The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The God Code

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby qaiss » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:58 pm

33 44 77
originally 3 4 7
add a mirror and your set to go

33 = top level mason, or seal of solomon, star of david
44 = 8 pointed star, i personally think this could be the 8 pointed star of Ianna
77 = 'G'
77-44=33
77-33=44
44-33=11
rule of 11
11 has many meanings,pick your own meaning
ok back to 3 4 7
3 = triangle
4 = square
7 = ? both square and triangle
7+7=14
4+4+3 =11
2 squares and one triangle
2 squares = 8 pointed star (star of Ianna)
and one triangle (which way up, you decide)
You may ask where the mirror image comes from, if you work out Allah using the same principles you will find a mirror image.
or if you go for the full 14
4+4+3+3
2 squares and 2 triangles
6 pointed star and a 8 pointed star

lucifer

=74

JESUS

=74

74 = 7 + 4 = 11

11:11

lucifer vs jesus

duality + vs -

positive vs negative

as i said in the op everything totals a 6 pointed star and a 8 pointed star.....the 8 pointed star is of special significance...let me give you a break down.

The eight-pointed star is the Star of Redemption or Regeneration and represents baptism. Eight is traditionally the number of regeneration, and thus many baptismal fonts have an octagonal base.
Providing added significance is the assumption that Jesus was circumcised and named when he was eight days old (the traditional Jewish practice); baptism is seen as the New Testament equivalent of circumcision.
Finally, eight persons were saved in Noah's ark, which is another Old Testament parallel of baptism.

http://www.moroccobo...ight-point-star

The 8 pointed star is a Gnostic symbol, known as the octagram of creation.

It is related to Venus, and also sacred to Ishtar.

In Nordic traditions the octagram is used to invoke magic and also as a protecting ideogram.

Chaospheres have 8 points - order 90 degrees and chaos 45 degrees.

This is the traditional Star of Ishtar. Composed of two intertwined squares, this is a symbol of regeneration.

It is a symbol for the natural universe interweaving order and disorder, yin and yang, to create an ultimately harmonious and balanced design.

the star of ishtar has great meaning, as this is the star of Ianna, the first known diety

http://en.wikipedia....eel_of_the_Year

i personally think the wiccans and pagans took on the 8 star sign and made a wheel for themselves

someone on a different forum posted this, thought some of you may be interested in seeing it..

33 44 77

3 4 7

33 = Service to self. Self-mastery and independance. The pyramid (3x3) of the complete man, the one who stand on his own, without the support of others.

44 = Knowledge. Liberation and the foundation of all industry.

77 = Enlightenment.

3/4 = The highest attainable position for the worst of the worst of beings in this world. Position in a dimensional sense. Being 'the highest' (for them that is) thru the divine intervention of soul intelligence and divine power of love, enforced by TPTB itself, thru their ignorance and sheer stupidity in enforcing their own arbitrary system of 'law'. 4 being the Astral fourth dimension and 3 representing the 3rd dimension as well as the human being. 3/4 is the interlinking 'portal' or a specific frequency that enables man to perceive both dimensions at the same time. Also known as the 'magic mirror' or the 'world of dreams'.

7 = Number of the predestined 'ascended masters' The ones who will ascend from our realm unto heaven. - According to Luciferian 'religion' that is.

11 = Is the number of Lucifer and his angels. The ones in rebellion against the Creator.

7_4 is the 'sacred mathematical' number of the Architect according to Luciferian 'theology'. 7_4 is the 'G' of Freemasonry. 7_4 in real terms is a group of beings, light beings, devoid of soul, that exists primarily in the 4th dimension, or the Astral plane of existance, if you will. They are the conquerors of the 6th Earth - the angels of Lucifer that fell from Heaven - the Archons and any human slave they've granted this position to. This group is the perpetraitors of vehemently evil, disgusting slavery whereby, apart from all revelations about the NWO and TPTB given by people , they create the perception or illusion rather of time. The Architect is superimposed upon us by acts of cruelty and war and will, by the end of time, be cast down, even from their 6th Earth.

So, as a summary, 3 4 7, 33 44 77, is not the God of humanity, love, compassion, forgiveness, soul, but rather a Luciferian egregore holding the Body of Light itself ransom and thru their sheer evil, dictating the earthly powers and influences of States, Organizations and Corporations in this, our world. For short, a numerical representation of Azazel and the Baphomet.
qaiss

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:03 am

Whats the point?
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 am

God is mixed up in numbers.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby steve0339 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:51 am

Didn't anybody ever tell you that we are an alien cloning experiment gone wrong? Get with the program. Any mathematician will tell you that anything can be proven with numbers. Even if its wrong.
steve0339

Postby qaiss » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 am

I worked this out ages ago and its quite simple

Allah

13/13 8

M/M H

or

112/112

aab/aab

211/211

Baa/Baa

Lets go back to AAB i think this comes from the word ABRAHAM

what do we have

RAHM i thnk this means some thing in arabic but if u change the letters around, you get Hiram no guesses there then...as i said its quite simple

or you have 13, a mirror image and 13 again, masonic M mirror and another masonic M and then 8 which equals H

Lets just say we have found Hiram with the H at the end

we now need to find Abiff

we have A + B, the letters which are missing are IFF

and the only letter missing from the above equation was I

so now we have IFFI

another mirror image that you can plainly see

this totals to 96

dunno whats happned in 96 but it was a huge year for me personally

all the above is the making of the 666 code which some clever priests or scholars made up.
qaiss

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 am

qaiss wrote:I worked this out ages ago and its quite simple

Yes and we worked you out on your first post last year, it was quite simple too. 1+2=moron! Guess who that would be?
greeney2

Postby qaiss » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:53 am

greeney2 wrote:

Yes and we worked you out on your first post last year, it was quite simple too. 1+2=moron! Guess who that would be?

this is pure maths, its possible you dont have the intellect to handle such sums as 1 = a
qaiss

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm

qaiss wrote:
greeney2 wrote:

this is pure maths, its possible you dont have the intellect to handle such sums as 1 = a

By all means lets talk about your intellect using your above statement. First, you have made about 6 grammar and writing errors in your reply as follows: "this is pure maths, " should have started with a capital T, and the word maths is plural and is poor grammar. It should have ended with a period, as it was a complete sentence as you worded it. Next "its" is not a word, "it is" would be correct, followed by misspelling of the word 'dont", properly spelled "don't". "such sums" should have ended with a comma before "as1=a", and that should have been followed by a question mark because you posed a question. In summery, your use of the English language, proper grammar, proper punctuation, sentence structure is 2nd grade level. If you were 7 it would be considered very intellectual, but you are not 7 are you? Within a 15 word sentence, you have made at least 6 errors in writing.

Lets also talk about your mathematics intellect contained in this sentence. "1=a" is not a sum. A sum is the result of adding 2 or more numbers, such as 1+2=3 is expressing the sum of 1+2. Also expressing it as "sums" is poor grammar and misspelled. "1=a" is not a mathematical sum, it is an algebra equivalent value, in which you state" 1 is equal to a".

In summery both your English writing skills and your wrong use of mathematics symbols and what they actually mean is not very intellectual on your part. Sorry for my run-on sentence! :lol:
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:40 am

If you read the bible all the way through, it's near impossible--if you know just a little bit about math--not to come away with the realization that God is very much into symbols and numbers. The numbers I see repeated throughout the bible with major significance are 3, 7, and 12.

In the New Testament, it seems almost as if 11 would almost take on a negative meaning. Like when Judas committed suicide, that left only 11 disciples of Christ. The disciples sought to immediately replace Judas, and did so with Matthias. They were told to wait until the Spirit came, to make their decision, but they didn't.. they were in a big hurry to make the 11 whole again, into 12. After the Spirit came, Paul arrived on the scene. It makes you wonder if Paul was intended as the 12th disciple instead of Matthias. Anyway the point is, the 11 felt an urgent need to get back to 12.

On that note, it's interesting that the op says 11 is the number representing "Lucifer and his angels."
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:29 am

Isn't the most important number in the Bible, the number 1?

There is only one God! :D
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts