The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hello

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby CitizenK » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 am

Hey, here to tell a little about myself. I have many concerns about where our country is going, but am neither a tea party activist or any other label of party, I don't feel like we are getting anywhere by having labels. I have had more than my fair share of strange and paranormal experiences, love anything science especially if it involves quantum physics. I live off the land as much as possible but believe we shouldn't take more than we need and should put back as often as possible. I teach the lost art of surviving off the land, and I am an avid supporter of home school if done right. I want peace but am not opposed to war for a good cause. Thanks for reading. Looking forward to many interesting conversations.
CitizenK

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 am

Welcome to the site! We look forward to your contributions to the thread. See you on the site!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts