The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

My compliments to Dr. Benjamin Carson

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

My sincere compliments to Dr. Benjamin Carson for his amazing speech last week at the National Prayer Breakfast. He said things with integrity, honesty and amazing intellect and common sense logic as President Obama sat just feet away. If you haven't seen the speech, I would recommend you watch it. It is well worth the 30 minutes.

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Eldensword » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 am

Love the speech! I'm surprised Michele was applauding in certain parts ("No more PC mentality" ...AHEM). And naturally, real answers being presented by a man, thousands of times more accomplished and RELEVANT than Obama could ever be in his wildest fantasies... Drew no epiphanies or cheer from the World's Most Gigantic FRAUD...Of course not. Obama's "Ho-Hum" expressions and lack of support for the amazing words being spoken by his superior, are to be expected.
Eldensword

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 am

For the same reason I have complimented Obama in the past (despite disagreeing with his message read from a teleprompter) as I think he is an amazingly powerful speaker... I will definitely say the same for Dr. Carson. Though, I think Dr. Carson didn't need a teleprompter and his message held too much common sense for Obama to maintain interest and resonate. God, I love the part where he starts texting. I wonder what he was telling Axelrod...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 am

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 am

Blackvault,

I agree..Obama is indeed a very effective and powerful speaker. Only one problem...Obama is a divisive speaker. He speaks to divide a nation and people. To separate people into camps. Not to unite them as did Dr Carson.

This represents a significant difference in leadership abilities. I have thought this from the first administration ...four years ago.

People like Dr Carson have the ability to unite and inspire people to do better..not divide and conquer them. This represents a difference in leadership abilities.

For some reason I have hesitated to watch this video until I saw it posted here on Black Vault. I have seen it mentioned on the Drudge Report as well as The Blaze and have hesitated until now to watch it here.

Thanks for posting it and I am glad now that I have finally watched it. I think Dr Carson is a great speaker and uniter. We need more like him. Many many more like him.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:39 am

COMPLETELY agree. Obama is divisive, indeed.

I think Dr. Carson turned a LOT of heads with his speech, and I am eager to see how it will unfold, meaning, will he consider office in the future. To stand up, within feet of the President, and essentially destroy what Obama has been hell bent on achieving for the past 4 years, took some incredible guts!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:12 pm

Blackvault,

I think Dr. Carson turned a LOT of heads with his speech, and I am eager to see how it will unfold, meaning, will he consider office in the future. To stand up, within feet of the President, and essentially destroy what Obama has been hell bent on achieving for the past 4 years, took some incredible guts!

I want to say something further about Dr. Carson..which I sense more than know.

I briefly read Dr Carson's Bio and detected something for which I do not get at all from President Obama.

Dr Carson has been around the block several times in his life. I don't mean in the classroom per se..but out here in real life..where real life and death is taking place..not in theory ..but in reality.

I also detect that Dr Carson has been a teacher in his occupation as well as a speaker...similar to President Obama.

The difference is to me in Dr Carsons teaching ability ..to inspire..not to control per se..but to inspire others to carry on ..self sufficient and self aware..not looking for scape goats.or to blame others..but to carry on..to carry the torch....to develop fully..not drag down others.

I don't know if I am even stating this correctly ..but I think you capable of comprehending what I am trying to say...or alluding to here.

This shows up clearly to me in speaking methods/styles..differences between Dr. Carson and President Obama.

One is motivational and life inspiring and the other blaming and defaulting/dogmatic.

When one has been out here in the world awhile..where life and death or severe injury takes place...one learns quickly to spot certain characteristics about people... a phony or parasite and the real deal in which confidence can take place.

From Day One..I never got this feeling about Obama and his handlers in the administration. If anything .the powerful people in the Obama Administration stay way in the background and do not seek press notice. I understood this from the very beginning.

I do not get this feeling or sensory notice from Dr Carson..what you see is what you get.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am

Can't say I disagree in the slightest... except on one small point.

Dr. Carson brought another element in his speech that Obama has never lived up to. Although Obama CAN be inspiring (look at some of his 2008 speeches) his actions show he is far from interested in uniting our country and being a leader that appeals to the masses. He appeals to his base, and although his base is 52%, there really are not many Obama supporters saying, "I really like Obama, his way of leading, but wish he reached across the aisle more. There are some things we can learn from Republicans."

Dr. Carson is obviously a conservative, but invokes a feeling of reaching across the aisle. He doesn't believe liberals are all stupid, evil, and the reason we are failing. His points are that we are ALL smart people, and TOGETHER we can figure it out. Some issues are simple, others are complex, but with smart minds, logic, common sense, and a bit of compromise, WE can do it.

That resonated in me personally, and feel we either need him as a candidate, or need someone like him.

How about Rubio/Carson ticket for 2016? :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:44 am

John,

I personally do not like the monikers of Republican or Democrat simply because they have been used and misused by both political parties to divide and separate the nation.

In this, to me, they have both failed. As I am fond of saying the Republicans are nothing more than Democrat Lite.

My beef with both of these parties is that they tend towards representing the parties first and the public somewhere down the line in priority. In this awareness..both parties are to me divissive..a type of Hegelian Dialectic..in deceptive operational methods...for the parties not necessarily the American People.

In my mind and soul...instinct.. tells me that at a certain level...behind the scenes both parties are controlled by the same people. They are allowed to present themselves to the public...in a certain manner ..but behind the scenes they have been controlled/hijacked by the same people...and so for years and years now.

I do agree with your assessment of what Dr Carson is saying..if we could leave the party monikers and practices behind and move foreward.

Personally I'd like to see the political parties fade in to the background along with their pimps and shills...the Main Stream Media...such that we as Americans can get about our work with minimum of drama and government interference. I get so disgusted with tabloid journalism for votes and power.

I recall reading, in some obscure history book, of a statement made back in the late 1700s to early 1800s where learned and thoughtful people were warning about the dangers of the political party system and what would happen as a result. They were not far off the mark. Back then it was the Whigs and some other party.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts