The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

So this government needs to raise taxes???

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:24 am

Once again running down rabid trails...my mind got to asking a series of questions.

If this government need taxes so badly and are speaking of raising taxes again...

Why do they not speak to the public about stopping the deduction on giving/tithing to the churches.

I say this because writing off ones giving in Tithing and such to the church on ones taxes is a price support..tax subsidy by the government to the churches.

This is not 'Separation of Church and State". It is instead a price support to the church. The Church and State are in bed together..by way of the 501c tax corporation status. A corporation is a creature of the state...not separate.

Churches should be separate from the state in order to have "Separation of Church and State.'

Church and State are both practicing a religion here called "Whoredom" and deceiving the people/flocks about this status.

It just makes sense in order to have true separation and get the government some badly needed revenue ..according to them.

I would be interested to see if the government has enough nerve to tell the people this version of events and have them deal with the trutn of what the government and churches both have been deceiving us for years and years.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 pm

Your idea is separation is complete immunity, and that is not very realistic, that nobody would have to show, or prove they are a non-profit organization. We all just got done talking about all the panhandlers of the world, and none of them are claiming a dime of what they collect by the gates. Many are pulling down a few hundred per day, putting on some old cloths, and working their corner, and having people hand them money. That is called income tax evasion, and a system of total immunity, having no paperwork filing to show their status, would also mean income tax evasion. You can look at it as "In Bed" but I look at it as being accountable, that nobody is entitled to be exempt from taxes claiming phony religious reasons. Jim and Tammy Faye Baker are prime reasons for complete accountability for religious organizations. I am also in complete favor of them not being accepted when they are primarily involved in politics, like Pat Robertson, or the Westborrow Baptists who protest funerals.

Nobody should get the honor system, they all should have to meet the qualifications, and prove it.

It is no secret our itemized deductions have been picked apart one by one. They clamped down on car donations, and claiming a phony value, now only the actual money realized can be deducted. At least the government knows tithing is a amount that will have a recorded receipt, and that the majority of it after paying for church expenses ends up used for charitable things/foods/aid, that helps offset what government spend.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 pm

I'm speaking here of Separation here Greeny2...Separation of Church and State. Key word here being Separate.

I will remind you Greeny2..that before 1913...and even Before WW2...people did not pay taxes on their source...from which income was derived. So too with the Churches. There was true separation.

In particular since WW2..this has changed significantly to where people are now taxed on their source...not the income "Derived" from the source.

It reads "From Whatever Source Derived" Not "on" what ever source.

You either have separation or you do not. Churches having a tax number means they are a creature of the state...a state created entity....vereses a God created entity.

This is exactly how the government is going after Christians and claiming they can make people do things which are against their faith...because they have the corporation brand number. A tax number.

A SSN is a corporation tax number.

No one teaches this in Public Schools..it is never intended that people know or think this far.

You either have separation or you do not" But have enough sense to speak about it truthfully and plainly to the people so that they know the real nature of what is going on out here.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Dear Orangetom and Greeny,

I am replying to both of you, since you both raised "valid objections" to having 501 organizations or support them either way let me just refer you to "where bad guys have it good" or BLUE HEAVEN as it is called, where a "501 organization" was used to "whitewash" a bank robbery committed by "security officials", or police officers in other words, and no one really suspected that the money was contributed piecemeal from a previous bank robbery that was "completely whitewashed"!

So, you think this does not happen in our day and age, think again, this does indeed happen! That is the "secret modus operandi" of the KINGS IN POWER, and therefore yes, Orangetom, there is "verfilchung" as that is called in Germany meaning the STATE and the CHURCHES are unfortunately "intertwined" and are indeed IN BED TOGETHER as you did correctly state, therefore there is "no real separation" of Church and State, and never has been, but at least we do not have an "official State church" like they have in Great Britain and for the most part in Germany and the State is out of the business of collecting "CHURCH TITHES" like they are in some countries!

To make Churches completely "independent" would be a good idea for it would make "CHURCHES MORE CRITICAL" of the government, for they receive "no benefits" therefore nothing can be taken from them as a punishment except perhaps they could be "prosecuted for fraud" if all they do like MR REVEREND DOLLAR is to teach people how to be "financially successful" while it is not "against the law" to advocate divine blessings to claim they only involve "financial blessings" is clearly bogus, I have been "blessed in many more ways" than purely financial, one of the blessings involves:

HEALTH, Bone Marrow, and endurance such as is not common among men, but the biggest blessing no doubt is "WISDOM"!

As I mentioned I have caused the "HEART BURN" of the BRITISH MONARCHY, my condolences, QEII, I hope you will recover quickly from your shock of realizing that belonging to an "international group of kings" has indeed its challenges as you will no doubt find out also in the future!

I now state for both of you, there is "NO INDEPENDENT CHURCH" not even MR JONES who vilifies Islam is independent he is highly dependent on the kings, who pay him like they did MR RUSHDIE, with "their approbation" secretly while openly Obama is calling his antics: STUNTS, if MR JONES were attacking the "domestic conspiracy" like I do, HE WOULD BE SIX FT UNDER BY NOW just like William Morgan was and the only reason I am still alive is because I carry the most powerful weapon in the Universe on my person, and if I were ever activate that weapon, I will not state what would happen since I do not want to scare anyone! Let me just state it would "shift forward" the end of this world controlled by EVIL AND DESIGNING KINGS not by "months" or "years" but perhaps by "DECADES"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:44 pm

But then again, is that not also what John the Revelator states in his book, in chapter 17 V 1,2 that the kings of the world have committed "fornication" with Babylon, now we do not have "official lese majeste laws" since there are "no more official kings" in the United States of America, but if you do so much as "offend one of their billionaires" you could be in "hot water" as well!

Even if you do "tell the truth, and perhaps especially if you do tell the truth" for lies are "routinely ignored" but if you tell the truth about an "evil billionaire" now that "raises major eyebrows" especially about BILLIONAIRES that are "almost worshipped" by everyone, that is called an "act of iconoclasm", meaning that is "IDOL SMASHING" kind of like the Taliban did with the "BHUDDIST STATUES" that they considered IDOLS since it is against the RULES OF ISLAM to have any picture or symbol of DEITY, at all, and the "FIRST COMMANDMENT" does in fact state the Same:

THOU SHALT NOT MAKE UNTO THEE GRAVEN IMAGES or any likeness of anything that is "in the heavens or under the heavens or in the earth or under the earth", thou shalt not bow down unto them nor serve them, therefore

YES, it is a form of "IDOLATRY FOR YOU PEOPLE" to worship successful men in your country as if they were the "GODS OF THIS WORLD" and in many ways they DO ACT LIKE IT and one of them dared to tell me he was:

HE STATED TO ME IN PERSON:

I AM A GOD OF THIS WORLD,

I will not state my reply since it might be offensive to some, but let me just state I did not acknowledge his claim as "binding upon me"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm

This was simply because even though I am "IN THIS WORLD" I am not officially OF THIS WORLD, and therefore any GOD OF THIS WORLD may well have "jurisdiction" over the SONS OF MEN, but he has no jurisdiction over "the men of GOD" who live on this planet and while this may well be a "fine distinction" I think that is exactly what is causing the HEART BURN of the Queen right now!

Now Queen Elizabeth, you have denied me support in my attempt to bring "peace to this planet" and I understand now it is because you have "licensed" an organization that is "known for its rich charitable contributions"!

Noblesse oblige you no doubt state and what is wrong with "promoting philanthropy" in the world, and I state:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOUR MAJESTY, but JOSHUA BETHEL WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG ABOUT "disguising"

EVIL SECRET SOCIETIES under a "philanthropic mantle" and claiming that KILLING JEWS was not a crime will not make "NETHANYAHU" very happy will it now?

OF COURSE YOU CAN SAY that you had personally nothing to do with that criminal activity and perhaps you are correct in that response but can you say the same about the "SECRET COMBINATION" that "SECRETLY GOVERNS" this globe?

I SINCERELY DOUBT THAT and since you have "given a licence to the Prince Hall Masonry", as a kingdom, and I know this for a fact since I spoke to one of them, and they are considered "clandestine" by WHITE MASONRY, and in turn the PRINCE HALL CONSIDERS WHITE MASONRY CLANDESTINE, how do you view this "mutual antagonsim" between "BLACK AND WHITE MASONRY" that both claim to have its "origin from the british monarchy"?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Perhaps this is not entirely a "black and white issue" here, therefore if you would like to "willingly share your opinion" on this board, QEII, and tell us exactly what you think about the "COMBINATION THAT IS KNOWN ONLY TO A FEW" and tell us if you are one of the FEW that do know about it, I doubt they would "KILL YOU" since you are their "QUEEN"!

What do you have to "say for yourself" YOUR MAJESTY, did you ever think there would be "UNIVERSAL INQUIRY" about genocide committed on this planet by those who are "so rich and so powerful" they think they are "above the law" almost or "KINGS THAT CAN DO NO WRONG" if so perhaps the "COURT OF STAR CHAMBERS" must be called back into session for that was "meant to try those" who thought at one time they too were "too rich and too powerful" to be held accountable for their actions!

I am now "strongly encouraging to do just that"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:14 pm

I am suggesting as the FIRST ACCUSED SUSPECT MR HENRY FORD SENIOR, a leader of the gang of kings, accused of "promoting the mass murder of JEWS" in EUROPE, indicted by none other than MR JOSHUA BETHEL the INTERNATIONAL JEW, because his "book is still being suppressed" by the CLINTON GANG, and the FORD GANG and the BRITISH ROYALTY as well, unless you decide now to "publicly express yourself in favor of a publication" that will make you look like:

A matron of a crime syndicate that "covers the entire world"!

NOT A VERY FAVORITE OUTLOOK, but I must allow MR JOSHUA BETHEL to bring out his book for in the US there is "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS" and "insulting foreign heads of state" is not against the LAW here in the US, not just the "HEAD OF SYRIA" can be told he is "DOING EVIL THINGS" in the world, no also other heads of state, even ALLIES are routinely questioned about their activities and there is "NOTHING SACRED" here in the US is a "completely profane country" and even GOD IS TOLD:

YOU ARE SMALL AND YOUR RELIGIONS POISON EVERYTHING, now how would you feel if in response to MR HITCHENS I would state as a UNIVERSAL AMBASSADOR:

THE RELIGION THE BRITISH MONARCHY HAS SPONSORED and I do not mean the "CHURCH OF ENGLAND", is also:

POISON, and FREEMASONRY IS NOT GREAT, but is a great way for people to cover up things they have done that if they were known would spark a "global outcry" to say the least!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:21 pm

To tie this to the current subject I do not doubt that the MASONIC INSTITUTION is indeed a "501c" organization since after all it is all about "charity" and therefore since they are "registered" as the "CHURCH OF THE FREEMASONS" in Great Britain they are also considered both a "church and a religion" in a manner of speaking even though their "lodges" are "secular of this world and worldly", another one of those "prosperity churches" no doubt where the "goal" is to "promote the prosperity" of the individual while impoverishing the masses that are being "deceived into believing" that because one man becomes rich "everyone profits"!

Well, this has "not always been the case" as you will all find out when you start "pushing for the publication of a book" that is BOUND TO BE A REAL EYE OPENER about the KINGS WHO HAVE DONE WRONG and then "covered up their mistakes" by "putting a mantle of charity" around their "crime sprees" that they have committed "ALL OVER THE GLOBE"!

BUT LET ME CORRECT MY MISSPEAK, YOUR MAJESTY DOES NOT COMMIT CRIMES IN GREAT BRITAIN FOR "PIRACY" HAS A LONG AND HEALTHY TRADITION IN THE BRITISH ISLES, therefore how do you plead to "issuing letters of marque and reprise"?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Your joining us on this board and enlightening the US public, as to how you now "regulate piracy" in your domains and in foreign countries would "very much appreciated" no doubt it would also "signal to MR JOSHUA BETHEL" that I am doing everything in my power to "subdue opposition" to a book, that will no doubt be "spoken against" by all the "leading philanthropists" in the world except of course "JOSHUA BETHEL" himself, no doubt he will be depicted as an "EVIL ALIEN" who is trying to take over the world or in "league with evil aliens" perhaps who "manipulate the weather" but I do assure you if "anyone is truthful here" meaning "brutally honest" it is "MR JOSHUA BETHEL" while all of your philanthropic institutions have "skeletons" in your closet as was readily admitted by a member of this fraternity when I stated:

I used to think that Freemasons were very nice guys until I started to study their history in detail, then I discovered something I had never supposed, to this remark he stated in front of witnesses:

Well, everyone has "skeletons" in his closet, to which I wanted to state but your closet is the size of Rhode island and covers the entire state with headstones of dead people but I wisely restrained myself since I did not want him to have to go into hiding afterwards!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts