The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Who wants to go to the superbowl?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am

Baloney OT your shopping spree is just as much a direct part of the day, you just can't admit it. :lol:
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am

Watched the game with my wife, and was texted back and forth with John, who I made a little bet with. Thought after the half, it was pretty much a blow out, and the kickoff return in the 3rd almost made me switch the channel. Turned out to be a real come back nail bitter, and good game, even know they still lost.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 am

This was the first superbowl I can remember in which I fell asleep before it ended. Sounded like it ended up being a good game. Wanted to stay up but I cant fight fatigue :D
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 am

I dont know what time the game started but a lady friend came over with her child and we made BLTs. Except that I found myself out of tomatos.

Hence I made a quick trip to the store for a few things among which was the tomatos.

I believe the kickoff had already started as it was after 6 pm here EST and the check out lines were not to bad. Not sure exactly when the game started as I have no interest in watching it.

Mission accomplished and we had the sandwiches and then to a evening watching movies..popcorn and such. Chick flicks... "A good year" with Russel Crowe. It turned out to be a good movie.

With an ulterior motive in mind..I later rubbed her feet and thus got absolute command of the remote controller. We had some lemon cake and ice cream...coffee and juice. The youngster fell asleep.

Dont know what time the game was over and I am glad this woman has little interest in football and such. She doesn't even like Jerry Springer or that genre...astonishing!!

She may be a keeper.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:32 pm

what's kinda creepy is that Capricorn's earlier post, predicitng how things would go..it was kinda..spot on..huh
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts