The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

What Ya'll Watchin'

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby rath » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

at1with0 wrote:Nice cut and paste job. (given that you have not watched the show)?

Yhe i supplied the cut & past job to show everybody, how much of a fool you are & to show you how silly you look. ( yet again )

your whole position is that i have not watched the show because you seem to think it was not on in Australia.

My cut & past job, proves you wrong again.

The show bombed in Australia .... & we all stopped watching it.

Once again your position is a losing one.

But im more than happy to continue chatting with you as it's always good to boost my post count.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
rath

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:51 am

You haven't seen a single episode.

EOD :think:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:39 am

at1with0 wrote:You haven't seen a single episode.

EOD :think:

have. :thumbup:
rath

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 am

You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

OK, if you've seen an episode (which I doubt) maybe you can explain how it is US propaganda without copynpaste. I've seen them all and it does not make the US gov't look good in any way.
at1with0

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 am

at1with0 wrote:You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

OK, if you've seen an episode (which I doubt) maybe you can explain how it is US propaganda without copynpaste. I've seen them all and it does not make the US gov't look good in any way.

I have seen the show .... & your the one who's being childish, ..... your the one who started down this path over the propaganda in Homeland.
rath

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 am

Sylvania Waters was an Australian reality television series that followed the lives of an Australian family – one of the first such programs in Australia. It premiered on Australian television in 1992 and was co-produced by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). The show documented the lives of Noeline Baker and Laurie Donaher of 48 Macintyre Crescent in the Sydney waterside suburb of Sylvania Waters over a six-month period, emphasising the couple's newfound wealth and luxurious lifestyle as well as interpersonal conflicts. The show was a the worlds first in the reality show format.

rath

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:53 am

rath

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 am

at1with0 wrote:You're debating style resembles a little kid's.

Please it's total propaganda mate ... maybe you don't see it because you have been subject to it all your life .....

You claim it's not propaganda because it does not make the u.s government look good. :crazy:

Well before you go and make yourself look even more foolish ........ Best you go & find lout what propaganda actually is.

Where does it state that propaganda is only allowed to be positive towards the nation producing it. :oops: .....

You can't even really see the real propaganda because they are so controlled by it already.

The T.V show 24 was total propaganda ....... pro torture & all that ...... where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect ... Not to mention the fact that this show is a re-make of a show from Israel. ( as my previous posts show )

The fact that in the show they are making federal agencies in the USA look so inept at protecting the usa. ....

That in itself is a call for a bigger U.S police state. & more control over the U.S & it's people. That's a nod to Nato forces and PMC's policing your streets. Where they can enforce tougher gun control laws. The very use of the words "Since 9/11" "we don't want to get hit again" these are all triggers. triggers designed to install more unfounded fear in you & the American people so you keep handing over more & more & more of your rights to the USA.

Homeland is not as forward in it's propaganda ... But it is trying to paint the USA in a better light, after the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan. ( & the whole Guantanamo bay ) In the same way the Germans try to distance themselves from the whole holocaust misunderstanding.

I love a few good man by the way ... Great lead up to the Iraqi & Afghanistan wars ... Gitmo was big in a few good man remember.

This song shut up by Ice-T came out back in the 1990's ... Now in a Post 9-11 world ... this song kinda sez it all don't you think.

rath

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 am

rath wrote:where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect

Not true whatsoever. It is clear that you haven't watched the show therefore your opinion is worthless at best.

The fact that in the show they are making federal agencies in the USA look so inept at protecting the usa. ....

Well most people (everyone but you actually) realize that Homeland is not a documentary.
at1with0

Postby rath » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 pm

at1with0 wrote:
rath wrote:where as Homeland is trying to portray the US as a nation who follows the rules ect ect

Not true whatsoever. It is clear that you haven't watched the show therefore your opinion is worthless at best.

Well most people (everyone but you actually) realize that Homeland is not a documentary.

Please .... im starting to think you have not even watched the show at1.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts