The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Theories Regarding Why ETs Have Not Made Contact

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh, I also had an idea recently about sound. The first modern abduction was the Betty and Barney Hill case, and the aliens did have some trouble subduing Betty and Barney, especially Betty. But all the abduction reports after that indicated that aliens have no trouble subduing humans, even from a distance. I think the Betty & Barney aliens quickly discovered the human off switch during their experiments. That off switch is probably something audible.

Where did I get this idea? From the Ark of the Covenant. Paralyzing the enemy was one of the things the Ark did. And we know the Ark was a communication device, the voice of god. I bet this off switch was put in place by the aliens who created the human race 170,000 - 250,000 years ago, as a safety switch. I wonder what the magic sound is? The military already has sound based weapons so we know the theory is sound, uh reasonable. Scared yet?
CodeBlackv2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 pm

What I have noticed in dealing with animals...is that a low frequency but not intense per se...in volume...noise is very calming ..even to women. The purr to a cat..or even calming low tones to a horse or dog..etc etc. These have calming effects on animals.

Higher frequencies tend to alarm animals more than calm them.

I suspect the same pattern follows in music.

I am not big into Aliens as promoted by science, television, or movies and such ..but I do know certain patterns from Occult histories and dogmas...ledgends..including "The Shout."

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby magonia17 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 am

We are a primitive society who's major occupation is tribal warfare. We probably end up killing them instead!
magonia17

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:34 pm

There is a common theme with sound. But, I hope no one discovers the human off switch, if there really is one. That would lead to abuse given all the things that humans these days seem willing to do.
CodeBlackv2

Postby antz123 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:01 am

Have we tried to make contact with Ants?

Have we somewhere not opened up "'safe" Natural Parks for animals to live with almost no human contact. Humans go there rarely, pick few animals up, tag them or collect samples and go away with animal still being drugged. And reason being so that we dont disturb their what ever "culture" or animal behavior.

The difference between us and Chimps as DNA is 1%. What if the aliens are like 2% ahead in that DNA. Not even more. The difference then would HUGE between us n them. What ever biggggggest achievement we think we have done, must be their baby's daily work.

If difference is 2% then logically wont they want Earth to be that "'safe" preserve to preserve our culture or "earthly" behavior. just once in a while, drop in, drug us, take some samples, and move on. Would animals at night talk about "alien abduction" and show marks to each other, marks which no tool of Animal World can make. And show some material which is like around their ankles(tags) as "alien abduction" proof. And is made of material which is unknown to them?

Is it just our ego we think we are way superior we have consciousness. But eventually difference is 1%. For a 2% different creature we are just insignificant Anthill in someones lab in someones back ground.

Sad thought, but might be true.
antz123

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts