The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Clown Phobia

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby dragon15066 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I have a theory as to why some people have a great fear of clowns. I remembered that abductees speak of a screen image, not to be confused with screen memory, which is the replacement of the real memories of the abduction with a false memory. The screen image is used so that the abductors can be calmer and not have a fit because they are presented with an image other than their real appearance. Remember in “tThe Day the Earth Stood Still” the alien was asked what he really looks like and his response was “no, it would only frighten you”. I believe very strongly that in the early years of abduction, such as 2-7 years old, they use the screen image of a clown because kids love clowns. In time however, the child begins to recognize the fact that every time they see this “clown”, horrible things happen to them. This leads to a phobia that people think as irrational, but in fact, they have every reason to fear the image of the clown. It is a phobia that many people have and do not see any rational explanation, it is a fear they just cannot place. This video is an example of how powerful this phobia is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2nK_qmvJ7A
dragon15066

Postby EM-A » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Yeah....went to the youtube link. Very real for some. All I can contribute to this is my own quirky suspected screen memories which include...........a deeply protective loving blonde female, dolls, spindley arms and legs, some cartoon characters, iron lungs and operating room accessories (those speed bag looking breathing things that expand and contract and here is the most rediculous and crazy one..............Mr. Peanut, with the monacle and spindley arms and legs and sardonic smile, also has eyes that don't blink. Memories of forehead to forehead stare downs with my younger brother. These memories are associated with unexplainable events while very young in the fifties which would be too long a text to acheive now. Yeah, screen memories seem to be valid at times.
EM-A

Postby Dragoness » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Could be they had an experience like I did, which had nothing to do with alien abduction. When I was little I had a clown chase me at a parade when I was little. He had an invisible dog and he knew I was trying to get away from it, but he came after me anyway. To this day I can't stand clowns and don't find them funny. While not afraid, if some clown frightened a child, they might not remember and just end up with a fear of them.
Dragoness

Postby bionic » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I blaim the movie, Poltergiest and Steven King, in general, for clown phobias. I personally, like clowns.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Dragoness » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

I think the clown phobia existed before that. Maybe they had clown phobias. I know my issues with clowns existed before they came out with their stuff.
Dragoness

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts