The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

North Korea Threatens Nuclear Test Targeting U.S.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:07 pm

NPR wrote:North Korea says it plans rocket and nuclear tests directly targeting the United States.

"In the new phase of our century-long struggle against the United States, we do not hide the fact that various satellites, long-range missiles that we will continue to launch and high-level nuclear test we will conduct will target our sworn enemy, the United States," said a statement Thursday from the North's National Defense Commission.

Source: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... geting-u-s
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Scary.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 am

at1with0 wrote:Scary.

Only if you live near the usa. :lol:
rath

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:56 am

rath wrote:

Australia is closer and is an easier target and would draw the USA into a war. Pretty much a win win for a new leader looking to give a people an enemy to demonize.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 am

rath wrote:

You are Heartless, Gutless and Offensive rath. I at least respect your opinion on topics but it seems you have no empathy for human life.

Hurricane Sandy hits and you treat it as a minor event.

Wildfires are Burning down portions of major populated areas in Australia and your response is something to the effect of "these people are weak they need to toughen up"

Now there is a threat of Nuclear War from north Korea (which would draw in every nation, including Australia mind you) and you post a laughing face and show no objection to it.

You have a fatalistic mindset and for some reason you are looking forward to the destruction of the USA.

You have a sick twisted mind. You should take a long walk and rethink your sadistic mentallity.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
capricorn

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:58 am

Oh please ....

who are you ... The president' of the department of the bleeding harts society.

i have all the empathy for the USA & the rest of the world.

& thats about the same amount the USA & Europe had when you dropped a nuclear bomb on Japan.

The same amount that you all had when France & then later the USA invaded Vietnam & killed the Vietnamese.

How about when U.S & European company's dump & dumped toxic poisions & chemicals in 3erd world ( now 1st world countrys )

example ...........

minamata.

Bhopal disaster.

Oh sure you heart bleed & you cry, when BP pollutes the U.S water ways.

I didn't see the USA offering any sympathy for the Russians at Chernobyl.

Do you know how to say hypocrites.
rath

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:02 am

Not scary at all. How soon we forget. How many SSBN's does Russia have off our coast? And I mean right now..this minute?? Not only that but Americans lived with the Olde Soviet ground based missles aimed at us for years and years. And remember...the Chinese now too have SSBN type ..or Boomer class submarnies ..so too do the Indians. North Korea is posturing...just as did the Soviets.

If North Korea was all it is cracked up to be they could solve the problems of feeding their people. Think it through...past all the political fear rhetoric...not from the North Koreans ..but from our own people and MSM/Politicians.

Do you people forget history and how it played out?? Are our memories that short lived..we forget even certain historical indexes??

I've spent years working on Submarines myself..including the Big Boomers as well as fast attack boats equiipped with the Tomahawk launch system in them. I am familiar with how some of these systems work.

I also know some about the Australian Collins Class Submarine programs and the American companys who stepped in to help them with solving some of these problems the Aussies were having with their submarine program. And these folks are bragging about a space program?? Think it through.

I live next door to the NASA Langley Research Center in Virginia. Lots of retired and active scientist/ engineer types living in and around this city. Interesting what you can find out outside of the stock news releases to the public.

I am getting ready to make a response to the Australian/South African radio telescope/space program on the thread.."Another mass shooting in the USA"

Some of you who can see and think further than chest thumping and emotions will find this interesting. Hope some of you who can still think for yourselves can see past the political news releases to a pattern of thinking for yourselves.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 am

rath wrote:i have all the empathy for the USA & the rest of the world..

Your bull$sh*t is piling miles high, and most people in this forum know it.
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Rath,

Get a life Rath. The USA did better than that. Along with other countries we offered technical expertise to the Russians along with equipment to help them with their problems.

I was stunned to see those people going into the reactor space to throw dirt/anything on the exposed core wearing only a paper dust mask from K Mart..or the hardware store. That these people did not have what we call a MSA Comfo II Type respirator or self contained systems.
These people were picking up way more than a lifetime dose in one trip in and out.

This may have been adademic in the very high levels of radiation but it might have helped some with internal contamination levels. No telling what they were breathing in internally.
External contamination can mostly be washed off by a decontamination process and getting rid of your clothes..but Internal contamination must be monitored for a long long time as your body labors to flush it out of your systems.

The Cherynobyl incident is standard format of training and thinking in the Nuclear field along with what happened at Thee Mile Island. I am interested to see if Fukashima will be the same or will it be censored from public scrutiny.

The series of events leading up to the blow out of the # 4 Chernobyl reactor are told in a training movie which is standard cirriculum in the Nuclear Trade. This followed by what happened at Three Mile Island.

I took the company course in Nuclear PLant Principles ..what happened there in Russia was a topic which lasted half a class session. The next days class was Three Mile Island.

Americans researchers/scientists along with other nations still go to Russia at Chernobyl and do studies and offer advice and consultation to the Russians.

Americans from here locally doing nuclear work were on standby to possibly go to Japan to help them if needed or asked.

Get a life Rath,
There are people out here who know better,

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby rath » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:57 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Rath,

Get a life Rath. The USA did better than that. Along with other countries we

Americans researchers/scientists along with other nations still go to Russia at Chernobyl and do studies and offer advice and consultation to the Russians.

Americans from here locally doing nuclear work were on standby to possibly go to Japan to help them if needed or asked.

Yhe ........ for a price & so you could see/steal their technology.

Don't try & re-wright history son.

Get a life Rath.

That's a bit heartless .... where did that come from.

What did i ever do to you. ...........& on such an important day for all Australian's...

What's that .... what day.

Well im glad you asked.
rath

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts