The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

UFO - Dis-Information

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby greywolfe » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:03 pm

I'm not a political animal at all but I do know that disinformation is a tactic employed by Governments to steer the public along a desired road. A good way to get UFO revelations under control is for the (powers that be) to create an advocate or organization that is researching the subject and is demanding it's disclosure. This procedure creates a focal point behind which the general public gather allowing the agenda of (said Governmental decoy) to be suitably tailored in an ongoing pseudo case -file denial cycle. I have my suspicions of some leading individuals and organizations that could be decoys and wonder if any of you have come to any conclusions. Your nominations please................
greywolfe

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:54 am

I think Bob Lazar is most certainly in that category, I know enough about "secret societies" that if he really were "disclosing governmental secrets" as he claims, he would be "six foot under" by now or floating down a river like WILLIAM MORGAN did, therefore what he is "disclosing is not genuine" and makes absolutely no sense from a "political perspective" for that would be "way too hot" for the government to let slip out, imagine the "global repercussions" such a disclosure would have, the RUSSIAN could then claim, look the US government is secretly getting a head start on us, and we better send our nukes now and destroy the US before they can "hand deliver their nukes" at lightning speed to our country or "perhaps disable" our nuclear missiles as UFOS have been shown capable of doing before they destroy our country with their missiles, clearly the "IMPLICATIONS" are drastic, which is why you and I both know from experience, he "CANNOT BE TELLING THE TRUTH" about this, for no "sane government" would allow such information out in the public realm, not even if credible denial is possible, at least he would be "DEAD BY NOW" like William Morgan was after he disclosed the "evil secrets" of the kings of planet earth, therefore if you want the real scoup about how the US is really in the dog house with "GOOD ALIENS" from outer space because they did make common cause with an "EVIL DICTATORSHIP" in EUROPE, which is the "real secret they are trying to hide" while making us ALIENS look bad, so that they can look good, just like they did with the INTERNATIONAL JEW, there is always a "precedent for everything" you know!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 am

greywolfe wrote:I'm not a political animal at all but I do know that disinformation is a tactic employed by Governments to steer the public along a desired road. A good way to get UFO revelations under control is for the (powers that be) to create an advocate or organization that is researching the subject and is demanding it's disclosure. This procedure creates a focal point behind which the general public gather allowing the agenda of (said Governmental decoy) to be suitably tailored in an ongoing pseudo case -file denial cycle. I have my suspicions of some leading individuals and organizations that could be decoys and wonder if any of you have come to any conclusions. Your nominations please................

You are from Great Britain I see, I will go out on a limb if you do not mind and let you in on a secret here, your own "monarchy" is heavily involved in a "secret society", just like Boko Haram is involved in Nigeria where they plan and execute "terrorist attacks" and recently abducted a German Engineer they did not release and later he was stabbed to death by the abducting "secret society" and so I am letting every in on the secret that JUST LIKE NIGERIA has its secret society that has "infiltrated their justice system" and has taken over positions in all branches of Government, such as the "executive branch" as Good Luck Jonathan, that is his name by the by the way who is president of Nigeria admits, so also both in the country of Great Britain as well as the United States, the secret societies have "thoroughly corrupted" both Systems and I think it simply is because "everyone wants to be a king"!

So, we got into this mess, because we allowed the government to "tax us" to the point where they could accumulate a reasonable amount of money and then they "took that money" out of the national bank or treasury and as a result, the KINGS got richer while the people went through a recession, in the nation of Great Britain the KINGS basically do own the country, all the major portion of the wealth is "controlled by the aristocracy" as you yourself well know with Prince Charles getting 2 million dollars or pounds perhaps a year as income just from his own "property holdings" and when I did discuss it being a "trustee and all" with the Trustees of Prince Philips, and compared notes I just asked them about their "secret combination" or combination that is known only to few and they merely remarked:

OH, THAT PIECE OF CRAP!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 am

That "PIECE OF CRAP" is going to be "flushed down the toilet bowl of history" as soon as the "BRITISH KINGS" and the OBUMMER administration no longer "block the publication of a book" that will explain how "EVIL ALIENS" have sponsored the most "powerful secret society" in history and have "seduced the rich and the powerful" into joining this "secret society" for it allows them like DICK CHENEY PUT IT SO NICELY to "work on the dark side" of the force, which he claimed is not "sinister" but merely allows them to work with some "shady characters" to safeguard the citizens of the United States of America, unfortunately for us, these "shady characters" sooner or later will "SCREW US OVER" no doubt just like HIRING THE TALIBAN AND AL QUEDA to get rid of an evil empire of the USSR , backfired gloriously on the US, as planned of course, by "blowing up the world trade center" which they did not "get down the first TIME" when they tried it with explosives, so they had to hire some help, and destroy it completely in order to "claim it was a casus belli", meaning a "reason for war" and if PRESIDENT BUSH DID NOT HAVE HIS HANDS IN IT , then I do not know who else did!

BUT PERHAPS THE BRITISH ROYALTY WAS IN ON IT TOO, after all the got the HELMAND PROVINCE AS A "WAR TROPHY" as a result and look what "opportunities" it gave to Prince Harry to "safeguard the opium crop" for Prince Charles, for while I did work in my Father's VINEYARD, he worked at "killing evil Taliban" to safeguard the "OPIUM CROP" OF his daddy, the PRINCE OF GREAT BRITAIN, I could call him an "OPIUM PRINCE" but do you think he would sue me "for defamation of character" IF I DID for after all the "total area under cultivation" is shown by a pakistani Author to have increased drastically after the british royalty took over security from the Taliban it went anywhere from about 3000 acres to about 60,000 acres or more at least a factor of twenty and by now perhaps even thirty, which proves that "BRITISH ROYALS" have no conscientious objection to "PROFITING FROM THE OPIUM TRADE" OR DO THEY ?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am

It is also "disinformation" to claim that "WILLIAM MORGAN" was a "dissolute character" on the contrary he was the most honest secret society royal arch member of a fraternity in history who put "obedience to the highest moral principles" and to country to a new level, being willing to "sacrifice his own life" to give us the book by MR JOHN QUINCY ADAMS, the most "coveted book" by the Masons that keep it "well guarded" in the Library of Congress, where I was "almost arrested" for not giving out my name or phone number out of fear IF THE SECRET SOCIETY FOUND OUT I READ ABOUT THE OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE SIXTH PRESIDENT ABOUT THE MURDER OF WILLIAM MORGAN I WOULD BE "SKINNED ALIVE", not literally of course, but perhaps my "throat would be cut", my belly would be cut open, and my guts be ripped out and burned to ashes and then distributed to the four winds of heaven and then perhaps they would cut out my heart and throw it to wild beasts at the valley of Jehosaphat, which latest time I checked is in "ISRAEL" proper, how they would "express deliver" my heart by FEDEX to Israel for this purpose is "beyond me" but that it is "technically feasible" to do so, of this I have not the slightest doubt!
Needless to say about this time PRESIDENT WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON, is perhaps having a "heart murmur" so I am asking him to HANG IN THERE, there are still a few questions we need to ask him about the "mysterious suicide" of Vincent Foster who died after he claimed that the GOVERNMENT OF THE US WAS CORRUPT, but was not able to tell us who exactly was doing the "CORRUPTING", but I am telling you now, the whole world is "corrupt" and lies in the bondage of sin, as JOE SMITH, who was also "murdered" by this group of thugs clearly stated, and YES, they are "modern day Philanthropists" for if I called the PRINCE OF GREAT BRITAIN A THUG, I might not be able to "proselyte" in his domains any more and he would no doubt consider me an "enemy of the State" and eliminate me like they eliminated PRINCESS DIANA for calling him the "LEADER OF THE FIRM" so yes, you have lots of "misinformation" and disinformation in your own country and they "are famous for it" actually so it was no doubt called:

QUIETING THE CLERGY when TOM BECKETT was murdered by the BRITISH ROYALTY for not "swearing an oath" that "NO CHRISTIAN GENTLEMAN SHOULD SWEAR" in his own cathedral in Canterbury and he was the ARCHBISHOP after all, but I have it from the "GRAND MASTER" of this secret society in North Carolina, that "christian Gentlemen" and I know him to be one, have in fact sworn this oath, and as a result even our "CHURCHES" have been corrupted by this "secret society" that covers the entire globe for you can "swear people to secrecy" in 164 countries all over the world on the Bible, THE KORAN and the Bavad Gita, and almost any other sacred book including the Torah, and I have to give you all "AAA" rating for being the "best thugs" on the planet, and the reason I do that, is because you are so good at "hiding your evil secrets" that "ONLY THE INITIATED" and enlightened people from "WHO ARE NOT OF THIS PLANET" know about this "EVIL SECRET" that everyone is hiding and keeping quiet for it is "highly profitable" and if you think that "open crime does not pay" well, try "being a secret criminal "and hire on with the monarchy and you get a "different picture altogether" it is "extremely profitable" but it is no "longer a criminal act" if you do it for the monarchy just like SIR FRANCIS DRAKE was not a "pirate" he was a "KNIGHT" of the british empire and so is now "MR SALMAN RUSHDIE", now PRINCE CHARLES AND PHILIP, are ready yet to "release the book" that everyone is talking about and that everyone wants to see in print, so let everyone will be let in on your "SECRET" that you are hiding from the public, how you "REALLY BECAME SO RICH" and not "all that jazz" about "square deals" and honest and open fights, at least you did do one "small confession" by stating you "massacred" Indians when they rebelled against the British monarchy and wanted their freedom in India, and you admit that was shameful is it not also "shameful" to threaten to murder a person that knows about your evil secrets PRINCE CHARLES, PRINCE PHILIP and QUEEN ELIZABETH the second also?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 am

More disinformation, Douglas McArthur claimed that "UFOS" seek to take over planet earth, and so did Ronald Reagan, again they stated this because:

They were members of a secret society that was "sworn to secrecy" about MURDER AND TREASON!

Needless to say I consider this "misinformation" for clearly the "SECRET COMBINATION" clearly does not "own this planet" nor did they "CREATE THIS PLANET" they merely "conquered it" by force!

So, I just want to state for the record MR Grey WOLF, that the kings in power are indeed "WOLVES" in Sheeps clothing lambskin to be exact and under LEWIS in their own encyclopedia, they in effect do state this is indeed so:

LEWIS:

Every member of our fraternity is a "LEWIS" and a young 18 year old who is initiated becomes a "WOLF PUP" IN PURE WHITE UNSPOTTED LAMBSKIN APRON CLOTHING, and if you do want to know what a WOLF PUP grows up to be if he starts out in LAMBSKIN, well, he grows up to be a "big bad wolf" in SHEEP's CLOTHING, and that means they are "false prophets" but no doubt many of their predictions have become fulfilled like the prediction by MR PRIME MINISTER OF GREAT BRITAIN DARK LORD WINSTON CHURCHILL, who had sympathy with the devil and stated:

I have nothing to "offer except blood, sweat and tears" and everyone cheered him for it, for it would mean:

JOBS, JOBS, JOBS in the weapons industries of the country, it would mean "EVIL JEWS" are eliminated in EUROPE it would mean the JEWS would not be able to take over the planet which was one of the "WORST FEARS" of the kings as admitted by a "US philanthropist" who wrote the book called:

"THE INTERNATIONAL JEW THE WORLD'S FOREMOST PROBLEM" which is also "misinformation" put out by the kings in power to "discredit international JEWS" whose throat they decided to "cut from ear to ear" as a result!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:34 am

Now if you think this is all "truth that is much stranger than fiction" you are "correct again" for that is what the KINGS in power do state, that their "truth is strange" is it "STRANGER THAN FICTION"!

Therefore the "TRUTH ABOUT THE SECRET SOCIETY" that conquered the planet is so strange even me "telling you all these things" on this board, will make "perhaps absolutely no sense" and ED KOCH who was let in on the secret before he died why the british royalty withheld weapons bought with JEWISH MONEY, called it "RIDICULOUS" when I stated that "defaming the character" of one of the richest philanthropists in HISTORY was a "huge mistake" for if he had really wanted to "promote peace" as he claimed, he was "a best friend" of the German Dictator, who built all these "nice autobahns" for him so that his "invention" that he mass produced, the FORD MOTOR CAR would drive at "breath taking speeds" quite literally across EUROPE, for he did indeed "start the brave new world" which was reckoned after Ford, as it states in Aldous Huxley's book, called "BRAVE NEW WORLD", where "evil JEWS" were massacred by the millions while THEY and the GERMANS were blamed for "starting the new world order" when all they really did was "take orders" and were indeed "BEFEHLSEMPFAENGER" as that is called in German and did execute "global plan" that included 50 million people being "eliminated" by force of war from the population of planet earth! After he executed all his orders, his final orders were to "take the cyanide pill" just like that "BRITISH AGENT" in SKY FALL, who bit down on the cyanide tooth, but it did not kill him, believe me HITLER did die of CYANIDE POISONING, because that was the "last frienship service" he owed to "HENRY FORD SENIOR" who would have been "implicated" in his genocide if he did not "cover up" for him and die in his stead!

DID YOU GET ENOUGH DISCLOSURE OF LIES OF THE KINGS OF PLANET EARTH, MR GREY WOLF or do you want more?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:07 am

About "animal mutilations" that some TV reporters want to blame on "ET"! That is another form of "disinformation" or misinformation campaign, if any other organization were to "slaughter 1700 cattle" in a systematic fashion, they would by now be in jail or perhaps killed by incensed cattle ranchers that really hate it when someone kills, skins their cattle, perform surgical operation and the like, now the "SATANIC SECT THEORY" seems to be dis-proven, but I do know for sure that "HONEST ALIENS" from outer Space do not "slaughter cattle" or mutilate them without compensation, for that is "HARAM" as they say in Arabic, that is forbidden to good Aliens to do, therefore I conclude it must be "EVIL ALIENS" doing this kind of con job! I will quote scripture to prove it, when the Savior needed a colt or a young ass, to sit on, did he simply go by a farm in Israel, told his disciples to abduct the colt, and then sat on it, and ride it into Jerusalem and afterward skinned the colt, surgically remove the testes, and or vagina, and take out the heart and ate it? NO, he did no such thing, as an "honest alien" from outer space, and HE DID STATE HIS KINGDOM WAS NOT OF THIS WORLD, but from KOLOB, therefore he did return the colt to the rightful owner after he borrowed it for a while, which he had a right to do since he "created this planet" to begin with!

So also you will find with Samuel, when he asked the people whose ASS have I taken, did anyone accuse him of theft, NO ONE, Samuel did not 'mutilate cattle" either, and he had the "true spirit from God" and listened to his voice, therefore YOU KNOW NOW, and this is "fact and not fiction" that good honest aliens from OUTER SPACE do not steal and those who listen to the "SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE STARS" also do not steal, but those who are "called" SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE STARS and are in fact not, in supreme command, now that is another story altogether, now just because they claim to be the "GODS OF THIS WORLD" does not make them extremely honest, they may indeed claim that "many trifles" make perfection but perfection is not a trifle, but they still do make mistakes and like any "CRIMINAL" they do make "stupid mistakes" but because they are "so powerful" they can always cover them up, usually with "SIX FEET OF DIRT" like Surgeons also do with those they cut up beyond recognition!

They want "good aliens" to get a bad rap, so that they can continue to hang onto power on this planet so what do they do?
They get these "white vans" that have been spotted at these "abduction sites and or mutilation sites", and these "UNMARKED HELICOPTERS" who also have been spotted during animal mutilations, then they get some guys with their "14th degree rings" that can "Make themselves invisible" AND THEY DO "HIGHER MAGIC", and voila, there goes another cow, steer, heifer or some other animal like a horse and what do you get, mass hysteria about aliens that supposedly abduct cows that are 3 or 4 ft tall and have slits for eyes, like almonds and carry animals like a calf on a stick that scare the crap out of poor innocent observers!

The story simply sounds "too good to be true", meaning would it not be nice if "evil aliens" were to land on ranches and steal your cattle, that way you would have another "reason for war" and that is what the KINGS are all about, they always want another "reason for war" have you not yet noticed that Greywolf?
:lol:

Well I am not going to give them a "reason for war" instead I am giving them a "reason for introspection"!

Now how many of these cows, did you guys steal to give us "good aliens a bad reputation"?

I think it would only be fair, if you were to "either return the cows" to their original state, and "good aliens" since they have the "power of resurrection" could indeed do that! But because you are "BAD" you don't have that power, so I will conclude that all you can do at least is to "compensate these poor ranchers" for the "anxiety" you caused them and to "no longer engage in this "scare tactics" about "ALIENS" that try to steal cattle when in reality the "BAD ALIENS" that try to take over the planet have "already done it" and now merely try to hide the fact they are "BAD", and therefore have to "blame good ETs" in an effort to "distract attention" from their own problems!

There is going to be a "UNIVERSAL SENATE INVESTIGATION" about these "cow mutilations" for whoever has done this, and has "given good aliens" a bad reputation will "SUFFER SHAME" and will have to admit to their own shame that they were the "CULPRITS" and that they were "playing an evil game" with the US public, all along for the purpose of "MISINFORMING" the US PUBLIC about our "GOOD INTENTIONS" because their own intentions were "evil and corrupt" being the "LYING CONSPIRACY" that they are, they have to do something to look good, and the only way an "evil secret society" can look good to the outside is to "make other organizations" look even worse!

The very same thing they did to "poor or rich international JEWS" claiming to know I don't know from whom except of course the "RUSSIAN CZAR" and his agent provocateur also known as a Russian Diplomat in Paris, that secretly engineered terrorist attacks, and a "33rd degree" of what I wonder council member of the COUNCIL OF LEARNED ELDERS IN ZION, the Priory of ZION, now no one has ever "shown me the place" therefore I am "mystified" as that "where that Priory of Zion" should be!

I am truly "mystified about the false claims" by these EVIL KINGS who claim to own planet earth and claim to control it, but they cannot even say to the WEATHER: PEACE BE STILL, instead they say to it: "YOU ARE EVIL"!

Which proves that they do not even "have themselves" completely under control for it "takes self control" in order to control the weather and the person with "perfect self control" could indeed also "control the weather" as well!

But those who claim they "control the planet" claim the "climate is evil" because they cannot control it, that proves these guys are "fake prophets" for any true prophet throughout history have been able to "exercise control" over "heavenly bodies" even!

PROOF: Joshua COMMANDED THE EARTH TO STAND STILL and it did not rotate for several hours, while this is recorded as stating:

Sun Stand still and moon stand still, we all know by now that all GOD had to do was to stop the earth from rotating and it appeared as if the "SUN AND THE MOON STOOD STILL" but we do now know from astronomy, that the moon rotates around the earth, but the sun does not, and therefore by "stopping the rotation" of the planet, the prayer of Joshua who was the "military leader of Israel" in those days, did indeed result in a change in the weather, meaning it resulted in global warming, since the Sun did not go down" over that spot, until the GIBEONITES who were in a league with Israel were protected and avenged no doubt this resulted in "warmer weather" on that day for if the SUN stays out longer, it heats up the atmosphere, now this is "truly human induced local warming" of the climate is it not :lol: ?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 am

Therefore I do know for a fact that "good aliens" do not steal and "evil aliens" like they have been described in connection with these "abductions" do not in fact exist, therefore I conclude it was a "Terrestial conspiracy" that did this deed, for as Sherlock Holmes put it so bluntly, if all other possibilities are "eliminated" then what is left must be in fact the truth, no matter how "unlikely it may seem", therefore you have a very powerful and rich conspiracy in the US and British Governments that "steal and mutilate cattle" for the express purpose of "whipping up an alien scare"! To claim we Hang around white vans, and government helicopters clearly does not "coincide" with all other facts for every time they do come with their helicopters or military craft we leave, therefore this is "clearly bogus" and YOU KNOW IT IS, don't you Greywolf!

HOW EVIL IS THAT?
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:17 am

Therefore I now "call upon this evil conspiracy" to disclose themselves, I give them this option and I am asking them to 'admit their own guilt" in "abducting and slaughtering cattle" otherwise I will "personally expose" them for the "EVIL CRIMINALS" that they really are, and if you do not see them "coming forward" let us say within one month by the end of March, I will ask you Greywolf to write to your own monarchy and demand the publication of a book, that clearly shows who has been responsible for all the criminal activity that has been "blamed on good aliens" from outer space while it has "in reality" been done by evil aliens, now as you know for a fact there are still to this day people who claim that "GOD WANTED JEWS TO BE KILLED", and I dispute that on the basis that if God wanted JEWS to be killed, then he would have made it an "honorable occupation" to murder JEWS by the millions and they would have been paid a "SALARY" to do so!

You may think I am "stupid for suggesting such a thing" but I AM NOT!

Therefore I conclude that "JEWS" also have been killed by "EVIL GOVERNMENTAL CONSPIRACIES" and the fact that Mayor Bloomberg is spending his money to "control guns" and to sponsor the rights of those who were "born this way" or so at least they claim, therefore I do conclude because he does this, that "EVIL BILLIONAIRES" want to take over the world with their "Sherman tanks" that they "quietly buy up" and then "RULE THE PLANET" and that is "fact and not fiction"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts