The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Anybody heard from Lashmar lately?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby earthman » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm a friend of Jordon's and havn't heard from him in a while. I havn't been on here for a while but we email back and forth and he hasn't answered for a while. He was going to come visit from the UK and stay with me and a friend but havn't heard from him. I have known him since he was pretty young and we are getting worried about him.

earthman
earthman

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

He hasn't posted here in a LONG time. He went to some other site, but I forgot the name of it.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby earthman » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm

He as hangin with us at the ufo bunker. But we just starting emailing after we kinda let the site go to hell. He was going to come over to the US and visit us. He was going to stay with me then a friend of our too but havn't heard from him. He had been having some problems and couldn't get online much. Just gettin worried about him. He is a good kid and kinda looked at him like a son of a sort. Thanks Wing. I have been hangin at Alien scientist and TOP as you do. Just reported a spammer at AS a minute ago. They need to make it harder to sign up there. Man... Every day i find one there. Later Wing

earthman
earthman

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:01 pm

He left here and migrated over to you on the UFO Bunker, after some conflict that involved someone you also banned. He has not returned since. Many people come and go. We make friends on the internet usually with anonymous names, ages, sometimes we don't even know where they are from, or genders, etc. They surface from time to time, lurk in and out. People have lives, and they get tired of the message boards, and most boards are struggling with competition from Twitters and Facebooks. I lurked at the UFO bunker but never registered, figured I would not have been welcomed. I watched in to see about that banned person I was critized so badly by Lashmar over. It was a different story when he was a moderator having to tolerate the same thing, she was banned in 2 weeks.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts