The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama" we're out of money"

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Sun May 24, 2009 11:48 am

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashocs.htm

No s**t ! This guy is a douche !

Why are we out of money there genius? Nothing to do with all the damn porkulus you just signed? How bout all the money that's been stolen out of the so called lock box that is Social Security? Nah just blame the crap on medicare , and medicaid.

How bad does this guy want to kill us with taxes? All for getting a lousier Health Insurance passed? Not to mention how are we going to pay for crap and tax scam? Or the money to bail out California? or the money to continue to not drill for domestic oil ? and it goes on, on and on ,and on.

You Mr. Usurper are a douche!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby screamzero » Sun May 24, 2009 2:44 pm

...and it's everybody else's damn fault. Bitchocrats had nothing to do with it....
screamzero

Postby BloodStone » Sun May 24, 2009 4:36 pm

I never thought I would ever see this many Americans still blinded by this douche! :lol:

My God man, him < and the Bidongaffe machine
these are easily the dumbest people I have ever witnessed in these positions. I want to see this guys school records. Hell I'm probabaly smarter than these two combined.

Even the libs gotta admit, they really make President Bush look brilliant. :lol:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 25, 2009 12:44 pm

I was a Hillary supporter anyway.
I think she would have done better...
Even if she isn´t really a new mind in the game...
She still knows alot more than Obama and McCain when it comes to politics and crap...
*sign*... :roll:

But still I won´t judge him fully.
I`ll judge him after his first term.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

It's not my job to judge anybody, but he is a douche ! :D

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 am

Our being out of money has very little to do with Bush leading us into 2 unnecessary wars at the cost of ~$12 billion per month, much of which was/is steered to his cronies. Right?
hxxx

Postby BloodStone » Tue May 26, 2009 5:33 am

Our being out of money has very little to do with Bush leading us into 2 unnecessary wars at the cost of ~$12 billion per month, much of which was/is steered to his cronies. Right?

No, It's a combination of many Presidents not paying attention to the needs of our country. Bush was just a small part of it. The Usurper in chielf owns it now, He signed the massive porkulus bill that never should have been passed. He will be the straw who broke the countrys piggy bank once and for all.

You really need to get away from this Bush syndrome, It's not healthy. :roll:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby hxxx » Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Someone is working hard to catapult propaganda.
hxxx

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 5:54 am

What you people need is to stop believing that these so called politicians even gives a rat´s ass about you all :roll:
They all get corrupted sooner or later giving them power to take control of AtomBombs and what not. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 27, 2009 8:36 am

What you people need is to stop believing that these so called politicians even gives a rat´s ass about you all
They all get corrupted sooner or later giving them power to take control of AtomBombs and what not.

How how does any country get away from it Saturos? Every where in the world you go now has some form of Government. I agree for the most part they are all corrupt or become so. So how do we get rid of the scurge on this planet without destrying every country on the planet?

We go vote, We tell our leaders what we wnat done, and they do the complete opposite. How do you stop that?

You have the right intention, but I think you fail to see the real big picture of what you propose?Then again I also realize that you would be one of the few who would be happiest if the human race was wiped from the planet.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts