The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

DHS buys 7,000 full-auto assault rifles...

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby capricorn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 pm

...calls them ‘personal defense weapons’

infowars.com wrote:In yet another huge blow to the rhetoric and narrative of the Obama administration and its desire to disarm the American public, a DHS bid has been uncovered (see documents below) showing that the Department of Homeland Security recently put out an offer to purchase 7,000 full-auto “assault weapons” to be used domestically, inside the USA.
Keep in mind that President Obama is on the record saying, “AK-47s belong in the hands of soldiers, not in the hands of criminals; that they belong on the battlefield of war, not on the streets of our cities.”
But it seems he really means they don’t belong on the streets of our cities unless they are in the hands of homeland security enforcers, in which case they can be FULL-AUTO assault weapons.

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-buys-7000-f ... um=twitter

So, when I own an AR-15 is called an assault weapon, but when the DHS owns one its called a "Personal Defense Weapon"??????

:wtf:

Does anyone else see a problem here??
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Yeah, I think it's completely hypocritical and ridiculous! I am with you, and thank you for posting this article!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts