The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

UNSEALED

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Hey John , I watched another great episode of Unsealed last night. was a mix, kind of mini marathon.

Loved it. Great interviews with u , and other pros in this field. Keep it up bud .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Thank you, Bloodstone. I've missed the "final cuts" of the couple that aired the past two weeks, but hope to be caught up soon.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Kybasser » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:42 am

Been gone for several days, but I too saw the latest episodes of Unsealed. I continue to enjoy them. A couple of things, and one of them I am having a complete brain f... reeze.. yeah, let's say brain freeze..LOL, and can't remember, but the one about the "spaceman" picture in England, and the test of America's early ICBM, and the "footage" of an UFO shooting light at it and causing it to fail. I did have some thoughts about that. I thought the idea of it being humans from the future interesting, but more than that, I also liked the line of thinking that aliens will not allow us too much success with nuclear weapons. That kind of leads me to believe they would stop Iran from ever launching nuclear weapons... but then that gets offset by the fact that 'we', the USA were successful at dropping two nuclear bombs. Why weren't those deliveries stopped, or were they 'approved' by someone else? And if so, what if they approve of Iran's use??

Just some thoughts... would be fun to discuss.

Danny
Kybasser

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Catch me this week on television: "Unsealed Conspiracy Files" and "Unsealed Alien Files." Here in Los Angeles, you will find it on KTLA on Saturday night from 11pm - 12am. If you live outside of Los Angeles, check out the website www.unsealedfiles.com and check on the SCHEDULE for more information on how to watch.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts