The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Another mass shooting in the USA

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:35 am

rath wrote:The private space industry as you call it .... is nothing more than a taxi service.

:lol: you're so dense
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:51 am

orangetom1999 wrote:The real power of space exploration is to control events here on earth..Even NASA admits this.....the power is not in deep space.

Think for yourselves..do not emote or chest thump. Everyone is being had on this one.

Well said orangetom; you are very correct, in the end it is all about control here on earth. I dont know if your statement on chest thumping was partially directed at me... bu I can tell you I dont feel I am chest thumping... I simply attempt to defend my country when people like rath have nothing good to say about it. Again, I have no issue with Australia... at all! except for when people like rath spew garbage information. absolute garbage!

kybasser wrote:Oh my gosh, rath, I hope you don't represent all of Australia. Because you and your fellow citizens have no moral compass, no set of principles and instead you are for sale at the highest price!! It would embarrass me to have people thinking that of me, or my country, and if it were true, as you post, then I'd sure as heck be fighting to introduce principled actions versus action based upon price.

I hope you find your principles before it is too late.

take note rath, your egotistical and narcissistic mentality does not go unoticed
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 pm

Capricorn,

Well said orangetom; you are very correct, in the end it is all about control here on earth. I dont know if your statement on chest thumping was partially directed at me... bu I can tell you I dont feel I am chest thumping... I simply attempt to defend my country when people like rath have nothing good to say about it. Again, I have no issue with Australia... at all! except for when people like rath spew garbage information. absolute garbage!

Not at all Capricorn. I do not believe you are chest thumping.

I should probably clarify further my views.
What I particularly dont care for is ignorance...even of Americans and there are alot of ignorant Americans with little knowledge in facts but high on emotions.

I am not against patriotism. Just dont be foolish about it or buy into everything you are told...particularly by the MSM who are mostly cheering for their political parties..not for the American People.

I knew immediately when I watched that NASA program that they were correct.

I used to go into the navigation rooms on these submarines and watch the Inertial Navigation sets being aligned and making corrections through the night and the read outs being printed on a long roll of printing paper..in the olde printing way. When GPS became popular and available to the general public I quickly realized that the Navy had this type of satellite navigation in a dedicated system ..years before the public had GPS. They called it Nav Sat.

Nonetheless...when you learn to think outside what is desired and expected or limited by a television and movie education and emotions...you learn to conceive and ask the questions few want asked...or even thougtht up.

What I said still stands....what good is all that deep outer space information going to do anyone.

So they know how the universe was created....are they going to build another one and make this new universe the way they want it?? Think that through carefully...very carefully. When you understand the concept..it doesnt make good nonsense what they are trying to do concerning deep space. And for the reasons given...no suitable propulsion system available to get man or machine out there and back in good workable time.
Notice how on topics and boards touting the greatness of man ..in space..this concept and understanding is avoided??

All they need that deep space informations for is to sway people on how they think here and now....how they believe ...and cede and yeild their beliefs over to the new religion..which is science and Humanism.

What a crock....what nonsense.

I am not speaking against science per se..just dont care to worship it. Nor the other religion of Politics which finances it.

Well...enough of that Capricorn. I think you get my meaning and direction. No I dont think you are chest thumping. I too am patriotic and love my country. Not for the reasons touted by leadership..but because of the people in it...often working against a deck heavily stacked against them by the political/religious apparatus.

Chest thumping...I am not at all intrested in unzipping to see who has the biggest one. Pardon the crudity but I left that stuff behind back in high school.
I think you capable of understand that concept very well Capricorn.

I greatly disapprove of ignorance ...even among my fellow countrymen...and particularly among leadership here. And there are plenty of ignorant Amereicans out here...aplenty.
On that Rath is correct about many Americans..but this is not limited to Americans. It is become world wide.

The work I have done over the years does not lend itself to emotions per se. If anything ..in order to get done certain critical tasks..to acomplish certain goals...I have had to discipline or stow my emotions. Not that I dont have emotions..I just choose and discipline myself not to give into them as the holy of holies. If one does not do this stow or discipline ones emotions...where I am people can get hurt or killed.

So when I see and detect someone with alot of out of control emotions and alot of one upmanship/unzipping following the same pattern..ie...drama..I ask myself what kind of safety net they have at someone elses expense that they can afford such nonsense.
People who take real RISK in their lives for their monies ..know better. They are not into Good Cop/Bad Cop...which is what our current crop of leadership is doing big time.

Jerry!!!! Jerry!!!! Jerry!!!

I dont have time for that nonsense as well on the Boob Tube..I have enough problems and issues of my own...so I have no interest in watching voyeuristic drama as well...which is what leadership here is becoming. Jerry Springer...tabloid politics/religion.

This is how I often look at posts here on this board and others and I index the drama queens very quickly.

Thanks for your post Capricorn.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 pm

:clap:
capricorn

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 pm

capricorn wrote:
kybasser wrote:Oh my gosh, rath, I hope you don't represent all of Australia. Because you and your fellow citizens have no moral compass, no set of principles and instead you are for sale at the highest price!! It would embarrass me to have people thinking that of me, or my country, and if it were true, as you post, then I'd sure as heck be fighting to introduce principled actions versus action based upon price.

take note rath, your egotistical and narcissistic mentality does not go unoticed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh ............. you guys & your duel account's ....... reminds me of Nignor.

& on such a special day for Australia ... have you no empathy.

Your so heartless.
rath

Postby blackvault » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Off Topic
If you mean "dual" (as in multiple / more than one) and not "duel," you are wrong. No one is using duplicate accounts here or above this post. People just disagree with you, Rath.

Back on topic, Rath. We don't need you chasing off new users here.

So you all know, you can ignore posters by adding them to your "foes" list in the USER CONTROL PANEL. Post in the message board help area if you need guidance.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 pm

blackvault wrote:
Off Topic
If you mean "dual" (as in multiple / more than one) and not "duel," you are wrong. No one is using duplicate accounts here or above this post. People just disagree with you, Rath.

Back on topic, Rath. We don't need you chasing off new users here.

So you all know, you can ignore posters by adding them to your "foes" list in the USER CONTROL PANEL. Post in the message board help area if you need guidance.

Oh thank God, this is amazing. It's awesome not having to moderate anymore so I don't have the look at that crap day in and day out.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby jwebb » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:50 pm

chiselray wrote:This is what will happen now, people will be buying more guns to cope with this tragedy :ugeek:
This is how they react, they buy more guns ,but that doesn't seem to do jack and jill hhsit..

New gun laws anyone ? :wall:

Gun laws do nothing.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:11 am

jwebb,

Gun laws do nothing.

I disagree...gun laws do indeed do something. Gun laws aid and abet those who do not want to follow civilized behaviors. Gun laws aid and abet those who would covet the private property of others as these gun law breakers have no intention of turning in their guns and desire to go after the property of others.

Gun laws make subjects out of people who were ...prior to the gun laws...sovereign and able to take care of themselves. Particularly in a time when budget constraints make the burdens and risks of a hard stretched constabulary greater..meaning less coverage to the people they are supposed to be representing...and more paperwork to support more government and more gun laws.
Gun laws raise the RISKS to ordinary citizens to own and keep their private property. Subjecting these peoples to greater risks to re earn..repay for their private property stolen and removed by those who do not want to follow gun laws.

Gun laws make civilized people expendable and disposable in favor or those who do not want to be civilized.

Or to put it another way...gun laws make criminal behavior more profitable in favor of those who make the gun laws. Particularly as the stages of more and more gun laws take place. This means government is now aiding and abetting criminal behavior or the fleecing of the people they are supposed to be representing. One need not be a genius to see this in front of them.

Gun laws make subjects out of sovereigns.

One of the biggest and most documented groups in history to covet the property of private individuals..sovereigns..is government.
This is what one sees when one studies concepts like "Democide" or death by ones own government. The property does not just vanish into thin air...but is "redistributed."

Yes...gun laws most certainly do something.

This was a great concern and a issue quickly played down in the news back when local governments were given the permission to auction off property of those involved in drugs and drug smuggling. It quickly blossomed into going after ordinary citizens and local governments began to fill their coffers this way. It started a huge protest among concerned citizens that governments would be more concerned with filling their coffers than upholding the law. That this would be license to enrich governments rather than upholding the law.

This concern has not gone away to this very day among those who can think further than television/movie entertainment and associated emotions.

Yes..gun laws do indeed do something.

It turns a world upside down...and backwards. Particularly as pertains to private property..or the privateness of property.

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby Kybasser » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey Rath,

I know I said I would try to pretend you no longer posted, but first I had to see how you would reply to me. After reading your posts for the very short time I've been here, and now your reply, I have to ask, do you know the difference between empathy and sympathy? Based on much of what you have posted, I doubt you do. I also noted that you said you had "ALL the empathy ... " for something or other, and that is just ridiculous. What makes you think you have it all? Do you seriously suggest that no one else has any besides you? It is statements such as that one that makes me believe you should invest in a good dictionary and soon... or you could just use dictionary.com and maybe it will help out some.

Thanks for playing Rath.... I'd say it was fun, but really, it was just too easy... LMAO!!!

Danny

rath wrote:
capricorn wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhhh ............. you guys & your duel account's ....... reminds me of Nignor.

& on such a special day for Australia ... have you no empathy.

Your so heartless.
Kybasser

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts