The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mind Control, MPD, MKULTRA and gang stalking

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby 3dvd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:08 am

sheye wrote:
Just schedule a meeting during a group program. Just make sure it is before the AM med pass or that damned reality thing intrudes.


WOW...I rest my case. (and this is exactly the attitude that will never help solve this very REAL problem)

Ha ha ha! It is as real as the tooth fairy. Pranksters feeding paranoid schizophrenics.

How many people are tailing you? 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10,000? If you come up with more than 1 (I'll allow jilted lovers, that is not incredible in the least) you have a persecution complex, delusions of grandeur, or some other (probably) treatable mental illness. Where is your evidence? A single NY Times article? Where are all the pictures of those operatives? If you can afford to own a computer, you can certainly afford a cheap digital camera. If you must use library computers, you aren't worth anybodies time or effort. Get real, see a doctor, or check yourself in to a hospital before you hurt yourself or those operatives (normal everyday people that you bring into your delusions).
3dvd
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Postby sheye » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am

Where is your evidence? A single NY Times article? Where are all the pictures of those operatives?


There are real live CIA files that have been found,and many arcticles written on the topic, if you choose to keep your head in the sand about it, thats your problem. There has also been court cases that have won settlements for a few victims. I could give you a few links but I doubt you'd read any
and I'm sure the new york times has a few arcticles if you look back.
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm

You're right, Sheye.

LilyPat talked about a proceedure called a 'limited hang out' where they would allow information to come out, and swamp it in public ridicule, so that the public would tend to act as if it isn't a proven fact.

Does that sound familiar?

Anyway, there's a supportive community who want to know more about Mind Control and deprogramming at The Infinate Love forums, and they've very kindly given a sub forum to the matter.

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=74

All the Mind Control Survivers and friends who have posted on the Black Vault have been invited.
deathcultreject
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Postby sheye » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

Where is your evidence?



here is one link for starters 3dvd.....real proof!!


http://www.ctka.net/pr300-mkultra.html

Thankyou for the info death_culture. I'll be sure to visit the site!!
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby deathcultreject » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm

sheye wrote:
Where is your evidence?



here is one link for starters 3dvd.....real proof!!


http://www.ctka.net/pr300-mkultra.html

Thankyou for the info death_culture. I'll be sure to visit the site!!


I'll look forwards to seeing you there sheye.

I think that the PTB are trying to prevent the internet getting saturated with MC exposure at the moment, because of Project Camelot's MKULTRA conference.

It might be a good idea for those of us who want MC exposed to increase our networking across forums.
deathcultreject
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Postby deathcultreject » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 am

deathcultreject wrote:You're right, Sheye.

LilyPat talked about a proceedure called a 'limited hang out' where they would allow information to come out, and swamp it in public ridicule, so that the public would tend to act as if it isn't a proven fact.

Does that sound familiar?

Anyway, there's a supportive community who want to know more about Mind Control and deprogramming at The Infinate Love forums, and they've very kindly given a sub forum to the matter.

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewforum.php?f=74

All the Mind Control Survivers and friends who have posted on the Black Vault have been invited.


To update on that, the Infinite love forum turned out to be a bunch of dodgy stalkers who call two truths a 'lie' if they don't like the way said truths fit together.

Interestingly enough, one of the things I accused them of was saturating forums with cock subliminals as cho subliminals.

This was a few days BEFORE someone went on a shooting spree around an English Nuclear reactor.

It fits in rather well with J Lee Loughner posing with jock strap and Glock.
deathcultreject
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Postby rs7s » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Greetings.

Could whistleblowers from the IOT please contact me? I too am a whistleblower, and have attracted support from serious international media. A really sound reporter wants to take on this story. Concerns also the Colin Batley case..
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... atley.html
User avatar
rs7s
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Postby deathcultreject » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:30 am

rs7s wrote:Greetings.

Could whistleblowers from the IOT please contact me? I too am a whistleblower, and have attracted support from serious international media. A really sound reporter wants to take on this story. Concerns also the Colin Batley case..
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... atley.html


Is that IOT as in Illuminates of Thanateros?
deathcultreject
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Postby deathcultwhistleblower » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:09 am

Greetings, Deathcult reject. Yes, the Illuminates of Thanateros. We request you add your testimony to ours, which has been given to Sonia Poulton, recently dealing with allegations of paedos in government, who is currently discussing matters with a major newspaper regarding these unpleasant occultists. Please contact her directly, so that the two of us have had no other communication. Same with anyone else with information to add. Thank you.. it is for the good of us all.

http://soniapoulton.co.uk/

She may be emailed, as given on her website, at this address;
http://soniapoulton.co.uk/page8.htm
User avatar
deathcultwhistleblower
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 am

Postby deathcultreject » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:47 pm

If The Sun make a headline apology for all the media marginalizing the South Wales suicide spate by pretending it was only in Bridgend, and expose gang stalking, mind control, and run articles on evidence of mind control in the case of James Holmes, then I might consider talking to them.

Otherwise, it's safe to say they will only expose a small number of abusers whilst the gang stalkers spread the lie that people like myself are still involved with them.

That's one of the ways they blackmail, btw, they tell everyone you're closely involved with people whom you want to expose, and they do it for years after you've got rid of them.

I was a novice who left the IOT in disgust because some of them were loyal to local gang stalkers / rapist protectors and MK predators who target parents of young children and kids before they've left school, etc. etc.

deathcultwhistleblower wrote:Greetings, Deathcult reject. Yes, the Illuminates of Thanateros. We request you add your testimony to ours, which has been given to Sonia Poulton, recently dealing with allegations of paedos in government, who is currently discussing matters with a major newspaper regarding these unpleasant occultists. Please contact her directly, so that the two of us have had no other communication. Same with anyone else with information to add. Thank you.. it is for the good of us all.

http://soniapoulton.co.uk/

She may be emailed, as given on her website, at this address;
http://soniapoulton.co.uk/page8.htm
deathcultreject
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests