced that power, and not even "JOHN QUINCY ADAMS" the sixth president could "protect him from this fate" even though no doubt he "would have if he could have"!

But he could not, that is why I state PRESIDENT OBAMA you do not have the power of the kings of planet earth, and you are their "LAPDOG"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm

So now I have done it, I have insulted the "most powerful man on the earth" or so people think, perhaps "openly most powerful" there are certainly people who have "a lot more power and money" than the President of the US, if you look at their "secret holdings and power"!

But back to BABYLON, why do people "fornicate with Babylon" and what does it all mean? JOSHUA BETHEL will tell you in detail but I will tell you in generalities:

BABYLON MEANS GOLD and Nebuchadnezzar and his son EVIL MERODACH I think he was called did rule by the GOLDEN RULE meaning, he who has the gold makes the rules and that is what it really means that "KINGS COMMIT FORNICATION" with Babylon they "live by the golden rule" and even "J.C. Penny claims to have a golden rule store" if you complain about a policy he will merely state, we have the gold, we make the rules,simple but not always "satisfactory" but I do like their bathrooms they are "CLEAN AND NICE" like everything else about the kings of planet earth is "really nice" they are "highly civilized" and cultured and call everyone that is not PERFECT A "BARBARIAN" as stated in the movie:

THE KING AND I!

THE CULTURE OF THE KINGS is "highly refined" and the "natural man" has been subdued to the point where "only MR HYDE" remains, meaning there are "no open displays of temper" the BRITISH ARE KNOWN for "their greed" and their selfishness but not for their "open display of temper" for that is "uncultured" and "undignified"!

I have been proselyting among the kings and therefore I know these people are "highly intelligent" almost as intelligent as the JEWS they have "defamed" as the "WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM" and that is where "BABYLON" becomes "WICKED"!

THE KING OF BABYLON CLEARLY WENT TO HELL and now I am allowed to let you in a secret that was because he "secretly belonged a combination that is known only to a few" meaning he had made a "covenant with death and with hell" and exalted himself above God, by claiming he was the person that "had built Babylon with his own hands" so to speak as a result he became "criminally insane" meaning all his "kismet or carma" did finally catch up with him and he "ate grass like an ox" and his "enriched diet" of meat, finally resulted in a "short circuit" in his brain because it was so "full of acid" the acerbic reaction resulted in killing people by the thousands all for the sake of "FILTHY AND BLOODY LUCRE" which is exactly why he "ultimately ended up in hell" because he was the "MOST SUCCESSFUL MONARCH" the EVIL EMPEROR OF MANKIND IN HIS DAY and "dominated everyone with violence and with terror"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

NOW THAT I HAVE GOT EVERYONE'S ATTENTION I HOPE, I just want to state that I AM NOT AS GOOD AS A STORY TELLER as JOSHUA BETHEL, he is an expert Story teller and he has a story to tell you that "sounds unbelievable" perhaps but it is true, it is the "MR HYDE STORY" of the kings of planet earth, the things that the kings have been "sworn to secrecy" about, the things that "GEORGE WASHINGTON" could never tell you for the "Kings" would have "cut this throat" from ear to ear if he had not remained silent about his "secret connections" to other royal heads of state all over the world!

They are a "global brotherhood" folks, six million strong, the most richest and most powerful people on the globe!
I have nothing evil to say about them, for "I am not their judge" but INTERNATIONAL JEW JOSHUA BETHEL is now the ACCUSER and without an accuser there will be no judge as they say in German, wo kein Klaeger ist, da ist auch kein RICHTER, therefore Joshua Bethel will act as the "PROSECUTING ATTORNEY" so to speak while global public opinion will become the judge for there is NO ONE ELSE that can "JUDGE EMPERORS"!

It takes "GLOBAL PUBLIC OPINION" to determine the "GUILT OR INNOCENCE" of the accused, and there will be a lot of "denials" there will be lot of "claims of innocence" and some people will no doubt be "incensed" that JOSHUA BETHEL dares to "expose them for what they really and ultimately are" the "MOST DOMINANT SPECIES AMONG THE MOST DOMINANT SPECIES"!

And since we know what DOMINANT SPECIES do to other species and we have done to all "lower life forms" let's face it, unless you are a vegetarian you most likely have "eaten some kind of animal" therefore the KINGS have "devoured" the entire earth almost, hook, line and sinker!
That was the bait, and they "TOOK IT"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:54 pm

In this book, he will explain, who started the FIRST SECRET COMBINATION, how it all came about due to "hordes of evil intelligences" that flooded this planet, at the very beginning the first "crime of murder" and how it came about by evil alien intelligence tempting the first "angry man" who was angry with his brother because he was better at "SACRIFICING" to the true and living God, that is now declared to be:

SMALL and insignificant a "figment" of our imagination, and who simply will not lie down and die like Obama would like him to and still many people today tend to "cling to him and guns and his religions" that he sponsored, because they simply "refuse the worship the emperors" or the kings of planet earth, because they "know instinctively" that robbers only come to "rob and to destroy" but GOOD SHEPHERD LAY DOWN THEIR LIFE for the sheep they protect! It is both legal and moral for people to "defend themselves" against these kings, but this does not mean that will get a medal most likely you will end up in jail, if you dare to disclose their evil secrets like Bradley Manning did and like I did already three times just for stating they "exist and exercise" secret power, that most people would "rather not know about"!

BUT UNLESS WE DO KNOW WHO THEY ARE, and what they have done, how can "mankind progress" from the "state of secret animalistic tendencies" to becoming a "race of space dwellers" like the ancestors of our race have become because they overcome the "desire for wealth" and instead promoted each others "emotional health" by not being "greedy for filthy lucre" but instead "coveted spiritual gifts" that do not result in repentance but "REVELATION"!

I NOW REVEAL TO YOU, THAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN DECEIVED, THERE ARE BILLIONS OF SPIRIT SONS AND DAUGHTERS ON THIS PLANET WHO HAVE REBELLED AND THESE "EVIL INTELLIGENCES WILL TRICK YOU WHENEVER THEY CAN BY GIVING YOU ALL KINDS OF ILLUSIONS, AND IF YOU "BELIEVE YOUR EYES" I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOU SHALL BE DECEIVED, FOR TROMPE D'OEIL MEANING THE TRICKING OF THE EYES, IS WHAT "ILLUSIONSISTS" ARE GOOD AT, AND THE KINGS ARE THE MASTERS OF ILLUSION, THEREFORE THEY CAN "CREATE ILLUSIONS" LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:20 am

greeney2 wrote:Your idea is separation is complete immunity, and that is not very realistic, that nobody would have to show, or prove they are a non-profit organization. We all just got done talking about all the panhandlers of the world, and none of them are claiming a dime of what they collect by the gates. Many are pulling down a few hundred per day, putting on some old cloths, and working their corner, and having people hand them money. That is called income tax evasion, and a system of total immunity, having no paperwork filing to show their status, would also mean income tax evasion. You can look at it as "In Bed" but I look at it as being accountable, that nobody is entitled to be exempt from taxes claiming phony religious reasons. Jim and Tammy Faye Baker are prime reasons for complete accountability for religious organizations. I am also in complete favor of them not being accepted when they are primarily involved in politics, like Pat Robertson, or the Westborrow Baptists who protest funerals.

Nobody should get the honor system, they all should have to meet the qualifications, and prove it.

It is no secret our itemized deductions have been picked apart one by one. They clamped down on car donations, and claiming a phony value, now only the actual money realized can be deducted. At least the government knows tithing is a amount that will have a recorded receipt, and that the majority of it after paying for church expenses ends up used for
charitable things/foods/aid, that helps offset what government spend.

The kings can prove they are a "501 c" corporation, that is easy with $1,000,000 a day in daily contributions to charity!
but does that make them a "bona fide" charity? Well I am now allowing Joshua Bethel to define what a 'bona fide' charity is, and what is a "wolf in sheep's clothing"!

MR JOSHUA BETHEL, I am now allowing you to use this forum to "indict MR RON SEARLE" of conspiring to deprive both the United States and the world in general of actual freedom, while no doubt claiming that they are "safeguarding" our freedom by "engaging in combat" against the "ENEMIES OF FREEDOM" as they define that term, and you will no doubt explain who they consider to be "enemies of freedom" and you will 'USE YOURSELF AS AN EXAMPLE" to prove they are "completely off the wall", with their "definition" of "ENEMY OF FREEDOM" when it comes to the INTERNATIONAL JEW, whom they at one time "defined as the world's foremost problem"!

Hi, Folks, my name is JOSHUA BETHEL and I am now indicting the NEW WORLD ORDER and its "home town representative" in Washington, DC MR RON SEARLE!

MR RON SEARLE I am a "prosecuting attorney" or at least I am acting in this capacity since there is NO "NATION ON EARTH" that is powerful enough to bring charges against you, not even the United States of America, whom you have "actively bribed" into submission, because you have the money to do so!

Therefore as the "legal representative" of the JEWISH PEOPLE, and as their official representative, not voted in, but having clearly been "nominated" by my own "COUNCIL OF LEARNED ELDERS IN ZION" to represent the views of the moral leadership of the JEWISH PEOPLE and of planet earth in general it is my "sad duty" and I consider it a "sad" task, to confront you with the "SINS OF THE PAST", of your "secret combination of conspiring kings"!

Oh, so you claim now you do not have a secret combination of kings, well, let me remind you, we have ways to "prove of what we speak" and we will use your own "scriptures" or writings against you!

In the book by MR STEINMETZ you write on page 53: There is in our fraternity a principle that is best compared to in modern language as a "COMBINATION THAT IS KNOWN ONLY TO FEW" A KEY IS TOO OBVIOUS! I conclude that if this principle was KNOWN TO MANY it would no longer be a secret, would you consider this to be "logical"?

The book is called: THE BOOK SPEAKS OF THE HIDDEN MEANING OF YOUR ORGANIZATION a 501c corporation, that secretly seek to "obtain power and money" while openly it is acting like a charity!

In your encyclopedia it speaks of "conspiring kings" under ROYAL ART where it states that every member of your fraternity is a "KING" and your organization teaches people a "ROYAL ART"!

There is another key word, that is french and that claims that "your kings conspire"!

MR GEORGE WASHINGTON claimed that you "conspire to bring about the happiness of mankind"!

IS that true or is that a "cover up"?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:42 am

This is why I think this is "more of a cover up" than the truth, even though I would never accuse the first president of "BEING A LIAR" by any means, but perhaps he was "good at keeping a secret" which if he had disclosed it to many, would have revealed a "secret combination" that if disclosed would have "avenged itself" on him and would have "terminated his worldly existence", at least he would have lost his presidency and most likely also his "LIFE" as well!

DO YOU DENY THIS, MR RON SEARLE?

But let us look at what other presidents of the US and wise men had to say about your organization which is a "501c" corporation as you will most likely readily admit!

Thomas Jefferson stated that the "education of the common people" will keep the UNITED STATES FREE!
The ambassador of Kolob told a couple of high school kids, that you have "deliberately kept" the writings of JOHN QUINCY ADAMS out of the School curriculum, is that correct, or do you consider it "irrelevant" to a good education to know what the sixth president had to say about your "SECRET COMBINATION OF CONSPIRING KINGS"?

But first about the second president who stated: EVERY US CITIZEN HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRETIVE DISPOSITION OF THEIR RULERS, does this not also include the "secretive disposition of their ruling class", THE CLASS OF BIG TIME CAPITALISTS AND PHILANTHROPISTS THAT HAVE "shaped the nation" AS YOUR BOOK WHO LISTS MANY OF YOUR OWN FRATERNITY POINTED OUT!

I personally think it does! But Ben Franklin did clearly warn us, and he was a "member of your fraternity as well" was he not, for he is listed in the book that speaks of those who "shaped the nation" and stated:

The bold, the violent and the selfish among the kings, will push themselves into your government and become your rulers, and the time will come when the GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BECOME AS "VENAL AND OPPRESSIVE" as the government from whence it sprand! He also warned that "a military dictatorship" or a kingship, could entirely be among one of the possible future outcomes of the US republic, unless we "know how to keep that republic" that the founding fathers created!

The sixth president referred to your organization as:

THE SEED OF EVIL, a WICKED CONSPIRACY and part of the KINGDOM OF SATAN!

Why did he do that, was he "INSANE OR DECEIVED" as you claim in your own encyclopedia, perhaps he was simply "not charitable" enough to realize all the good you are doing in the world, is that why "he spouted off such hateful language"?

OR WAS IT BECAUSE YOU HAD JUST KILLED A MAN and "covered up the murder"?

YES, MR RON SEARLE I AM ADDRESSING YOU and I DO EXPECT AN ANSWER ON THIS BOARD, and I WANT IT NOW!

BUT SO THAT WE CAN GET THE "CLERICAL VIEW" ON YOUR ORGANIZATION A "PROPHET OF GOD" or so at least he claimed he was stated about your fraternity:

IT IS ALL ABOUT "KEEPING A SECRET" would you say that "quite accurately describes" what you do?

But then you do state in your own writings that "OUR SECRETS ARE SECRET BUT NOT EVIL"!

I am sorry, to tell you this, but I cannot "confirm this to be the case"!

When I asked the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES when the book that "reveals the evil secrets" that you are keeping will be published through one of my "ELDERS IN ZION" and secret society researchers this is what he stated through a "secret service agent":

THE BOOK THAT REVEALS THE EVIL SECRETS OF THE WICKED KINGS OF MANKIND, will not be printed until the:

RAIDERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL!

DID YOU TELL HIM TO SAY THAT, OR DID YOU BRIBE HIM TO SAY THAT, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF MR SEARLE, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU "THREATENED HIM" LIKE YOU THREATENED THE SIXTH PRESIDENT WITH THE FOLLOWING WORDS AND I QUOTE VERBATIM HOW YOUR "SECRETIVE ORGANIZATION" THREATENED THE SIXTH PRESIDENT AFTER HE "STATED THAT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE BRUTAL PENALTIES OF YOUR KINGMAN FRATERNITY" WILL GO DOWN TO FUTURE GENERATIONS, THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE TO HIM ANONYMOUSLY OF COURSE, SO THAT YOU COULD NOT "TRACE IT TO YOUR FRATERNITY" BUT IT DID SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU MIGHT HAVE STATED AS AN ORGANIZATION SINCE IT WAS AFTER ALL THE "FIRST PENALTY" OF YOUR ORGANIZATION AND THIS IS WHAT IT STATED:

BY NEXT MAY FIRST I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT FROM EAR TO EAR!

Are you denying this letter was "sent by a member of your fraternity of conspiring kings"?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:04 am

I, JOSHUA BETHEL, THE INTERNATIONAL JEW, NOW OFFICIALLY INDICT YOU, MR RON SEARLE OF 'leading an organization' that is a "wolf in lambskin", meaning you claim to be a charity, but secretly and without anyone else knowing about it, you "undermine the foundations of freedom"!

That is what a "secret combination of kings" does, it claims to be a charity, but secretly it "engages in conduct" that is unbecoming a "true charity" whose objective should indeed be to "eliminate or alleviate human suffering"!

It is my allegation that while to the "OUTSIDE" you seem to be "eliminating the suffering of orphans, widows and victims of burn accidents" and the like, secretly you have "caused this very suffering" to begin with by:

ORGANIZING and PROMOTING WARS and contentions on planet earth!

HOW DO YOU PLEAD TO THIS CHARGE OF BEING A "WOLF IN SHEEP' S CLOTHING" a "secret combination member" MR RON SEARLE, for I sincerely doubt that you could be the "Grand COMMANDER" of this organization and not know anything at all or not to be initiated into the "internal secrets" of your "ORGANIZATION" including the "secret combination aspect" of this "organization" that SECRETLY RULES AND CONTROLS THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE PLANET!

I indict you also for "threatening one of our researchers" in two clear ways:

When he went to one of your lodges he was asking your membership who they were and then stated he was not afraid of them, therefore to scare him into silence he had a pistol pointed at him at a freeway about one month later, is this how you seek to "promote the happiness of mankind" by "pointing pistols" at people that disagree with your assessment that you are a "charity" and only do good in the world?

At another time he asked a member of your fraternity when the book that reveals some of your more secretive actions of the past would be printed by the INTERNATIONAL JEW, that would be me of course, and this is what you told him through one of your members:

IF YOU HAVE EVER SWORN AN EVIL OATH, that no christian gentleman should swear, at least that is how John Quincy Adams did perceive your oaths, then you had "better take good care of yourself"!

Needless to say MR RON SEARLE, he responded that he "never swore an evil pirate oath" and never would, just like you stated that in your encyclopedia by MR MACKEY that John Quincy Adams said:

I never was a king nor do I ever want to be king!

So, MR RON SEARLE ARE YOU A KING?

Perhaps not openly BUT ARE YOU SECRETLY A KING, and let me define that for you, for Zachary Taylor did define a man as a king if he "controlled both the purse and the sword" meaning then do you MR RON SEARLE have "secret control" over both "military weapons" and "financial assets" that are "so overpowering" in nature that "it threatens the very foundation of our freedom" as a nation and as a world, PLEASE ANSWER EITHER YES OR NO, and no excuses please!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 am

Please also answer either YES or NO, as to whether your fraternity of kings still considers ME, the INTERNATIONAL JEW, MR JOSHUA BETHEL, the world's foremost problem and if you do consider the MOSSAD, meaning the Israeli intelligence agency, which performs a function similar to the CIA in the US, do you consider our "intelligence organization" a "secret combination" and do you claim they are the "secret combination that seeks to overthrow the world" and seeks to overpower it to the point where all mankind will be eventually ruled by the JEWISH PEOPLE and by JEWISH PHILANTHROPISTS like MR HENRY FORD stated in his book, who you no doubt "recognize" as a former member of your fraternity of kings , that the COUNCIL OF LEARNED ELDERS IN ZION WILL SOME DAY RULE THE WORLD, for that is what he stated IS THAT NOT CORRECT MR RON SEARLE?

At least he claimed that was "our aim" through "acts of sabotage" therefore do you consider this "indictment" of your fraternity as an "act of sabotage" against your organization, an attempt at "obtaning world control" by "exposing your evil secret history" so that we can "then gain control of an evil planet" that you have "made a complete mess of"?

MR RON SEARLE, do you believe that this planet is "secretly controlled by evil forces"?

IF SO, ARE YOU THOSE EVIL FORCES, OR WOULD YOU CONSIDER ALL YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PAST:

SQUARE DEALS AND BASED ON THE "GOLDEN RULE" AS THE JEWISH KING JOSHUA who was born of a virgin mother would define that golden rule, meaning you do unto others, "BEFORE THEY DO IT TO YOU" or do you do unto others, like you would like them to do to you, who is also known as the person who did do no wrong, but was "killed by members of your fraternity" among the Pharisees and Saducees, because they were "builders" that had rejected the "TRUE CORNERSTONE"?
They were "whited sepulchres" who looked outwardly clean and honest before men, but secretly they were "devouring widow's houses" and for a shew made long prayers?

So how to you plead to the charge of "secretly running an organization" that "NO CHRISTIAN GENTLEMAN" should join, if he really knew what he is getting into before he is "sworn to secrecy" about it?

Now I do not dispute the fact that many people do in fact know when they join your organization that they will be required to swear an oath of secrecy, but can you honestly say they "KNOW ALL YOUR HISTORY" before you initiate them into your "fraternity of kings"?

These are "my reflections" and my intentions, I have no interest in your "stinking polluted planet" that you polluted because you were "greedy and selfish" and put "money and power" above "ecology, biological diversity and freedom from evil and conspiring kings"!

But it is my duty as the INTERNATIONAL JEW, to point out, that what you have accused me of "AS A PERSON OF HONOR AND INTEGRITY" which is to "seek world control" is exactly what you are "actually guilty of", is that not correct MR RON SEARLE, why else would MR HENRY FORD ACCUSE ME OF SEEKING POWER, unless he wanted it both for himself and the fraternity of "EVIL BILLIONAIRES" that he belonged to? You and I both know of course that not "all members" of your fraternity are indeed "BILLIONAIRES" but your fraternity is "secretly a trillionaire" is it not MR RON SEARLE?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts