The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Who wants to go to the superbowl?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Hey everyone... I’m thinking of actually going to New Orleans for the superbowl this weekend, I’m sure I can land some tickets for about $2,000 a piece. If you are in and are interested in goin with me then I have mapped out the whole agenda… Here it is; it''s gonna be a great time!

Leave my place Saturday arrive at the airport around 2:00pm, wait in line for security for about 2 hours. Go through a full body molestation session (or a radiation scanner; your choice) . Hang around the airport for another 2 hours until the flight arrives on time. If the flight is late (most likely due to weather) sit around for another 2 hours. By some coffees from starbucks at a marked up price of $5 apiece and bottled water at $4 apiece. While we are waiting around have TSA agents perform litmus tests on our drinks since they may contain explosive material.

Finally, we will board the plane. After sitting on the tarmac for another 2 hours, hit a connecting flight in Atlanta which will prob take another 2 hours. Finally arrive in New Orleans airport, spent $55 on a 1 hour cab ride to our hotel. Arrive at the hotel at 1am. Take a nice hot shower to wash off the TSA agents hand contamination on our private parts and be settled by 2am.

Go to sleep and wake up after a nice 6 hours around 8am. Walk around the densely mobbed city and wait in lines for a marked up $20 per person New Orleans breakfast. Walk around the city until noon buying souvenirs of 25 cent voodoo dolls for $15. Eat lunch for $30. Walk around the mobbed city for another hour and then start to get ready for the game.

Leave the hotel around 4pm. Take a $35 cab ride to the superdome which will take about 30 minutes to get within 5 miles of the stadium. Spend another $50 on the cab ride attempting to get within 2 miles of the stadium. After another hour (and when within 3 miles of the stadium) realize attempts to get any closer is futile. Hand the $85 over to the cabby in frustration. Begin a 30 minute trek to the super dome.

Arrive at the superdome at 6pm. Lines will be pretty packed since security will be performing x-rays and using metal detectors on each person entering the stadium. After 30 minutes of waiting in line, finally get to the entrance. Once again; get molested by TSA agents who should be guarding against transportation threats… but somehow have ended up frisking patrons at a football game. Be asked to throw out multiple items from your bag, and from your pockets, or else be fined and asked to leave the stadium.

It is now 6:30 and we will finally be in the stadium but have missed the opening ceremonies and the kickoff. Even though we will be anxious to get to our seats we will be too hungry and will need to get some food. After waiting in a food line for 30 minutes, buy a hot dog, a soft pretzel and a beer for $45. Make a 10 minute trek to our seats without spilling our beer, dropping our food or being hassled by security. Finally arrive at our seats to witness the remaining 2 minutes of the 1st half.

Spend the next hour watching a Beyonce performance which is a thinly veiled satanic ritual.

The 2nd half will begin. After watching some good football for about an hour and a half; realize that if we don’t leave early we will be caught in a whirlwind of traffic. Leave with 10 minutes left in the game; walk for a good mile in order to get past all security road blocks; hail a cab and make our way back to the hotel for another $50

Chill at the hotel bar for the next hour throwing back drinks and getting drunk for $100.

Go to bed; wake up hungover at 5am to assure getting to the airport by 9am and having a fun day of waiting in long lines, more molestations by the TSA, and being victims of more extortion by the aiport

Arrive home about 12am on Monday and reminisce about the awesome time we had at the superbowl
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 pm

sounds great !! NOT !!!!! I got front row saets on tv ....

pretty funny

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Sounds romantic, but I don't think you're my type.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am

The super bowl game is definitely an event sociologic around here in Virginia....but not for me.

I will not be watching it nor will I be making any plans to go to the bowl game.

I will however ...most likely make some plans to do some shopping in the stores... "After Kickoff Time" .

For I have learned by observation ..that this is such an Event Sociologic...that the stores are heavily trafficed before kickoff time but both the roads and stores are noticeably untrafficed after kick off time. And that suits me just fine.

I will do my shopping in the middle of the night or after kickoff time.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby capricorn » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:59 am

ok, fine... you guys are lame... I guess I will just have to spend my money on something useful like gas for my car and/or food for my family.

BTW, here is Capricorns halftime superbowl prediction.

In the spirit of satanic worhsip.. there will be a segment dedicated to praying to the devil (most likely done in song). Jay-Z will probably be the master of ceremonies and lead the whole stadium and millions of americans on TV in some satanic worship

Oh yeah and there will we the token shocking event that everyone will be talking about the next day.
capricorn

Postby greeney2 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:The super bowl game is definitely an event sociologic around here in Virginia....but not for me.

I will not be watching it nor will I be making any plans to go to the bowl game.

I will however ...most likely make some plans to do some shopping in the stores... "After Kickoff Time" .

For I have learned by observation ..that this is such an Event Sociologic...that the stores are heavily trafficed before kickoff time but both the roads and stores are noticeably untrafficed after kick off time. And that suits me just fine.

I will do my shopping in the middle of the night or after kickoff time.

Thanks,
Orangetom

That is actually funny because part of the event (The super bowl game is definitely an event sociologic) are the droves of females with their Mothers or friends or both, flocking to the malls shopping to leave the men to the game. Face it OT one way or the other you are part of this sociologic event, even it you are just protesting against it. Join the crowd, have a beer and enjoy the day, it won't kill you. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Dragoness » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:35 pm

I heard on the radio this evening that tickets were now down to $1,300.00. Maybe you'll get someone to go with you now. :D
Dragoness

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Dragoness wrote:I heard on the radio this evening that tickets were now down to $1,300.00. Maybe you'll get someone to go with you now. :D

Well hot damn, sign me up.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby capricorn » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:07 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Dragoness wrote:I heard on the radio this evening that tickets were now down to $1,300.00. Maybe you'll get someone to go with you now. :D

Well hot damn, sign me up.

Wooohooo, now we can afford a third wheel.
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 am

Greeny2,

That is actually funny because part of the event (The super bowl game is definitely an event sociologic) are the droves of females with their Mothers or friends or both, flocking to the malls shopping to leave the men to the game. Face it OT one way or the other you are part of this sociologic event, even it you are just protesting against it. Join the crowd, have a beer and enjoy the day, it won't kill you.

I agree, It is an event sociologic. It is just not my event sociologic per se. I care not one whit for the programming nor the game. If others want to attend this event, worship service, ritual...bon appetit. Not for me thanks. All I have been hearing in the sections around of the places I traveled at work is conversations around this event sociologic. The fellows seem to be want to carry on this ritual of my player/team and knowledge base verses your player/team knowledge base. What ever floats heir boat.

However Greeny2...I will steadfastly remind you of the most important and pressing question of our time...... as pertains to this ritual!!

To lip sync or not to lip sync.....that is the question!!!????

On the other hand....I think the women who are also not on this devout religious drug habit...are very smart to go to the stores and take advantage of their man's preoccupation with this very devout annual religious ritual. Smart cookies..I would say.

I may be right there among them. In that manner ..yes..I agree..I am a part of this event sociologic indirectly

Now I too can claim... " Victim Status"!! " I'm A victim...a victim..I need a couple of makeovers!!"

And then of course ..when I return back to work Monday ..I can observe the other side of this devout ritual among the wildlife in its natural habitat...the real victims...of the exchanging of monies....buckets of chicken wings et al.

But let us bear in mind always..."To lip sync or not to lip sync....that is the question."

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts