The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Chinese warns Australia about impending war with USA/Japan

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 am

chiselray wrote:Australia ...we have everything they need i guess i no on can argue differently....Ore ,Offshore gas ,onshore coal methane !

So true.

China will keep doing what we tell them or we cut them of. & China clearly fears Australia will side with the USA, Europre ect ect or China & it scares them.

Thats why China keeps paying Australia so much attention.

I don't here china telling Europe & Canada not to side with the USA ... Coz China could care less about Europe & Canada.

& As for the USA .... Same goes.

Australia invited the USA to join Australia's new south east asian community that Australia was setting up. & the USA laughed ... & declined.

So we went it alone .... 15-20 years latter .... Europe, The USA & Canada are kissing up to Australia big time in hopes Australia will help them gain entry into the Asian markets for their bankrupt nations.

Just last year Canada blocked several Australian takeovers of Canadian company's such as BHP's attempted takeover of Canadian company Potash. In return Australia, Blocked Canada's entry into Australia's free trade deal with Asia.

Europe & the USA are kissing up to Australia in the hope Australia will help them gain entry into the Asian market that they both have been locked out of by China.

& the USA & Europe are kissing Australia's butt, because the USA & Europe are afraid Australia Has turned it's back on Europe & the USA in recent decades. & now see's it's future as part of Asia.

Europe, Canada, USA all ignored Australia & Asia for near the last Century. & today Europe & the USA are struggling & you need our help.

USA/Europe are concerned that Australia will return the favour & cut you loss.

So Europe & North America will give Australia anything it wants. ( all in the hope we will help you gain entry into Australia/Asia & the Pacific.

(( you can always hope )) :lol:

Barack Obama's man junks Australia's Asia-Pacific plan.
topic2490.html

APEC leaders agree on new free trade zone
topic4962.html

Canada eyes entry in Australia/Pacific trade talks
topic7523.html

Australia joins free-trade 'troika'
topic7525.html

USA Accelerates its scramble for scraps in Asia & Pacific
topic7663.html

Barack Obama to join ASEAN summit & beg for trade in person
topic8235.html

‘ASEAN must strengthen ties with Asia-Pacific’
topic7662.html

Clinton visits Indonesia to kiss up for trade scraps
forum10-50.html

Germany's Merkel to visit Indonesia-kiss up for trade scraps
topic7659.html

Europe woos Asia to boost global role
topic4749.html

NATO eager to deepen Australian ties
topic4748.html

China's Xi hopes to strengthen Australia ties
topic4137.html

China, Australia Should Build Trust, Li Says on Trip
topic2332.html
rath

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 am

chiselray wrote:Great for our country ,china needs Australia ...we have everything they need i guess i no on can argue differently....Ore ,Offshore gas ,onshore coal methane !

This is a Global Economy nowadays. Every country needs each other. Rath acts like this is a race to beat each other, but it is really not. We have formed a team and each player (country) provides their own strength.

Yes, China needs Australia. China needs the USA too... Likewise, USA needs China, and Australia needs China. And USA needs Australia... and Australia needs the USA... and so on and so on. Its cyclical people, we are all in this together.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 am

capricorn wrote:This is a Global Economy nowadays. Every country needs each other. Rath acts like this is a race to beat each other, but it is really not. We have formed a team and each player (country) provides their own strength.

Yes, China needs Australia. China needs the USA too... Likewise, USA needs China, and Australia needs China. And USA needs Australia... and Australia needs the USA... and so on and so on. Its cyclical people, we are all in this together.

HAHAHA .......... The USA & Europe ran around claiming they run the world so the rest of us should give them whatever they want & Do whatever you say. ( Your rules )

Now the USA & Europe are broke .... have zero friends ..... & now you need our help.

& our maney, our investments ... & our assistance to enter the Asian market.
( an area of the world the likes of the USA & Europe don't really have manny friend's in )

USA history in ..... vietname .... China .... Japan ..... Korea .... Burma .....

France, Germany & Great Britians history in Vietnam ... Cambodia ... Singapore ... China/ Hong Kong. ect ect.

Need i go on.

& all of asudden all the Asian nation's the USA & Europe have screwed over for the last 200 years or more are the new superpowers of the world. & they have cut you out of the world political groups & banned you all from doing trade with the Asian & pacific trade block.

& now the USA & Europe have gone from a my way or the highway mentality ..... to a It's a global market & we are all part of the same family, can't we just all get along. :lol: ( more like Europe & the USA are bankrupt .... & broke. & now your begging for our help.

What goes around comes around.

& despite what you & the rest of the USA thinks ...... If China or India or Indonesia, decide to attack the USA or Australia our Europe ..... i doubt any one country could stop them

If the asean nations or the Apec nations decided to attack & go to war as a block ..... im sorry but the 3 billion people that make up the west ... wont stand a chance against the 6+ billion that make up Asia.

Global market my foot .... each for their own.
rath

Postby Kybasser » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

Rath,

Admittedly, I have only read page one of this particular thread. But that said, reading your posts alarm me for the other people I know in Australia. If what you are saying is true, you are basically saying, using previous read threads as well..., but you say you, your country, and your countrymen are all for sale. No principled actions, everything based upon what you are paid. Then you advertise how small your population is, how much smaller your adult population is, and you are proud that you don't have guns to protect yourselves. From what I am reading, it appears a despot like Kim Jung whatever in North Korea could easily just annex your country, and there would be nothing you could do about it. If it were not for the USA's Navy, China would not now being trying to build their navy. Funny though, never hear of Australia's navy. Being essentially just a big old island, I would think you guys might want to have some kind of water protection. Guess not.

Also Rath, one other thing... when I was in high school, I learned the guys who bragged about having sex all the time were almost always lying. Very rarely were any of them coming close to what they claimed. For some reason, reading your chest pounding declarations reminds me very much of a high school child wanting attention and acclamation for something they had not done.

Good luck Rath... I'll pretend from this point on that you don't post!

Dang, being so new, I hate making this determination, but I've read too much to reach any other reasonable conclusion.

Danny
Kybasser

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:54 am

Kybasser wrote:Good luck Rath... I'll pretend from this point on that you don't post!

Great Idea. I will attempt to pretend this as well.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Kybasser wrote:Rath,

Admittedly, I have only read page one of this particular thread. But that said, reading your posts alarm me for the other people I know in Australia. If what you are saying is true, you are basically saying, using previous read threads as well..., but you say you, your country, and your countrymen are all for sale. No principled actions, everything based upon what you are paid. Then you advertise how small your population is, how much smaller your adult population is, and you are proud that you don't have guns to protect yourselves. From what I am reading, it appears a despot like Kim Jung whatever in North Korea could easily just annex your country, and there would be nothing you could do about it. If it were not for the USA's Navy, China would not now being trying to build their navy. Funny though, never hear of Australia's navy. Being essentially just a big old island, I would think you guys might want to have some kind of water protection. Guess not.

Also Rath, one other thing... when I was in high school, I learned the guys who bragged about having sex all the time were almost always lying. Very rarely were any of them coming close to what they claimed. For some reason, reading your chest pounding declarations reminds me very much of a high school child wanting attention and acclamation for something they had not done.

Good luck Rath... I'll pretend from this point on that you don't post!

Dang, being so new, I hate making this determination, but I've read too much to reach any other reasonable conclusion.

Danny

Please .... we all know who you are.

Did you really think we couldn't tell. :oops:

& to think you would pull a stunt like this on such an important day in Australia ...

the level to which some people will stoop.

What so special about today you ask ......... Oh well let me explain.
rath

Postby Halfabo » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 am

Some information you have to take with a grain of salt. When that information comes from rath, you may need a truck load of salt.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:31 pm

I have been thinking for some time now nthat Rath is an Asian Import to Australia..or not even in Australia.

This pubescent game of one upmanship..or unzipping to see who has the biggest one is so juvenile and also textbook of leadership today. It also shows no honor but maximum self glorification.

Australia has been just as much of the control group as have other nations...often sending, sacrificing. and spending their monies in world conflicts and when the fighting is over...bringing home no real spoils. They too like America, have been fighting for someone else's spoils.

Someone not seen..not known...not announced to the bulk of us while we are distracted by parades or medals.

The Olde and Ancient Doctrine of History is that "The Victors Get the Spoils". This is not the case either with Australia or America.
Nor is it the case with the English people themselves..nor Europe.

It is my belief that all these alliances you see..NATO, SEATO or whatever they come up with next are only for the purposes of protecting economic holdings of front companies and businesses...including banking and insurance companies...from losses. Our militaries are there to protect these holdings earned in war at rock bottom prices with maximum profit potential.

This is why so often when the wars are over...for us here in America...the generals now move in..General Electric, General Motors, General Foods, General Dynamics..et al.

It is companies such as these who have built today's China into what she is. And these companies do not build a creature without being able to put them in check if they get out of hand.

The character trait for which Rath does not seem to understand..and I too at one time had difficulty with this...is that these companies including the banking and insurance industries..have no loyalty to a country, people, or nation..they are loyal to their profits only. And when it is time and necessary for someone or some other nation/nations to die and perish at great expense to protect the investments of these people and businesses..it will happen on schedule. This is what happened in WW1, WW2, and the brush wars in between.
Australia is fitting into this mold precisely..as have previously other nations.

These new brush wars are themselves not what they seem on the surface. They are often for the purpose of protecting resources..even if it means removing them from the marketplace/storing them/putting whole nations in storage... and at the same time keeping competitors out or from acquiring these same resources. These businesses operating through governments..are often sponsoring quietly both sides..the side of destruction in the beginning and then the side of rescuing when it is time to get the resources out of the ground. It is on the surface..a dual natured business but behind the scenes it is only for one purpose..profits and power.

This is what is meant when leadership speaks of international or the international community. It is not what most people are trained and conditioned to think.

China is the child of outsiders who have invested their time and monies as well as their technologies into her. But it is they who keep the strings on her..the control strings. The Tienanmen Square business in China was the international community demonstrating to the Chinese leadership that they could upset the apple cart if they so desire and need to do so ..internally as well as externally.
This is not what or how it was presented in the media but it is what I saw when it was happening. The internationalists were showing China how vulnerable she was. And they were using young people as cannon fodder as they always have done in history.

Young Italy
Young Turkey
Young America
Young Ireland

and other man made created groups..all cannon fodder when needed.

You have to know some history outside of what is taught in public schools, movies, and television to be able to follow this trail.

Make no mistake ..these internationalists are still with us and using/misusing the same olde templates when needed.

I do not believe Rath as well as others are even aware of this history or even the knowledge of these internationalists. Rath only knows the programming he has been inducted and seduced into. And I also am not of the mind that Rath is an Australian per se.

Thanks to all for their posts,

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts