The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Imminent threat to the 2nd amendment right now!

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby katsung47 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote, "Imminent threat to the 2nd amendment right now! NOT assault weapon ban or mag cap, its much worse !

'universal background checks' = requires universal federal firearm registration!
.... and .... registration is the necessary stepping stone to eventual confiscation.

This is exactly what was done in England and Australia. Registration, then confiscation followed.
Please join this fight to stop this.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 123867/pg1
katsung47

Postby Kybasser » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Ask any supporter of this movement, "How's that civilian gun ban in Mexico working out?"

Danny
Kybasser

Postby katsung47 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:56 pm

First they passed Patriot Act to give themselves the right to monitor people without warrant. Then they enpower themselves with the NDAA to detain citizens for life without due process. To deal with the expected resistence from people, they created Sandy Hook shooting to take over the guns before they perform such law. Don't you realize it?
katsung47

Postby Halfabo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:15 am

It could get far worse than England and Australia. After they confiscated guns in Russia and China, both countries began killing millions of their citizens. The same thing could happen here. I refuse to register my weapons as do most of the people I know. If they start pushing for gun confiscation in violation of our second amendment rights, there will be a civil war.
Halfabo

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts