The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

ufo research

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby silverbirch2 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi.
I,m a new member (silverbirch2) and I just want to say a few words about myself by way of introduction. I have spent all my life in the aviation industry, so am interested in all things that fly, both identified and unidentified, I am also ex military, british army air corps. I have spent some years in Canada and have made many visits to the USA over the years and spent time in New York,Washington state,Florida, Indiana,new mexico, new Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont. Whilst in Canada I became a field investigator for APRO the aerial phenomena research organization (now defunct) which was based in Tuson Arizona. During my time in APRO I was priveleged to have the opportunity to research some very interesting cases, and the high point of my time there was meeting Betty Hill and spending a lot of time with her.....I was investigating a case in Nova Scotia and she had been invited to spend some time at that location in order to try and throw somw light on what was going on. Betty came accross as a very sincere and caring person, she was not taken to flights of fancy, and was very much in the here and now...a truly lovely lady who will always be greatly missed in the ufo community.
I have lived for some years now in the UK, and have continued as an independant investigator. I have spent literally hundreds of hours investigating the Rendlesham Forest UFO case in Suffolk, in fact I relocated to that area for five years just so as I could live there, and be close to the scene of events. It is my belief , based upon countless hours of research, talking to many local people, and having unlimited access to the RAF Bentwaters base, that something of an extraordinary nature took place, and in the light of the research I have carried out I would say that there are a lot of people who have "jumped on the bandwagon" either for a moment of glory or the hope of financial gain and are continuing to do so. The one person whom I have the greatest respect and sympathy for is Larry Warren. I have never met the man, but i do know that his involvement in this case has brought him neither financial rewards, nor peace of mind...rather the opposite, and I am convinced that his head was well and truly messed with by his own people ie the Military. I don,t want to ramble on about this but during my research, I have discovered that so called experts have gone on record with statements which are easily proved untrue..(you can even see the proof of this with your own eyes after all these years...all you have to do is go there and walk the area). I believe I have found the exact location where Larry was taken and interrogated, I have been in there myself and taken photographs....I have found out why he felt a pressure change in that location..the infrastructure is still in perfect working order. I do believe that even to this day there are questions about that area which we can never get to the bottom of. I recall an image of myself when I was 19 years old and in the military.....we are of different generations, but I was not unlike Larry Warren myself...too trusting, too willing to believe what I was told ...too gullible, and for that he paid a great price...I have too.
I am happy to share information with anyone who is genuine and open minded about not only this case but others I have investigated in North America.
May the truth shine out.
Best wishes...silberbirch2
silverbirch2

Postby blackvault » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:45 pm

Welcome to the site! We are always interested in new information, and there is a few ways you can share it on The Black Vault.

I really recommend utilizing the Case File database... http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/home/ Here is a free place to archive your research... then, you can make mention of it here on the forums, and link over.

I appreciate anything you'd like to share with us!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Kybasser » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Welcome to the board. I have, for some reason, I very real interest, almost obsession with the England case. I was really wowed with the information that was presented in Ancient Aliens, "The Messengers", episode that dealt with people receiving information or instructions. The 1's and 0's in the message that ended up translating to (roughly) "Continuous study of planet for advancement", and the GPS coordinates.

I don't know if all that was true, but I'd love to believe it was.

Any thing you can add, I'm all eyes, but I try to stay objective... as said on X=Files, "I Want To Believe".

Danny
Kybasser

Postby Conspiracycollege » Tue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi. What wonderful experiences you've had. Do you know if Mrs. Hill felt that the entities she encountered were demonic in nature? Did she ever say that she would or would not undergo hypnosis if she had it to do all over again? From your comments it sounds like Mrs. Hill committed to helping others who had similar experiences. In your investigations did you find anything that would indicate that these people were being abducted for hybridization or reproduction?
Conspiracycollege

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts