The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

North Korea Threatens Nuclear Test Targeting U.S.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 am

Rath,

Yhe ........ for a price & so you could see/steal their technology.

Don't try & re-wright history son.

Get a life Rath.

That's a bit heartless .... where did that come from.

What did i ever do to you. ...........& on such an important day for all Australian's...

What's that .... what day.

Well im glad you asked.

Get a grip Rath. Some of us do know at least a little bit of technology and the history behind much of it. It is the Japanese who have been stealing technology from this country for years and years. So too with the Russians and Chinese. What they do not steal ...our leadership has given to them for monies and votes. The Japanese have looted the US Patent office.

What technology do the Japanese have that we do not already know about or have experimented with ourselves in the reactor field??

Fukashima is not the first nuclear accident the Japanese themselves have had. This makes their's and the world's positions about Hiroshima and Nakasaki dim considerably. But you have to be able to remember past a sound bite to understand this.

The Fukashima reactors are boiling water reactors (BWR) verses todays more modern reactor designs called Pressurized Water Reactors (PWR) What could we possibly learn from the Japanese on this type of reactor??

Do you even know what "Turbine Shine " means concerening boiling water reactors (BWR)??

Whats that?? Glad you asked!! NO!! Not really!!

Look it up if you can. It is known mostly by people involved in the trade and not likely to be found on the web per se.

There is little for us to learn from the Fukashima nuclear reactor outside of how it failed and the sequence involved. Just like the failings and flooding in New Orleans and the loss of power facilities there. This to build better and more fail safe facilities. The design of this reactor in Japan is General Electric and all the updates are known and accessable knowledge in the trade.

This is what I mean by get a life Rath.

As to the important day for Aussies...Bon Appetit. No problem by me..that is your business.

I do not keep holidays here..even the 4th of July. For I know about it every day. I dont keep birthdays, nor xmas nor easter et al.

That is my choice and Liberty. You handle yours..but dont waste your's or my time trying to hold me to your beliefs or holidays. You will only demonstrate what an Entitlement minded individual you are. Nothing wrong with you being proud of your country..as I said ...Bon Appetit!!

My thanks to all for their posts here,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby rath » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:40 am

orangetom1999 wrote:Rath,

Yhe ........ for a price & so you could see/steal their technology.

Don't try & re-wright history son.

Get a life Rath.

That's a bit heartless .... where did that come from.

What did i ever do to you. ...........& on such an important day for all Australian's...

What's that .... what day.

Well im glad you asked.

Get a grip Rath. Some of us do know at least a little bit of technology and the history behind much of it. It is the Japanese who have been stealing technology from this country for years and years. So too with the Russians and Chinese. What they do not steal ...our leadership has given to them for monies and votes. The Japanese have looted the US Patent office.

What technology do the Japanese have that we do not already know about or have experimented with ourselves in the reactor field??

Orangetom

Your talking specific technology .... im talking overall. .....

A. the USA's aid program is & always has been a cover for spying & stealing on/from other nations. It's always been a source of intel.

& you would no have a clue if the USA had, gone in & seen that the Japanese pot this tube/button/leaver/centrifuge/cooling rode/whatever next to the ..... or beside the .... or to far away from the.

Why do you think it always comes down to stealing superior technology. ........

( like the USA did in ww2 after Australia & Great Britain saved Europe & the World from the Germans & the USA did Jack all till the last 5 minutes of ww2 )

& after 6 long years of fighting in ww2 the Europeans & the Australian's & the Canadian ect ect where just happy the war was over & wanted to find their family's & friends once again.

But since the USA had only joined the war in the last 5 minuteness after all the hard work was done ... all refreshed & unhurt .... the USA turned up with their marching bands & dancing girls ...... & the first thing the USA did was to steal Germany's & Russia's rocket technology's.

So you see .... we already know it does happen.

Also ........ look at us air crash investigations. ......... A plane goes down anywhere in the world & the U.S Government & Military are on the scene trying to get as much intelligence as they can .... ( & not all of it relates to the reason the plane crashed )

Thanks to Australia's invention the Black Box recorder ........ the entire history of the plane ... where it has been, repairs ... & conversations, ect ect are all recorded. ( & not just in the cockpit anymore. the technology has improved since it's invention.
( capacity is larger )

So while you claim the USA does not steal technology from other nations under the guise of aid & assistance .......

You won't mind if i disagree & have a giggle.
rath

Postby rath » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:55 am

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Scary.

I've spent years working on Submarines myself..including the Big Boomers as well as fast attack boats equiipped with the Tomahawk launch system in them. I am familiar with how some of these systems work.

I also know some about the Australian Collins Class Submarine programs and the American companys who stepped in to help them with solving some of these problems the Aussies were having with their submarine program. And these folks are bragging about a space program?? Think it through. Orangetom

:lol: :lol:

The Pot calling the Kettle black. don't you think.

The USA still can't even build a working plane.

& that's why the USA steals technology from other nations. ....... in-order to work out what the USA is doing wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21054089

topic935.html

topic878.html

topic3163.html

topic3160.html

topic1129.html

Ever since Great Britain set up the U.S Air force & built the US fighter planes ...... It's all been down hill for U.S aircraft ever since they stopped helping.
rath

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Wow!! I was going to reply to 'Rath and some of the comments he has made here but I believe it will be awhile till they return. It appears by the other thread..that Rath has been banished

I found some of Rath's statements to be astonishing and wanted to comment but it will have to be postponed.

I hate to see someone banished or locked out for a period of time. I don't have a problem with disagreement but don't care for outright uncivil or downright rude and crass behaviors. I often liken this to what I call wildlife in its natural habitat. I prefer disciplined intelligent conversation even in disagreement to overly emotional drama.

As I have sometimes stated...I can admire and respect four legged wildlife in it's natural habitat and motivations much more than can I two legged wildlife in it's natural habitat..and motivations.

My thanks to all for their posts on this thread.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Off Topic
Regardless of rath's return or not, we welcome responses.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:27 am

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Scary.

Not scary at all.

Sure, not scary if you don't care about those who would be victim to a nuclear attack perpetrated by NK...

Oh and the fact that we (the USA) were one button push away from a nuclear attack for YEARS doesn't make it any less scary today, except that if the new ruler of NK is crazy and wants to give his people an enemy to demonize.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 am

at1with0

Sure, not scary if you don't care about those who would be victim to a nuclear attack perpetrated by NK...

Oh and the fact that we (the USA) were one button push away from a nuclear attack for YEARS doesn't make it any less scary today, except that if the new ruler of NK is crazy and wants to give his people an enemy to demonize.

This nation has been one button push away from a nuclear attack or mistake for years and years now. What are you thinking here.

Do you even know or have a clue as to what is the actual nuclear protocol of this nation in case of massive nuclear exchange with another country or countries?? I think most Americans would be astonished and or dumbfounded to know the extent of the plans as we think ourselves so safe and secure behind our steering wheels and television remote controllers.

As to Demonization..Demonizing and creating demons in the public eye...our own government is doing a great job of this among our own peoples. We need not look to foreign nations for fear and concern.

This current government has demonized rich people and now gun owners and also the religious in their own version of good cop/bad cop.

Like North Korea...they must create bad guys in order to solidify their control over people who are easily emoted and scared.

Then you have this guy ...from New York trying to jump on the bandwagon and get his name in the papers for his cause celeb

http://southernnationalist.com/blog/201 ... nt-page-1/

As if a New York state beliefs is the template automatically ..by default for all the nation to follow. If you want to know what is the standard for Americans you need only stop thinking for yourself and follow New York State or Kalifornia...this is all their is to American..partiuclarly frightened, emoting, unthinking America. Not me at1with0..I will make up my own mind particularly since I see so many New York licese plates down here of people looking for jobs.

Remember what I said about religious people ...G.F.W. Hegel..."The State is God" No separation of church and state..just like North Korea..

http://cowboybyte.com/16879/obama-admin ... eir-faith/

Look in the future at1with0...for more people ...Americans to be demonized and for the media and public education to jump willingly and compliantly on the bandwagon while our own government divides and conquers us..not the North Koreans. As our own government creates demons for emoting unthinking Americans to hate for the purposes of grabbing more power and control over Americans ..not North Koreans.
The Demonizers are right here at1with0..not out there.

I knew at1with0....back in the days of the Soviets...that this paper tiger was one created in the news media by a compliant, willing, malleable media along with the same from public education. I simply reasoned it out to myself...that the Soviets are and were a phony created here for the reasons of power and control over a ignorant and compliant people...and I mean here by both republicans and democrats.

If it isn't the Soviets ..it is the Iranians...then the North Koreans..then someone else or somthing else...good grief at1with0!!

You decide for yourself if you want to run around scared or not..no matter what the conditions. I have already decided this for myself.

But I suggest you be very very careful as to what you think is true or not in the media and politics. Some of the biggest liars in the world are right here in this country. Not overseas...but right here. Bon Appetit.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 am

Concerning the statements by RAth about American Industry...and not being able to produce a plane.

If this is so ..why then did the Aussies purchase from America for their use for many years..the F111 fighter bomber built by General Dynamics???

As to Australia doing all that fighting around the world...and not America??? Think this through by Rath's own admission.

Australia has only about a 20 million population. What percentage of those do you think are able bodied males???

How many attacks were made on Australia by the Japanese. This information's is recorded in the history books.

How soon do you think even most Americans forget or were never taught history.

Any of you remember a WW2 Island hopping campaign in the Pacific islands..particularly one beginning with the Island of Guadalcanal???

This was the beginning of taking the heat off Australia and concerns about a Japanese Invasion and particularly more attacks as the Japaneses were forced to attempt to reinforce their troops on Guadalcanal.

But you have to be able to know or draw on some history to understand this.

The Australians have launched how many satellites into space ...by themselves???

Just correcting and offereing a different perspective on Rath's version of history.

Even today with only 20 million people ..how much of an opposition can Australia offer??

I have seen the Australian Submarine fleet with their Collins class boat from Google Earth ported at Garden Island off Perth connected by a causeway.
I have also been able to check out the Australian Submarine Corporation at Adeliade off Mersey Road. You can see one of their boats tied up to the pie facilities. Submarines are often returned to where they were built for warranty work and or upgrades and maintenance as these places have the heavy facilities for doing this type of work including drydock facilities for below the waterline work.

For working in the trade for which I have done for many years now..I know that it was General Dynamics Electric Boat division which sent people to Australia to help the Aussies with the plethora of problems they were having with their Collins class boats and to adapt them to the latest Mk 48 torpedos...an American torpedo. Imagine that??

If you can think further than what Rath posts...you can see huge holes in his argument or debate points. His story line depends on Americans not knowing much history or many details..behind our steering wheels and remote controllers. And for the most part...Rath would be correct.

Some of us dont have to chest thump to see through Rath's points. Which is why I began to question whether Rath was even an Aussie by pedigree...and not an Import. Only hiding behing a keyboard to "Appear" to be Aussie.

Just some food/informatons for thought.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:49 am

orangetom1999 wrote:at1with0

This nation has been one button push away from a nuclear attack or mistake for years and years now. What are you thinking here.

It's as though you didn't read what I wrote. Your reply is a 100% affirmation of what I wrote. I can't trust the rest of what you wrote, given the misunderstanding.

You're on a bit too many anxiolytics if you're not afraid of a nuclear attack originating from NK. It is very rude of you to not be passing them around.

I'm not into fear mongering or a preemptive strike but it's disconcerting that we're in a room full of leaders and one crazy kid in the corner with an axe to grind with us and an itchy trigger finger has a loaded gun pointed at Hawaii and California.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 am

at1with0,

No..I don't think you understand what I wrote. The crazies are here..in our own government. The demonizers are here ..following the same template as are the North Koreans. They just have to tailor it for an American audience.

It is they who want to take our own guns from the hands of private citizens after running a failed gun scheme into Mexico ala "Fast And Furious." A nation with stricter gun controls than ours. It is the crazies in our own government who ran unregistered guns to drug peoples in Mexico. And they wound up killing one of our own border agents. Now that is crazy ...and this group wants to demonize private citizens and owner ship of their guns when they have never been involved in criminal activity?? Now that is crazy at1with0.
The criminals and demons are in our own government..not in North Korea.

How did the North Koreans get alot of their nuclear materials including the fuel for their reactors??? They got it from us ..we ...the USA under the Clinton Administration. Do you not know this?? This was a big issue briefly in the news and then quickly died out. But in certain circles it is known.

Ever heard of spent fuel processing or re processing?? How about MOX type fuel for commercial reactors??

http://www.ccnr.org/nirs_letter.html

My point is to have knowledge by which to gauge of what to be concerned or afraid.

The North Koreans have a small window by which to make clear their war intentions. If not technology will make obsolete most of their war plans and hardware...if it has not already happened. Technology is moving that rapidly today. The trick is to not let you know to much about it or you would not always be afraid and scared on cue for the necessities of the body poltic. Expecially if you knew how truely and technologically superior we are to most nations out there.

I would worry about demonizers here in our own nation rather than in North Korea or whatever group is heralded in the news for us to be afraid the next time.

The old man taught me years and years ago....it is our own government from whom we need to be concerned...for our own government needs other governments to use against us to stroke our fears and insecurities...for power and control over our own people. It is our own government who does this to us.

And these other governments do this to their own peoples for the purposes of control and fear for the power they need over their own people.

The enemy of our own people is our own government. It is our own government who does not trust us.

Same with other governments ...they too must use/misuse fear to control their own people..for they do not trust their own people.

The true enemy of the Russian government is the Russian people.

The true enemy of the North Koreans is the North Korean People and in like manner they use/misuse us the Americans to control their own people by fear and insecurities.

It is the same with our own government. They are using the Rich...guns, and religion to get control over us. How do I know this...because the solution is always more government.

One need not be genius to see this happening right in front of them.

The North Koreans are doing a bang up job for our government here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

The nuclear exchange plan of which I know ...is that if there is ever a total nuclear exchange....one of the final acts of our own people is to launch nuclear weapons back onto our own nation to destroy our remaining stocks of nuclear weapons..such that they do not fall into the hands of our enemies or even our own people. Probably this would be done from submarines.

This is not something you will ever hear from "Experts " like Tom Clancy. For I know that there is certain mis or disinformation in his books. He can never tell you such as this.

Hope you feel warm and fuzzy...secure at1with0. I have known about this for many many . Same thing with the Israelis and their "Sampson Option." This is our own "Sampson Option.

Our government does not trust us anymore than they trust others. Get a clue at1with0.

Warm and fuzzies...are great ..are they not??

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts