The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

3D printing of moon base

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Kybasser » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 am

Hey everyone,

I realize this could possibly be put into another forum, and John if it needs to be, send me a message and I'll move it, but I prefer to try to keep up with just one forum if at all possible. I'm lazy I guess.

Now the 3-D printing of a moon base. I read the article and came here to see if it had been posted here yet, and of course it had... should have known. I've been off line for several days, and should have known everyone here would be all over it. But I read the article first in a Yahoo! Space News story, with a link to pictures. One of the pictures was of a piece of stone printed out of simulated regolith. It said it was over a ton in weight, and it looked like many smaller stones melted together or poured to form one big stone. It reminded me a lot of the very old megalithic structures here on Earth. It got me to wondering, could that be the answer to how so many of the ancient megalithic sites were built? Perhaps some ancient civilization came here to colonize our planet and used the materials here to build their first structures? Consider the huge megalithic structure found submerged under at least 100 feet of water near Japan, I think that is where it was. That area would have been dry back during the ice age. Perhaps a robotic 3-D printer like object was used to build that structure prior to the ice age ending. Also consider, the pollution from such machines could have caused the "global warming" that ended the ice age? Just think, this might even get wider acceptance if we can some how blame the end of the ice age on something besides the natural warming of our planet!!! LMAO!!!

No proof or anything, just some thoughts. Yes, I am an Ancient Alien fan.... and I am not opposed to thinking that we are the product of that civilization.

Danny
Kybasser

Postby blackvault » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 am

For reference, here is the article mentioned above: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... -moon-base
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Kybasser » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 am

Sorry John. I should have provided that link. I still had it open in another tab in case I wanted to cite something directly from the article. I'll gladly take, I had entered a local saying here, but upon reading it, it sounded inappropriate though it was not in anyway intended that way....LOL..

Thanks for helping me out John.

Danny
Kybasser

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts