The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Another mass shooting in the USA

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:05 am

There's been yet another mass shooting in the usa.

Carlton Berry was charged with aggravated assault following the shooting at the Lone Star College near Houston on Tuesday, and was being treated in hospital.

The shooting at the college with some 10,000 students was the latest incident at a U.S. school since a gunman massacred 20 children and six adults in Connecticut in December.

The USA is a hot spot for gun related crime, which is far & away the highest in the world.

U.S gun related crime rates are so high, it would be safer if many Americans lived in country's such as Syria or Afghanistan.
rath

Postby chiselray » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:27 am

This is what will happen now, people will be buying more guns to cope with this tragedy :ugeek:
This is how they react, they buy more guns ,but that doesn't seem to do jack and jill hhsit..

New gun laws anyone ? :wall:
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 pm

You were just threatened by China "who you should not side with", and you pose no domestic threat to that country, if they ever invaded you and thought Japan and the USA could not help defend you. You have gun control, plus you are well within range of their missiles I believe.

Do you think China would think twice it they could rule the world, a genocide of 22 million Australians, and move a Billion right in? You better think again about your gun control.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:07 pm

BREAKING NEWS!

There's been yet another mass car accident in the usa. 115 people died from car accidents today (on avg)!!! This is MASS CAR ACCIDENTS!!

OMG, USA is so out of control with Cars!! We need Car control! We should immediately band Assault Cars!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

another 115 will die tomorrow! Oh the humanity!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:You were just threatened by China "who you should not side with", and you pose no domestic threat to that country, if they ever invaded you and thought Japan and the USA could not help defend you. You have gun control, plus you are well within range of their missiles I believe.

Do you think China would think twice it they could rule the world, a genocide of 22 million Australians, and move a Billion right in? You better think again about your gun control.

where is your source ......

Where is the proof to back up your views .... or are you claiming that Australia should not side with China because of your own fears.

Great Britain said very similar things, back in the early 1900's. When Australia turned it's back on the British Empire & signed a defense pact with the USA.

& Just as the British Empire lost it's place as the worlds dominant power, so has the USA.

& Just as Australia alined with the USA after the fall of the British empire. China wooing Australia's support in the same way the USA did from great Britain before them.

Your opinions are those of a people's who still live in the past. Back in the days when the USA was the world power. The USA is suffering withdrawals in the same way Great Britain did before you. unable to except the world has moved ahead of you.

China is a friend of Australia ..... So why would Australia let the USA interfere with that for it's own selfish motives.

Unless the USA is willing to offer something of value for Australia's support. 8-)
rath

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm

rath wrote:Your opinions are those of a people's who still live in the past. Back in the days when the USA was the world power. The USA is suffering withdrawals in the same way Great Britain did before you. unable to except the world has moved ahead of you.

So when is Australia planning to land on the moon?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby rath » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:45 pm

capricorn wrote:
rath wrote:Your opinions are those of a people's who still live in the past. Back in the days when the USA was the world power. The USA is suffering withdrawals in the same way Great Britain did before you. unable to except the world has moved ahead of you.

So when is Australia planning to land on the moon?

When the USA does.

After all .... Australia helped the USA fake the moon landing ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkes_Observatory
rath

Postby rath » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

rath

Postby chiselray » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

greeney2 wrote:You were just threatened by China "who you should not side with", and you pose no domestic threat to that country, if they ever invaded you and thought Japan and the USA could not help defend you. You have gun control, plus you are well within range of their missiles I believe.

God'am , this isn't even close to being OFF TOPIC ...gloss over this one john :mrgreen: :whistle:

Let me answer greeny anyway :D look if china ever come abroad to invade us we probably wouldn't have a chance anyway . No matter how many guns we have ,we havn't got the numbers for the arms ..Guns don't solve a problem like this ,they have guns right ? we would have to be a little more clever than that .
We would use weapons of course ,weaponized anthrax and do the whole joint !
chiselray

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 am

Rath,

I haven't even bothered to listen to this event as I knew it did not have enough emotional appeal to properly stroke the public in the manner as did the other school shooting.

However ...my instincts and prejudices tell me to look for another shooting of children or worse just before the upcoming legislation is attempted to be passed to help boost the necessary votes.

I have a difficult time believing this government is really concerned about children for the reasons stated.. albeit in sarcasm...by Capricorn.

I was also thinking the other night when in the grocery store and went to the fridge section for the purchase of a gallon of milk. I was a bit astonished that milk here was more than $5.30 per gallon. It had been some time since I had made the purchase of milk.

Now if government was really concerned about children they would be actively taking steps on and heating up the resources to lower the price of milk....for all children. But they are not doing this.

Remember...Rath...children are the automtaic default setting for every and anything government and leadership want to do. They can leverage our children for any and everything....against our will and over our objections...even take from us our private property.

I am also well aware of how many children were killed elsewhere in America on that infamous day..yet totally avoided in the news.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/planned ... cincinnati

Now this is in addition to how many are killed daily in car accidents of which Capricorn speaks.

You are going to have difficulty convincing me of how much gun violence is taking place in America. Because I also know how violent are other nations and their people.

I also know about this kind of violence in the last 100 years....of governments against their own people.. of which you also fail to bring up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

For those of you who read this with any thought outside of the standard default settings and who desire a view into what the World standards are to become for all nations under world or international control...I recommend this book..about England and what is happening in their nation and among their people on the government dole/control.

Lots of runaway violence in this book.

Life at the Bottom by Theodore Dalrymple

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Bottom-World ... 1566635055

When I read this book it became immediately clear why the British Government would not allow someone like Michael Savage to visit England. They would not want him telling the rest of the world on his program what he found in such British Social projects. Someone with Michal Savage's Education and background would be able to rapidly dissect this and see what the British government wanted hidden from world view.
This is also why certain people were never allowed in the olde Soviet Union to see what conditions were like there.
In addition to that reason..they were afraid of competing thoughts and ideas. So too with England today. Da Tovarich!!??

More and more in England today..they are moving into the thought police..so too it is coming here in America with international standards..or more appropriately ..non standards. But they are asking tolerance from everyone but government. Astonishing!!

And we want to follow those models by default?? No thanks.

Furthermore you do not delineate how much of it is in defense of property and lives or other. This is significant as neither do anti gun people here in America and around the world. Nor do they describe how much violence is prevented by the presence of a gun. This figure is starkly absent from any such news story...except for only certain news and information sites.

They also do not tell you ..how violent are the cities of most nations..where the "civilized people" are supposed to be living and where are the greatest gun restriction on people.

Washington DC, Chicago, Detroit and all these places which are economically failing are also the cities and states with the greatest gun restrictions on them and have the greatest violence taking place within them.

I can see why leadership would be so concerned with how Southerners think...considering the mess they have made of their own states.

http://southernnationalist.com/blog/201 ... nt-page-1/

The other state which has constantly and steadly making a mess out of themselves is Kalifornia. They too have highly restrictive gun laws and getting worse like New York. They are attempting to find themselves as the standard for which the rest of the nation must automatically follow..or default over to..like this computer..it must of necessity automtaically follow suit.

The rest of the states do not want to follow Kaliforrna and New York....da Tovarich!!??

We do not see them as good role models by which to follow. We see them as states for which anyone with potentail ...is leaving.
And we do find alot more of these states license plates showing up down here looking for jobs after making a mess of things up there.

Kalifornia and New York do not automatically represent the rest of the states by default. No matter what or how the MSM attempt to air brush these states.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts