The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO - Dis-Information

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 pm

Now let me introduce MR JOSHUA BETHEL who will "dispel" the misinformation of the INTERNATIONAL ROBBER CLIQUE, that currently rules our globe, which is as I stated earlier the "PYRAMID SCHEME", just like the HERBA LIFE ORGANIZATION is accused of being, but if "HERBA LIFE" grants you a "longer life" by its "beneficial products", which is of course good, then this "evil organization" grants you death, if you want it that is!

First they give you "liberty" and then they give you DEATH, as Patrick HENRY pointed out! Of course that is facetious, and I do it, just to "annoy you a little" here!

But truthfully the kings do not like JOSHUA because he is an "extremely honest JEW" so honest in fact HE CANNOT TELL A LIE, and that is rare indeed! So you can rest assured that whatever he does tell you, he not only "believes sincerely" to be correct, but he also did everything in his power to insure his "sources are accurate" and based on honest people who will not tell a lie or if consults with people that do tell lies, that he will verify the truth with people who in turn are "honest and tell the facts" the way they see them!

MR JOSHUA BETHEL and that is his name, or code name perhaps since WILLIAM MORGAN LIKE BRADLEY MANNING was "revealing a secret" only in those days "traitors to this secret society" were "dropped in the Niagara River" which is indeed what happened to him, but I do not want to tell you too much of his story line, so please welcome to this board my guest MR JOSHUA BETHEL and give him a hand please!

Hi, Folks, my name is Joshua Bethel and I am the "BAD GUY THAT HENRY FORD WARNED YOU ABOUT" or perhaps I am the good guy that everyone should be looking forward to like that "RIGHTEOUS MAN" from the East that is mentioned in the BOOK OF Isaiah, either way, you can perceive me as you would like as you no doubt will!

I am now showing you truth that is "much stranger than fiction" for I am telling you of an "ancient space faring civilization" that was connected to the "COUNCIL OF LEARNED ELDERS IN ZION" , and I will prove to you that these are the guys that the US government does not want you to know about which is why PRESIDENT OBAMA told you that "people in small villages" still cling to "guns and religion", which is also why he does not want my new book out that "PROVES" that this "space faring civilization" existed and "left traces" on the planet as a "farewell message" to the people of planet earth, and then the "planet was swamped" with so much water, it simply wiped out most of the human race, perhaps that was because the "GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD" had become so evil,that GOD was no longer willing to Put up with it!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm

I will introduce in my book TWO HONEST KINGS OF ANCIENT ANTIQUITY, who got tired of the wars, and the contentions on planet earth and simply said to "TO HECK WITH IT ALL" we cannot accumulate any wealth on this planet because every time we do some "EVIL GOVERNMENT" on earth is coming by and trying to take it from us, and then we have to spend a lot of money on war" just to keep them off our back!

So, they stated, LORD TAKE US HOME and they built their space ship and shipped out, to the "UNIVERSE" and this is what it means when it states:

THE SEVENTH FROM ADAM, was not, for GOD took him, and so that you do not think he went by himself, let me assure you this guy was a "busy beaver" excuse the expression, meaning he was an "ancient preacher of righteousness" and he sat on his horse and he conquered the hearts of men as stated in the first seal of the book of revelation meaning he "convicted people" with his speech and told them to "repent of their evil conspiracy" which they had joined and some of them left and followed him instead!

So then after they had built their city which may well have been located in the area that is now known as the GULF OF MEXICO leaving a big hole there, when they took off both the KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS OF OLD and the man to whom Abraham paid tithes, did get together and said, we will "promote heaven" on earth, but we will do it from the SKY, for that gives us a Better view of what is going on below and we will be able to "nuke the evil kings" like they did with Sodom and Gomorrah, if they become too evil and will no longer be admonished by prophets and apostles!

The story goes that there was a "city in the sky" and a Japanese movie is made about it, and the fact is that such a "city in the sky" does in fact exist and is "NOT MERELY A MYTH", as some people claim!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby earthman » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 am

Check this out. I get a lot of UFO related email's every day. This one came in yesterday so i posted it at a site. Little did i know, it turned out to be crap. It looks great and seemed to be legit. Watch it. It is a good one. But, as i found out, more fakes and disinfo. This kinda crap hurts us all when people make fake video's about UFO's. Watch it.
earthman

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 pm

I have decided to consult an "expert" on conspiracy fact, MR RON SEARLE whose organization did tell me clearly that they believe that INTERNATIONAL JEWS to this very day seek "world control" I do want to hear it from the "TOP LEADER" of this "organization" that knows more about "evil conspiracies" on this planet than perhaps any other organization for they "are heavily involved in the political process" are you not MR RON SEARLE I will not mention at present which organization he belongs to, but when he sees his name he might decide to respond, after the motto, the name is the sweetest part of a man's language, so MR RON SEARLE, being an expert on "secretive conspiracies" and your friends telling me that "INTERNATIONAL JEWS" to this day, in the form of the Mossad are "trying to take over the world" what is your take on the "MUTILATION STORIES" do you think that it is just "overworked imaginations" that come up with stories that cannot be substantiated, or is there anything more behind it, now I will agree with you, that ALIENS that look like BIG OVERGROWN WATERHEADS without ears and a slit for a mouth really do not in fact exist, provided we can agree on that one, but DO YOU THINK for one moment there are "evil aliens" in the Universe that "LIKE TO FEED OFF OF OUR LIFE STOCK" or do you think they could "produce" their own food if they wanted to like in Science FIction movies where "synthesizers" can produce synthetic food from nuclear or perhaps even fusion or anti matter drive energy, now that is of course "real" for energy can be converted into mass based on E=mc2, but would that not take an "awful amount of energy for just one cup of tea", what do you think, or perhaps they even eat grass or wheat or some other diet they get from the "CROP CIRCLES" what is your take on that MR CONSPIRACY EXPERT for that I do know in fact you are!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:47 pm

MR JOSHUA BETHEL is a "jewish philanthropist" who has 140 or more vacation homes all over the globe, he has written several books, that are known world wide and his original authorship on these books are "undisputed" for the most part, but he has been "maligned" for several of his stands which make it look like he is very much in favor of "intelligent design" rather than the "officially declared policy" that makes us all into a "cosmic accident" and claims we are "here by chance" and not based on a 'HIGHER INTELLIGENCE" that created both this planet and the life forms on this planet, so this is bound to give us "greater insight" into our "true origins" as a race don't you think MR ADMINISTRATOR?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts