The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Surprised this never came up before-tips

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:22 am

Greeny2,

So you just did not even listen to the professors address at all? Hence my point about convincing yourself before, you even hear a word. Are you also dumbfounded the class may have gotten a very clear message from his message? Only you, were the only one arrogant enough, to sit in the crowd acting superior to everyone else?

Surely you jest here Greeny2.

We are talking here about a PHD..a man of letters...educated..wise...sophisticated...even "Enlightened."

Yes!!!????

And the very best...the peak performance... is to recant the outline of a plot from a currently running movie!!??

As I recall ...he ran by the students a brief synopsis of the plot. Right there is where I tuned out after overcoming my astonishment and dumbfoundedness of this realization and began laughing so hard and trying to stifle my laughing.

We have here an educated, sophisticated, wise man, gnostic, Enlightened Pharisee..for whom the very best he can impart or reference to graduating students is a movie plot!!?? That is it!!!! Peak performance!!??

Someone got cheated here.

Do you seriously think that graduating students are interested in a teachers rendition of a movie plot and one for which they can make up their own minds?? A movie for which many of them had most likely themselves already seen. Or do you think the students are interested in getting their diplomass and hitting the street??

Life imitating art...or vice versa???

Copy cats or original thoughts?? Original ideas...or a stamped out ..xerox version of someone else's thoughts..someone else's emotions...someone elses values????

I do not have to possess a PHD to see that one for myself Greeny2.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 am

As I thought, you did not listen to him at all! Your mind was made up already.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Greeny2,

As I thought, you did not listen to him at all! Your mind was made up already.

You may have a good point here Greeny2.

For you see...we have these types of people in government...men and women of degrees/letters...intellect....Enlightenment.

And for some strange reason they cannot seem to balance a budget. These very same people are paying for and financing public schooling behind the rest of the world..in which our standards have dropped significantly. You know...diversity and all that stuff??

I do not need to have a degree to see the connection between this kind of graduating ceremony and the performance of our government itself.

Nonetheless...my point still stands..this is a PHD ...not an ordinary person off the street..and the best they can do is quote a movie plot for which the kids or graduating class can themselves watch and make up their own minds. They do not need a PHD to translate the movie for them.

Someone in public education has cheated them..if this is the finest inspiration they can do.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:36 pm

greeney2 wrote:OT I am surprised by part of your answer. While a agree about the working part for you money, and not having to feel guilted into something, that unfortunately is the case many times. Guilt is a big driver for many things in life, up to and including what churches do tell us, is guilt based. If anyone can say their Mother's didn't use some sort of guilt raising us, they probably are lying.

What surprises me is you of all people are "Johnny on the spot", knowing what the Bible and scripture saying about tithing, 10%, pretty definitely. Are you saying this is something you disregard out of the Bible? Isn't that picking and choosing, for your own convenience?

I will respond here, since I do represent the "KNOWN AND UNKNOWN" or dark matter Universe where God is hiding out as the "SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE STARS", the real and not the fake one, I do understand O.T. where you are coming from since I do in fact the very same that you do I decide whether to tithe or not tithe, and I also "DO NOT PAY TIPS" until I have sufficient income to "earn significantly more" from the interest I earn than the 18% I would be paying out the waiter in question!

However I have all my accounts straight with God, for I would not be able to "represent the UNIVERSE" if I was behind on my tithes, but let me inform you what you get to do when you are paid up:

One police officer once claimed I was behind on my tithes, BOY WAS THAT EVER A MISTAKE for "GOD KNEW" and "I KNEW" he was a "throwing out a hook" and BOY DID WE BOTH EVER BITE DOWN HARD ON THAT HOOK!

I stated, since you guys refuse to give me "good paying JOBS" even though I did pay all my tithes including on the money I obtained from my "UNEMPLOYMENT CHECK", I hereby request my tithes in the form of "RAIN, SNOW AND PRECIPITATION" both in UTAH, where I was at the time and across the world, and the US of course as well, and you know what that was the year 1993 and I have never again, heard this "absurd claim" that I did not pay my tithes and this is why think!

It was in the winter of 1993 early in the year, and the next day I spent praying in my jail cell which I was "incarcerated" into for stating the existence of "a combination, that is known only to few" and asking GOD TO PAY ME OUT!

This is what happened to everyone's surprise:

UTAH GOT CLOBBERED with so much snow that very month, that ROOFS started to collapse, yes, you read this, that is what GOD did to that COP, HE WAS THAT OUTRAGED that somewhere dared to question my integrity, he "broke down" some roofs to "prove" I was "paid up" with HIM!

But that was "not enough" to make the point in addition in the year 1993 there was the "great Mid West Flood" which was a 500 year flood so it was declared, and yes, I do also "claim that as a well deserved reward" for paying my tithes, while you were "stingy and withheld yours" or merely paid as "MUCH AS YOU WANTED" instead of as much as "GOD WANTED YOU TO GIVE" or specified, nor was I merely "paying one 10%", for offerings also are specified in the BOOK OF MALACHI so I also "paid offerings" meaning "fast offerings" for the poor and even "missionary contributions" everything I did not "need for my family" but since I did have a good paying job at one time, my family did not have to suffer one bit, and we had two cars, a two car garage and a nice house on the hill top! All that went to the church and was "deducted" from my taxes, keeping my taxes just a bit lower, I am "not trying to brag" or anything but it does show that "GOD does keep track" and he "does reward an honest payer of tithes" even if the "WHOLE WORLD HATES HIM" because he is honest and does not "BELIEVE THE BS" the kings are serving up for everyone's fodder and propaganda!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

BS: stands of COURSE for Bachelor of Science, for what is going for "SCIENCE" which originally meant true knowledge but is now considered merely what we can "see, hear and touch" or measure with instruments that can "see, hear and touch things our limited senses" cannot see like INFRARED, ULTRA VIOLET and cosmic radiation for instance, these days is "unbelievable" let me just state that "MR HITCHENS" no doubt is considered a "scientific" agnostic or "atheist" since he does believe that RELIGION poisons everything, but he is "in bed with Darwin" who was sponsored by the branch of the Royal BS, that stands of "royal Bank of Scotland" of course, that also financed the kings of Great Britannia in her glory days, so the "voyage of the BEAGLE" was financed by the KINGS IN POWER in Great Britain who "did not mind" if Darwin later declared that "we are all here by cosmic accident" and not by "INTELLIGENT DESIGN"! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, and social darwinism developped shortly thereafter, and now I do say, is it not "follow the money", when you discover that the "very aristocracy" and Monarchy of "GREAT BRITAIN" deliberately throw doubt on the "STORY OF CREATION" as told in the bible, perhaps there is a "hidden motive" behind that?

That hidden motive will be explained in detail by the INTERNATIONAL JEW, whose name I will no longer mention for that might be considered not appropriate by the Administrator on this Site, but you do get the idea I hope that when you follow the money you find out, who sponsors what, so when BLOOMBERG SPONSORS A GUN CONTROL SEAT with 12 million of his dollars, that is "WHAT HE WANTS" he wants to "control guns" so that he can "have a monopoly" on guns and his buddies his "fellow billionaires" likewise, clearly this is "an unconstitutional interference" in our right to bear and own guns by those who "can buy as many guns" as they want and "NO ONE WILL EVER QUESTION" their right to own or wear them!

So Rick Perry "HOLD ONTO YOUR GUN" and TEXAS CITIZENS hold onto your guns, for you may need them when we finally do "oust the kings" and tell them to get the "HELL OUT OF HERE", before we use more forceful persuasion!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm

greeney2 wrote:As I thought, you did not listen to him at all! Your mind was made up already.

That is what most people do in this world, unfortunately they say, my mind is made up, do not confuse me with the facts, for "the facts are stranger than fiction" and the fat cat bankers are also "philanthropists" that get really "PISSED" every time a president calls them THE SEED OF EVIL, a WICKED CONSPIRACY and part of the kingdom of Satan, and then they "threaten to slice his throat" from ear to ear by the first of May!

This actually did happen in our history, but again, you do not want to get this fact out GREENY it might basis people against PHILANTHROPISTS like BLOOMBERG that want to take away our "Right to bear arms" so that they can "purchase more Shermans" to keep us all in line to be "massacred" at the convenience of the KINGS IN POWER in the world, don't print this, otherwise you will get Obama, and the "KINGMAN CROWD" mad at you, and they might come gunning after you as well!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:15 am

Afraid you lost me totally in the snow storm and floods or 1993 Ambassador! :lol: Just tip the poor waitress if she brings you the catcup. :lol:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:47 am

catcup??

I think you mean catsup?? Or is today's rendering ketchup??

I myself..like Castup. Not sure when or why they changed the spelling.

Well...continuing on....

And you think I am out there in the ozone Greeny2???? Wow!!!

I do understand what Ambassador it trying to say..but a strange tack/path in saying it. They are indeed out there.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:22 am

At least I can admit I am a horrible speller. :lol: I also do not use Ketchup at all, ever, I'm a mustard guy.

I stand corrected on spelling and the ozone! :lol:
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 am

greeney2 wrote:At least I can admit I am a horrible speller. :lol: I also do not use Ketchup at all, ever, I'm a mustard guy.

I stand corrected on spelling and the ozone! :lol:

No problem on the spelling and such. I have noted exactly that trait of spelling to which you refer and can make no boast of myself in that arena. Particularly when using my Amazon Kindle as it has no spell check. Furthermore I am only recently becoming familiar with this feature called Spell Check.

Not a ketchup/Catsup guy...Gadzooks!!!! How can this be!!??

So that explains your peculiarity Green2....Mustard overdose!!!

On a more serious note..I am only recently learning the appeal of certain mustard's having been a Castup fellow for most of my life.

That grey stuff can be quite tasty in small subtle amounts and on certain foods.

I am contemplating a post on the Holy Ground of Diversity and tolerance and thinking about putting it in the Government and other Conspiracy site....but thinking perhapsed it might belong here on this section.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts