The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Sandy Hook Shooting Conspiracy - "Crisis Actors"

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby blackvault » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

Nancy Lanza's death record does say 12/14/12:

1-29-2013 11-32-48 PM.png
1-29-2013 11-32-48 PM.png (30.07 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

Source: http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ssdi/ ... 7167B62EF8
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 am

Part of the problem is that the Mainstream media is really starting to try and come face to face with "conspiracy nuts" and discredit them. In some way it is a positive sign that the underground alternative media is really starting to give the mainstream a run for it's money. The negitive part is that the mainstream media is providing biased opinion rather than the cold hard facts.

Check out this report (or should I say opinion/commentary) from Anderson Cooper

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/11/k ... hpt=ac_mid

Regardless of this being true or not... Cooper does a fine job attacking and bullying this professor.
He knows very little of what the professor has to say... Yet he has no problem calling him ignorant, ridiculous, absurd and offensive multiple times.

Then Cooper and his buddy, make no attempt to research these claims and provide and unbiased viewpoint. Cooper criticizes the professors inability to communicate, however Cooper makes a huge journalistic fopah when he takes sides and offers his personal viewpoint and suggests any other view as beyond ignorant. Why would this professor agree to an interview with such preconceived notions?

Maybe Coopers message to the public is what the professor meant by we all "being conditioned to believe"... :think: . Because if you question is he govt, then you are ignorant. :roll:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I have no idea why the warrants are being kept sealed, but maybe the big question is how and why Adam had his brothers ID, and so they do not want any information out until they have ruled the Brother and Father had no involvement whatsoever. Seems like the way they have cooperated they are not at all. Next question could reviel clues to another accomplice. That has not been ruled out since they were chasing someone in the woods I think???

I posted my opinion about all the actors as just an wild conspiracy theory fueled by the news of the movie "Argo", so now everyone has the idea we have been duped by actors and it never happened. They said the same thing about the WTC, that we didn't really see airliners, they were missiles, however no body even explained where 4 airliners full of real people went, and the hundreds of families and funerals that resulted.

Please, does anyone else think that it is utterly unbelievable that the moon hoax landings, and faked on screen things, have not brought on a single death bed confession, or confession of a single Astronaut, or single mission control participant in Huston? They had to be involved! We are talking conspiracy of monumental proportions imagining Sandy Hook was all fabricated by actors, down to police, firemen, teachers, funeral directors, churches, families, not to mention the 28 caskets, or the city morgue. And nobody is cracking under the pressure if they were in fact actors? The act would not stop in December 13th, they would have to continue acting everyday, living in the same city, same home, going to the same fake jobs, etc. etc. The idea of this being faked or never happening are preposterous, just like the idea the moon landing was all faked.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 am

Greeney, regarding a death bed confession, i will quote George Costanza...
"Jerry... remember, It's not a lie if you believe it"

The MKUltra and mind control projects that took place from the 1950's to the 1970's could help to support some of the theories regarding 9/11 or Sandy Hook. Especially in light of some of the disturbing questions that have come up.

I dont think the correct way to approach this question (the question of a possible hoax) is to say: since it takes to much to coordinate a hoax like the one in question, it probably didn't happen.

Instead; the correct way is to first receive answers to the questionable items first. If in fact this was a hoax; the answers to those questions will help to explain how a hoax like this could be coordinated.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:38 pm

This is now starting to get a lot of attention for those seeking the truth on Sandy Hook. I don't have any opinion on this either way, but wanted to post it here for discussion. I think the silly music definitely takes away from the seriousness of it, but alas:

thepaulstalservice on YouTube wrote:Here's the original footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2ITHV6k-U

If you pay attention to what is really going on around the Sandy Hook Firehouse- People are walking in circles, out one door, in the other, over and over again. They also walk all the way around the firehouse, only to enter through another door.

Why are these people doing this? Do they mean to keep leaving and entering over and over again- or is this the same method that is used in movie productions where extras walk around on a loop in the foreground and background to create the illusion of a busier atmosphere?

It is interesting that Gene Rosen appears to have spent quite a bit of time around the firehouse- he doesn't really mention this much in his interviews though- Who is the man Gene Rosen keeps talking to?

The actors at the Sandy Hook firehouse - Spinning around and around.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby deathcultreject » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm

I think there are crisis actors making some of the youtube videos ABOUT mass shootings.

I don't know about Gene Rosen and Wayne Carver and co.

They're certainly way stranger than the Adams family, but that's no reason to jump to a conclusion which denies MK issues.

Au contraire.
deathcultreject

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:11 am

The death index file now says December 14th as the death of Adam Lanza. http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ssdi/ ... 59122A3CF0

2-3-2013 7-11-20 AM.png
2-3-2013 7-11-20 AM.png (28.24 KiB) Viewed 1185 times
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm

It seems an agenda is being followed here and a lot of manipulation for political purposes. There is no doubt the media is being manipulated by certain governmental and private agencies and companies, and I'm sure there is a degree of cooperation between these groups and departments, for a common goal.
magonia17

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 pm

I filed a FOIA request to the Social Security Administration, trying to track down any and all documentation pertaining to this record being changed. Obviously, this was an error, so there has to be some kind of attention, communication and ultimately documentation of them correcting their "error." I will report all findings the moment they are received.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby BloodStone » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:53 pm

continue the fight John ...

very curious indeed

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts