The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

George Noory

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby phobos2995 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 am

He seems like a very nice person, but I find him so damn annoying as a radio host.
John B. Wells is much better. I heard rumors that Art Bell may be planning a comeback?
phobos2995

Postby blackvault » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:39 pm

The message the other day that I got from Art was that he respectfully turned down the radio deal he was considering. For now, from what I understand, is Art will not return to the airwaves, at least, for now.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Maybe they should consider Mr. Blackvault? :D I'm serious! :thumbup:
greeney2

Postby SmokinJoe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:03 pm

John,

Have you ever pushed for yourself to be in the running on anything like this? I'm not saying toot your own, but you have a very analytical mind and awesome reasearch skills. You would be able to refer to so may govt documents to back your point of view, that there really isn't a solid rebuttal to those many, many mind blowing documents.

I don't know how many times I've read in those documents some amazing things being recorded only to find out that the actual credible military, civilian, etc... witnesses are still alive and can be interviewed. You truly have enough back story to start with the documents, lay out your theory, and then back it up with eyewitness accounts and further OFFICIAL documentation.

I know I'd be happy to freelance volunteer to research any topic you would need further information on. And, I know I wouldn't be the only one willing to help you where needed/when needed. You have made enough connections, and collected more official documentation than anyone out there. I'd love to see some of these documents being recreated for a show.

Maybe your show could have a segment where your blackvault members could assist and describe where and how they verified their research for you.

There are many of us on this very site that could commit to helping you get your message out there.
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Postby Kybasser » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:54 pm

John,

I'm jumping on this band wagon as well. I have often thought I'd like to listen to George Noory, but I have never really searched for his broadcast. If it were you, I honestly think I would not only search for it, but I'd also compliment the broadcaster for choosing you and would push, via emails, to get you on a good time spot!! I have really enjoyed your contributions to things like "Unsealed" and "Ancient Aliens".

Give it some consideration. I think you will find you have a fairly large built in audience.

Danny
Kybasser

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:48 am

I've listened to George Noory on occasion....never cared for his style. To touchy feely for me..to emotional to keep and maintain the touchy feely segment of the audience. I prefer more sticking to the facts but that is just me. Hence I don't count myself as to much of a Coast to Coast fan.

I am also not enamoured of this program at night which seems to be competiting with Coast to Coast..and for some reason I cant seem to remember the name..but it is sometimes on when I leave work at midnight. I dont care for it to much either. I think it is called Ground Zero.

I guess I am not into ghosts or to much of the para normal stuff. I tune out quickly when I hear that kind o stuff.

I did like listening to Art Bell back when he was on but I think alot of it was that we were both Ham radio operators. I have heard Art with his group on the HF Amateur Radio bands many years back.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts