The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mitt Romney: ‘I’m not going away’

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby blackvault » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Politico wrote:Mitt Romney: ‘I’m not going away’

130125_mitt_romney_ap_605.jpg
130125_mitt_romney_ap_605.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 1140 times

Mitt Romney’s campaign ended, but he’s not getting out of politics.

Romney told top Washington bundlers, donors and senior campaign leadership in a meeting Friday morning that he would help out GOP candidates for governor in 2013, during the upcoming midterm elections and the 2016 presidential race, according to two people who attended the meeting.

Romney also made clear his ambition for elected office has ended, according to another source present.

Romney has stayed out of the limelight since Election Day, leaving many to wonder if he would keep a lower profile or even leave politics all together.

“We lost, but I’m not going away,” Romney told the crowd, according to a person who attended the meeting. “I will continue to help.”

The source also said Romney had been laying low deliberately after the election.

“[Romney] explained that he had been out of the news and that was purposeful,” said the source in the room. “He didn’t want to say something on the fiscal cliff and have the president use that as a wedge between the speaker and the minority leader… He said it wasn’t going to last for long and that he was going to come back and start talking about the things that matter to him.”

Individuals in the group thanked Romney for running and more than one Mormon backer praised Romney for showing their faith in another light.

The meeting at the J.W. Marriott came before a larger lunch of nearly 100 people hosted by Catherine Reynolds and Bill Marriott, Jr. Romney’s wife Ann and his former running mate Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and his wife Janna Ryan also attended. Veteran Republican operatives Wayne Berman, Ed Gillespie, Jack Gerard, Ben Ginsberg, Bobbie and Bill Killberg, Bill Graves and David Beightol, among others were in the meeting.

Several Republican senators attended the lunch, including Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) and Sens. Orrin Hatch (Utah), Rob Portman (Ohio) and Roy Blunt (Mo.).

At the lunch, Ryan also spoke telling attendees that he was “grateful for the opportunity” and thanked the Romneys for “treating us like family.”
Romney also touted the policy successes of Republican governors across the country and encouraged finance operatives, particularly those who had engaged for the first time to remain active in the process.

Romney will also attend Alfalfa Club’s annual dinner Saturday night.

Source: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/m ... z2J7N2Udj0

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 am

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :D OH DEAR!!!! That's all the US needs is Mitt Romney!!!
magonia17

Postby Kybasser » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:36 am

It is kind of funny, the fact he is a Mormon seems to really matter. But, the fact that Obama used to have a Pastor who routinely used racial (black on white racism) rhetoric in his sermons, and even called for violence in some issues, that was not an issue, at least not for the mainstream media. I don't know if Obama is a Muslim as many say he is, but he certainly has a Muslim name, just compare it to Osama Bin Laden. Also, as a community organizer, I don't see how that prepared Obama to be a Senator, much less the president.

I'd take Mitt over Obama any day.

And let me add, I don't agree with all Mitt stood for. I am very conservative in regard to fiscal issues, but as for social issues, I tend to lean very liberal. I will also state unequivocally, that we need a new political party that represents this type of view. I think libertarianism (if that's not a real word, let's make it one! *smile*) comes close, but it is seen as being too close to the GOP, I think, for widespread acceptance.

Danny
Kybasser

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:44 am

magonia17 wrote::wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :D OH DEAR!!!! That's all the US needs is Mitt Romney!!!

I would love to hear a rational reason why his experience wouldn't be relevant to helping the nation's situation? Even President Obama himself said, Romney's experience would be helpful, and he looked forward to inviting him to the White House to discuss some possible solutions for the country. I gave Obama respect that day. And guess what? He lied. Again. No invitation was ever sent.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:43 am

blackvault wrote:
magonia17 wrote::wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :D OH DEAR!!!! That's all the US needs is Mitt Romney!!!

I would love to hear a rational reason why his experience wouldn't be relevant to helping the nation's situation? Even President Obama himself said, Romney's experience would be helpful, and he looked forward to inviting him to the White House to discuss some possible solutions for the country. I gave Obama respect that day. And guess what? He lied. Again. No invitation was ever sent.

Some of his views and beliefs are certainly not what the US needs at the moment, but I do conceed there maybe some experience he has that would be beneficial, but as personalities goes, he maybe not be able just to focus on the beneficial side of his experience without bring up other views and beliefs which may be contrary to the US best interests. And frankly what makes us think the process of choosing a President, produces the best individual for the job?
magonia17

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:39 am

I don't disagree. I also differed from Romney's views on certain things. But, you have to remember what state issues are and what federal issues are. And although I disagreed with him on some issues, they were primarily going to be left up to the states to decide... and not done by executive power or privilege. In today's society, wherein we have a 2 party system (let's face it - we do) we sometimes have to let go of some things important to us, and look at the greater good for the country.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Kybasser wrote:It is kind of funny, the fact he is a Mormon seems to really matter. But, the fact that Obama used to have a Pastor who routinely used racial (black on white racism) rhetoric in his sermons, and even called for violence in some issues, that was not an issue, at least not for the mainstream media. I don't know if Obama is a Muslim as many say he is, but he certainly has a Muslim name, just compare it to Osama Bin Laden. Also, as a community organizer, I don't see how that prepared Obama to be a Senator, much less the president.

I'd take Mitt over Obama any day.

And let me add, I don't agree with all Mitt stood for. I am very conservative in regard to fiscal issues, but as for social issues, I tend to lean very liberal. I will also state unequivocally, that we need a new political party that represents this type of view. I think libertarianism (if that's not a real word, let's make it one! *smile*) comes close, but it is seen as being too close to the GOP, I think, for widespread acceptance.

Danny

Here is what I have against both MITT AND OBAMA, while I do believe that many of the racial policies of our country have been "directed by the kings" in power in our political world!

Mitt: I really hated it Mitt that you completely ignored me during your campaign, even though I did "correctly state" that secret combinations exist and have power in our country and our world!

Also I hated the fact that you wanted to continue to promote to power the "EVIL GREENHOUSE GAS PRODUCERS" and I call them evil for they "profit" at the cost of the poor children that die of Asthma and lung diseases because of "poor governmental policies" that put EVIL CORPORATE PROFIT OVER CLEAN AIR, I do not believe this "accurately represents the view" of the Mormon Church, but merely represents the view of a CAPITALIST MORMON who has made his money in the STOCK MARKET!

I am all for "religious and commercial freedom" MR MITT ROMNEY but I also believe companies that "pollute the environment" should be held accountable and should "price that damage" to other individuals into the "price of gas, oil and coal" for otherwise we merely allow the government to "subsidize" oil, coal, gas and nuclear power, by "failing to hold them accountable" for the damage these means of "energy production" DO IN FACT CAUSE in living human beings, and that is "WRONG MORALLY, FISCALLY AND SOCIALLY" in my humble opinion!

I do thank PRESIDENT OBAMA for finally clamping down sufficiently on EXXON and on BP for polluting our oceans and insisting they "pay up front" for any damage they cause to the environment for unless "BIG CORPORATIONS" are held accountable they will act irresponsibly and do not insure their activities do not impinge negatively on the biological environment of the planet!

I also thank MR PRESIDENT OBAMA for pointing out the fact that the MORMON CHURCH CONSIDERS BLACKS TO BE THUGS, who have murdered people, and as a result, we all know now that either the MORMON CHURCH IS RACIST or black people are thugs who should be punished because they are part of a thug organization that used to "control the world" in the days of the egyptian kings, so YOU DID NOT KNOW that is what it was all about, well, that is what it is all about, and I think we have done the world NO SERVICE by keeping that all quiet, it should be all discussed in my opinion for we should all be wiser in the end!

THE EGYPTIAN MYSTERIES ARE THUG MYSTERIES, that promote to power the EVIL AND THE UNWISE!

THAT IS THE TRUTH, but are you both MITT AND OBAMA ready to hear the truth, NO YOU ARE NOT, and you are "fighting it tooth and nail" because you want to be LIKED BY THE CROWD, well, I have found it is better to be "trusted than to be loved" and when I tell people the truth, they will trust me "EVEN IF THEY SECRETLY HATE MY GUTS"! I have met a person who told me as much!

I did personally meet PRESIDENT OBAMA at the WHITE HOUSE CHURCH , which is close to the White House and is called the EPISCOPAL CHURCH OF ST. JOHN, and I did look in his eyes, and they "seemed honest at first" but then they shifted when he realized he stood in the presence of GREATNESS, and could not match up with me on honesty even though he is about half a foot taller than I am!

I honestly feel PRESIDENT OBAMA that "waiting until the RAIDERS WIN THE SUPERBOWL" to tell people about the "SECRET THUG MYSTERIES" is "simply too long" whether they are "black or white thugs" who use these mysteries is "not the issue" here at all, for this is clearly not a "black and white" issue at all, it is a "honesty and integrity" issue and that is how I do want to see it, and it matters not to me if COLORED PEOPLE were the first ones to swear evil pirate oaths in our world, or that now WHITE PEOPLE have succumbed to the temptation of evil piracy and of keeping colored folks either in bondage or pay them pittance for their services, what matters to me is that "HONESTY AND INTEGRITY" are once against empowered in this nation under GOD and that DISHONESTY AND LACK OF INTEGRITY IN PUBLIC OFFICE and private industry are punished to a point where it no longer "pays" people to be dishonest and show a lack of loyalty to the HIGHEST MORAL PRINCIPLES as it states in the handbook of GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES that I once believed in, but now I KNOW FOR A FACT that BRADLEY MANNING BECAUSE HE BELIEVED THAT HYPOCRITICAL STATEMENT IN THAT HANDBOOK, IS SPENDING PERHAPS YEARS IN JAIL, while the evil kings who abuse all that power and shoot these REUTER JOURNALISTS get to sit in their "high paid offices" and ponder how nice it is, that they "swore an evil pirate oath" that "insulates" them from all the penalties of the tax payer while at the same time threatens them with "complete annihilation" if they ever dare to open their mouth about "WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON" in this evil and lost and fallen world that is controlled by "BILLIONS OF EVIL DEMONS" who sugarcoat reality for everyone saying:

YOU MUST EAT OF THE FRUIT OF EVIL, FOR IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES, AND THEN YOU SHALL HAVE KNOWLEDGE, you know it Mitt, that DEVIL in the endowment, he was a great actor, was he not , when he stated:

THEN WITH THAT ENMITY I WILL TAKE THE TREASURES OF THIS EARTH, AND WILL WITH GOLD AND SILVER BUY UP ARMIES AND NAVIES, FALSE PRIESTS THAT OPPRESS AND TRYANTS WHO DESTROY AND RULE WITH BLOOD AND HORROR ON THIS EARTH,

well Mitt HE DID JUST THAT and because you were not "inclusive enough" and forgot to realize that this nation consists to a large extent of "LOW INCOME WORKERS" who do not find you appetizing, because you have "too high of an income" from stocks and bonds that derive from money they feel has been withheld from their wages, therefore I conclude I might have stood a better chance than you, but then again I propably would have never been nominated because I am an ALIEN from another WORLD , the OLD WORLD, as you also may well realize, but NO, Obama is "neither a racist" nor is he a moslem, but his father was a moslem but not a racist otherwise he would have never married a white woman, and that gives him some clout among the people of Islam, and has kept us from being completely destroyed by EVIL TERRORISTS that hate christianity for the many times it has "kept them" from taking over the world as a religion, it is all about "WORLD CONTROL" in the end folks, you may not realize this as yet, but 'SOME DAY YOU WILL'!

I know it because "JOSHUA BETHEL" the INTERNATIONAL JEW TOLD ME AS MUCH AND WHEN YOU ARE "READY TO HEAR THE TRUTH" from the INTERNATIONAL JEW, then you will read it "black on white" but without violence I hope!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Postby AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 pm

What it will take in my opinion to get people to want to know the truth, instead of being constantly deceived by those who put "personal advantage" over principles of universal justice and global peace!

IT WILL TAKE A WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR TRUTH, instead of "empowering people" to lie to them because it is easier to "listen to white or black lies" than to "colorblind truth and justice"!

TRUE JUSTICE IS COLORBLIND, it does not distinguish, between BLACK OR WHITE or yellow or green, all races must be held to the same standard that is "right and just"!
AMBASSADOR_OF_KOLOB

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts