The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oh God!!!! Beyonce Lip synced...!!!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Oh God!!! Help me Mr Wizard..Help meeeeeeeeee!!!! I'm melting ...!! I'm Melting!!!!!

Beyonce lip synced at the inauguration!!! Help me Mr Wizard....Help me!!!!

I couldn't care two hoots if Beyonce Lip synced or not. I am not a Beyonce fan nor did I watch the Inauguration. I will also not be watching the Super Bowel game next weekend.

My life is not so droll...that whether Beyonce lip synced or not is not going to collapse the world around me. I am not that provincial that I need to worship Beyonce or anyone else.

Sheesh!!!

I cannot believe the time the MSM is giving this non story. What an insult to people who can still think.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 pm

COMPLETELY agree. I figured she did only because of the sheer importance of it, and that's what some artists do. I'm with you on this one!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 am

I never even realized it until they made a big deal about it. If this would have been someone older like Aretha Frankin, or Tina Turner, no body would have made an issue over it, but they opened up a ridicules point that the Kelly Clarkson didn't lip sync. Its called stirring up a hornet nest between 2 diva's and nobody was biting on it.

On the same day as other real news, it was just stupid.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts