The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Behind the Benghazi Cover-Up

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 am

My thing now, as of today, is SOMEONE in his administration went AGAINST the intelligence assessment of the CIA. The only intelligence agency that had (as we know of) physical boots on the ground. I don't think this is a mole, I think this is a cover-up tactic to ensure the President has a "clean" record (which he does not) of "terrorist" attacks, which would've given Romney, SuperPACs, and the public a HUGE amount of "talking points" on why Obama SHOULD NOT have a second term. That, in itself, is motive for this, and makes perfect sense.

John,

I agree in part.....no doubt someone changed ( or so they say ) the brief..But I think the opposite in this regard for reasons that have nothing to do with a clean record in regard to terrorism or policy.

It's looking more and more like they were covering the CIA's ass to avoid being found out about covertly running guns out of Libya. Violation of international law....Did Patreus KNOW ABOUT THIS... Is this a fact? Why would some within be repeating it to others?

There is an article today that indicates that the Russians KNOW about this, and are using the term " The West " as it could only relate to the US.

Being the week-end I've much else to do, I'll try to put that article up about Putin if I can find some time. He's saying that the rebels in Syria, are mostly Nationals....using the weapons in question.

When you look at these Generals and the ding bat women involved.........All I can say is WOW....How can anyone in such circles be so completely stupid? It really makes no sense whatsoever, to me anyway.

Why would Broadwell destroy her family so openly, and her husband doing the stupid stuff he's done, not to mention Jill's.......You can't make this stuff up.

I'm patiently waiting for the other shoes to start dropping...and they will, it's just a matter of time.

Jill Kelley was very aggressive, went completely out of her way to force herself on people of influence in the Tampa Bay area.... Ends up at the WH, rubbing shoulders with very powerful people and ends up foreclosed on, 320-k in credit card debt, bogus front of a charity....there will be more....and is blaming Broadwell for her ills.....while both are connected to the Generals in question----casual phone conversations, almost as if it was/were at will.

If you wrote this and submitted to any editor at any rag FOR PUBLICATION you'd be fired immediately---YET IT LOOKS TO BE 100% FACTUAL....

At this point it should be crystal clear to everyone that TERRORISM is the very least of anyone's true concern........There are Moles that must be eradicated....this is the only way this could have ever happened...

I can't even see giving these guys a pass if these women prove to be the best piece of......well.. >> it's that far gone, that far fetched...and if not..then I will kindly shut up and listen.

Cole

Here is Putin:

Russian president warns against West hasty move on Syria

Russia's President Vladimir Putin has censured the Western governments’ policies advocating regime change in Syria, warning that removing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from power could plunge the violence-hit country into chaos.

“We believe that it's necessary to first agree about the future… and only then make changes,” Putin said after talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in the Russian capital city of Moscow on Friday.

Slamming the West’s effort to incite a regime change in the Arab state, the Russian president highlighted that the West should not “oust Assad and think what to do next.”

Meanwhile on Thursday, Moscow denounced the provision of arms to Syrian insurgents fighting the Arab country’s government as the violation of international laws.

“Promises are being made from a number of capitals of massive supplies of modern weapons,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said.

“Outside help to the opposition waging an armed battle against a legitimate government is a gross violation of fundamental norms of international law,” the official added.
Syria has experienced a deadly unrest that erupted in March 2011. Many people, including large numbers of army and security personnel, have been killed in the violence.

The Syrian government says that the chaos is being orchestrated from outside the country, and there are reports that a very large number of the insurgents are foreign nationals.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/17 ... e-o-syria/

The idea of gunrunning is a nasty business....vast amounts of money and very dangerous work. Is this related to Behghazi? Many seem to think so.

Have a great week-end all.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:48 am

On a lighter note and broader post:

I just love this image. It speaks VOLUMES! :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:29 pm

That pic is priceless! :lol:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 pm

WND wrote:Obama's Benghazi Story Keeps Changing

Last week, former CIA Director David Petraeus told Congress he knew immediately that the attack on our consulate in Benghazi was an orchestrated act of terrorism and it was described as such in CIA talking points. But now, new reports suggest that the decision to remove references to al-Qaida and terrorism from those talking points was made by the office of the Director of National Intelligence and agreed to by the CIA and FBI.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said this is just the latest revision of the White House narrative.

“It contradicts what the director of national intelligence, Gen. Clapper himself, testified last week to committees of Congress that he didn’t know who made the last changes,” Bolton told WND’s Greg Corombos. “The very fact this story keep changing shows the administration knows it is vulnerable. They made up this story about the out of control demonstration because of the Muhammad video, and now they’re just trying to find some way to sustain it.”

If the new report is accurate, it would represent the third version of events offered by Petraeus and at least the second from Clapper. Bolton said Petraeus, like Clapper, was clear in his congressional testimony that he always saw this attack as terrorism.

Keep Reading, Article Continues: http://www.theblackvault.com/m/news/vie ... s-Changing
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 pm

All coming out now. The administration got what it wanted, for the truth to be stonewalled until after the election. It's not like Obama's supporters actually care though.
Last edited by En-Lugal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Ladybug » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Fox News is the ONLY news source, for the most part, who has stayed on top of Benghazi from the BEGINNING. Sean Hannity, in particular, has been hitting on hard core questions to the Obama administration and Sean doesn't mince his words much on what he thinks and believes. If someone or perhaps many don't serve prison time or if Obama isn't impeached, there will be an outcry from the American people such as never seen before in history because we all KNOW we have been misled. There is far more to this story yet to be revealed and I have no doubt there are extremely serious facts on the verge of bursting wide open.
Ladybug

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 am

The Benghazi page has been updated to reflect the new events today.

For those who did not hear, Ambassador Susan Rice requested to meet with Senators. Check out the details at:

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... -9-11-2012

You'll find new articles in the news section.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby jumpingjupiter » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Eldensword wrote:Well, I don’t see a play for me to chime in on the topic. All three of you are far more educated on the details than I am, plus I don’t see a controversy per-say to keep me vested. It sounds like all three of you understand it slightly differently, but the premise is all the same. Hell to pay. Which I agree with.

:mrgreen:

I do not believe there will be hell to pay. "The Scandal" will be quietly swept under the rug and in a few months all will be forgotten and forgiven, besides a few rule changes to the handling of security requests within the State Department.
jumpingjupiter

Postby blackvault » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm

So you all know, the Senate report on benghazi has been published, and obtained by The Black Vault:

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... lashingred
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 am

Hillary chokes up while testifying about Benghazi. I would say she definitely has something to cry about.

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts