The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Remote Viewing....

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Kybasser » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:14 am

Hey Everyone,

I hope you caught the episode this week of Unsealed: Conspiracy Files. It revolved around remote viewing and abilities most humans don't know they have. I can't talk a lot about my own experiences, let's just say you will all think me a loon, and leave it at that.

If you haven't seen it, try to get a copy somewhere. There is way more truth in that than most realize, and with practice, anyone can do it.

It might be awhile before I am back. Fishing is starting early for me this year.

I really enjoy this site. Sorry to be gone, but we all have to do things sometimes. My turn.

I'm adding a short edit to thank John and many of the users of the site for welcoming into the fold. Great site John. Please keep it up!!!
Kybasser

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 am

What kind of fishing do you do? That sounds like a user safe subject, and God knows I need help on how to catch anything except a cold. :lol:

Did you see the one about the Marlin that sunk the fishing boat? When the Captain fell backing up the boat when he took line, the boat swamped and the Marlin pulled it further over, and it sank. Luckily a nearby boat saved the fishermen.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:43 am

Back to remote viewing, you already are acclimated to many kinds of surveillance, with you cell phone and GPS, and your cars with GPS. All these things have GPS and accurate time keeping. They can tell where you are at any time, and many crimes have been solved with phone records. Your cars all are coming with GPS toys, or they have them in a chip, that can notify your State whenever your car is emitting bad emissions. Just your computers are keeping track of what you search and read, and that information is relayed to advertisers. Forinstance I have been looking for a jacket, and now I get pop up adds from the Delutch company, that knows the last items I searched for.

Thee bar code in all the stores is keeping a record on what you buy, and who you are. That can make a profile to insurance companies, that can claim you said you were a non smoker but have a record of buying cigarettes. Apply for medical insurance and they can see a profile of the kind of food you buy, meats you eat, or if you have a profile of good healthy food buying. How much alcohol you purchase. Its all in the bar code, and you asked for it, when you sign up for every market discount or rewards card. Boy are we stupid.

We already accept without protest, a certain amount of surveillance and convince ourselves nothing is wrong with that. Scary thought when we all are doing online banking and other buying.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts