The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Cryptozoology

Bigfoot DNA Tests Prove Hairy Creature Exists

Sightings of bigfoot, lake monsters around the world, and the chupacabras are just some of the many cryptozoological stories on the rise! Although many of these stories are controversial - some have evidence that defies belief.

Postby blackvault » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:13 am

Huffington Post wrote:Bigfoot DNA Tests Prove Hairy Creature Exists, Genetic Researcher Says

By Lee Speigel, lee.speigel@huffingtonpost.com

Bigfoot is real. At least that's what veterinarian Melba S. Ketchum claims after a five-year study of more than 100 DNA samples that she believes comes from the elusive hairy beast.

Under Ketchum's direction at DNA Diagnostics in Nacogdoches, Texas, a team of researchers has concluded that the creature may be a human relative that somehow developed around 15,000 years ago as a result of a hybrid cross between Homo sapiens with an unknown primate.

Ketchum's research has yet to stand the scrutiny of independent researchers. While many people have claimed to have seen the creature, its existence has never been confirmed, despite a plethora of photos and footprints. The ongoing search is the subject of Animal Planet's "Finding Bigfoot" television series.

Continue Reading: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... rcher-Says
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby 3dvd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 am

Veterinarian Ketchum included 3 joke journal citations to back her work. What a maroon!
3dvd

Postby Realist101 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 am

Call me a nut, but I've seen one. In 1975 near Sugar Creek outside of Lafayette Indiana. Walked by just at dusk, non-threatening...quiet. Almost 9 feet tall. I'd never heard of Bigfoot at that time and didn't know what I was looking at. No drink, or drugs to blame either. Our dog almost run over us beating us into the house. I've been fascinated every since. The nay-sayers are the nuts. We humans don't know it all. Some just think they do. :think:
Realist101

Postby Firefly » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:43 am

There is absolutely nothing worse for credible investigation of any subject than a screwball with letters behind their name. Just because one has a degree does not make them any more credible than a lay researcher, although it should. A kook is a kook, lettered or not.
Firefly

Return to Cryptozoology

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts