The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Report proves Lance Armstrong used drugs

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:34 am

blackvault wrote:Yeah, I am sure you can do that "search" to find thousands of cheating whatever.

But, the same can be done for Australian drug dopers.

Here you go, Rath: http://bit.ly/WbDVKj

And here are some names, just to give you a start.

1-18-2013 10-59-14 AM.jpg


And that is only the first 2 weeks of the year. Yeah right Rath, Australians are clean! :oops:
greeney2
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 am

greeney2 wrote:
blackvault wrote:Yeah, I am sure you can do that "search" to find thousands of cheating whatever.

But, the same can be done for Australian drug dopers.

Here you go, Rath: http://bit.ly/WbDVKj

And here are some names, just to give you a start.

1-18-2013 10-59-14 AM.jpg


And that is only the first 2 weeks of the year. Yeah right Rath, Australians are clean! :oops:



I don't get it ........ you provided a link that proves Australian are amongst the cleanest in sports

Drug use not widespread amongst elite Australian athletes

& then you say .... ' & that's just in the first two weeks ' :?

All you did was prove my case ...... Australian's are amongst the cleanest athletes in the world. While the USA is the worst & dirtiest athletes in the world.

Even far worse then Russia, China & the Eastern European Block nations.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 am

Lance Armstrong is on every T.V network in the world ... he is such a weasel.

He claims he never got cancer from using drugs ........ ( he admitted he got cancer from his drug use already ) he is just lying further so he can keep his live-strong cancer charity in tact ......

He wants to keep his live-strong charity in tact so he can keep stealing from it & live of the tax free income he gets from defrauding the charity system.

This guy is dirty. a real perverted psychopath.

I hope he gets tossed in jail, that other sick Marian Jones.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:00 am

blackvault wrote:Yeah, I am sure you can do that "search" to find thousands of cheating whatever.

But, the same can be done for Australian drug dopers.

Here you go, Rath: http://bit.ly/WbDVKj

And here are some names, just to give you a start.

1-18-2013 10-59-14 AM.jpg



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know we where including recreational drugs as well ......... :lol: :thumbup:

You just increased the US drug cheats a thousand fold.

I wonder if those, Michael Phelps & Andra Agassi threads are still around. ......... ill have to find them.

1. .... Clearly ..... we will need to show that those people in your list are in fact Australian's ( iv never heard of half of them ( & that's saying something )

2. ..... Who are the people in your list ... Australian's or not .... & are they professional athletes or amateur weekend players ...
( under 18's )

Oh & your list left out Alexander Watson from Australia, event ... Modern Pentathlon .... Busted for doping because he had Caffeine.

(( one negative drug test for caffeine is hardly the same as Lance Armstrong's 10 years plus of Drug use & Cheating in international sport ..... As well as stealing from a cancer charity to secure tax free income. Not to mention perjury.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:07 am

greeney2 wrote:
blackvault wrote:Yeah, I am sure you can do that "search" to find thousands of cheating whatever.

But, the same can be done for Australian drug dopers.:


Yes & iv never said other wise .....

But the fact is .... there may well be a few Australian drug cheats in sports from the 1920's 1980's ect ect.

But no other nation has the number of drug cheats that the USA has .......

The USA is the Biggest drug cheating nation in the world.

Far worse than the Chinese & Russians.

If you really wanna compare Australia's short list of drug cheats to the ever increasing USA list of drug cheats ....

Lets do it.

This thread was about Lance Armstrong ........ but as always, you are so nationalistic & pro USA / Anti the rest of the world.

You have once again tryed to make the topic ( not lance Armstrong the worlds biggest drug cheat ever )
But instead you try & push more U.S propaganda by claiming all other nations are drug cheats aswell.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fact is Greeney2 .... you can put all the spin on it you like ...... but you cant change the fats.

fact is is a social issue, that makes U.S athletes cheat.

Poor healthcare system, poor economy .... poor at sports ....... So if they dope & win, they can make a fortune in sponsorship.

Look at lance Armstrong, he doped ... cheated & lied ......... & he made over 100 million a year.

No he is going to lose the lot & he will be of food stamps & in the unemployment line, with the rest of America.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 am

Lets take another look at the Olympic medal tally shall we.

( wish somebody would ))

IOC strips Lance Armstrong of Sydney Olympic bronze

USA falls further down the medal tally. Australia gains ground. :thumbup:

January 17, 2013

THE IOC has stripped Lance Armstrong of the bronze medal he won at the 2000 Sydney Olympics because of his involvement in doping.

Two officials say the IOC sent a letter to Armstrong on Wednesday night asking him to return the medal.

The move came after the IOC was notified by cycling's governing body that Armstrong had not appealed the decision to disqualify him.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 am

Old Lance Armstrong, might wanna get Marion Jones on the phone & find out what's coming for him next.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316536,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7182969.stm

Marion Jones became an iconic U.S athlete after her five Olympic medals in track and field at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia. But shortly after her rise to fame, she was ensnared in a nationwide steroid scandal surrounding the San Francisco drug supplier BALCO and later admitted to using performance-enhancing drugs to help secure her medals. In 2008, the International Olympic Committee voted to strip Jones and her relay teammates of their Sydney medals,
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am

Wow 6 nonstop replies. Who is denial about his own county? :oops:

Let me get out the :boohoo: while I read your sob stories how your own government has caught your countries cheaters. :clap:
greeney2
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby blackvault » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Rath,

I am going to be honest with you, and I mean this respectfully.

You seemingly have this outstanding pride for your country, and I respect that. I really, and honestly do. But, your pride gets in the way of rational thinking, judgement and logic.

Australia is not the shining glimmer of hope for the world to strive to be. I am not saying America is, but you seemingly want to make sure everyone knows how GOOD your country is and how BAD everyone else's is.

To me, and I am sure to many others, that shows desperation on your part to show how significant Australia is on our planet when deep down - maybe you think it isn't. Why? I am proud to be an American... and proud to live where I do. But who here (including me) has attempted, to the extent that you have, to prove we are so superior to you other inferior nations? No one. No one is trashing your country, and on the contrary, I've always hope to visit one day. But you have this dire need to make me, and everyone else here who asks for a fair assessment and rational logic, to look like some poor, pathetic human being who is unfortunate to live in the country they do. If they could only be so lucky to be an Australian.

I don't mean to be rude... but it's sad. I think Australia is beautiful and an amazing place I'd like to visit one day. But, your desperation to trash the country I live in, is pretty sad. And as greeney2 pointed out, the non-stop posts back to back to keep trying to prove your point on how wrong we all are, and how right you are, is pretty telling.

Just my two cents.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
User avatar
blackvault
 
Posts: 1768
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: North Hollywood, Ca.

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:19 pm

The Rath routine is just old, disruptive, and no more than trolling.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9668
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests