The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Sandy Hook Shooting Conspiracy - "Crisis Actors"

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 am

There is a lot of traction gaining on whether or not "crisis actors" were being used during the tragedy of Sandy Hook.

What do YOU think this all means? Here is some of the proof that is currently circulating. I will admit, the video at the top is VERY bizarre. Anyone have any rebuttal to this? I haven't found any analysis done, so am looking for anything else out there. Please feel free to upload photos, videos, etc. to this thread.

164676_427791100628180_386212296_n.jpg
164676_427791100628180_386212296_n.jpg (156.24 KiB) Viewed 3774 times

crisis-actors1.jpg
crisis-actors1.jpg (123.4 KiB) Viewed 3774 times
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 am

Here is my disclaimer from The Black Vault: I am not saying the events were staged, or "crisis actors" were used. However, the theories themselves are gaining traction, and there are some interesting pieces of evidence starting to surface. Not sure what it all means, but wanted to put it here for discussion and offer a place for people can post their information, and archive the evidence.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 am

Whats in the movies right now? ARGO is a movie about a real life event kept secret, to free people out of IRAN where they faked a movie being filmed and used that as the cover to get them out and rescue them. They got them out of the Canadian embassy and they pretended to be part of the crew, to fly out. Now every conspiracy person is convinced we use actors and movies, the big or little screen, and use that as a means to pull off a grand conspiracy. What timing.

Not just a few months ago I confronted one of our posters, who tried to fabricate a scenario based on a "smile" in a still picture about Aurora, Colorado. "Why would this person be smiling" me asked and went on to elaborate what it all meant. After searching and finding the picture, I also uncovered the caption that explained the smile, WHICH HAS OMITTED by that person. Wow, now we are connecting the 2 shootings with the same actors??? Anyone think they would be that stupid?

So now everyone is on a line of conspiracy thinking that everything is staged, they use impostors, or actors. Toss in a little photoshopping, and anyone can produce this kind of thing. God knows we have seen it all with YouTube videos that are the same cheesy flavor and careful presentations.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:15 am

I actually thought the King Kong Bundy reference was a joke (I didn't make this picture). I was surprised to see a site out there is really claiming this is him. I think that gets a bit too crazy for me, but do find the similarities in the pictures interesting. Not sure what it means, if anything, however.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:17 am

King Kong Bundy actually died in real life a long time ago.
greeney2

Postby Ladybug » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 am

There are some strange incidents and unanswered questions concerning Sandy Hook, however not all is questionable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO92tg6WlXI Darrell Scott - Father of Columbine shooting victim, Rachel Scott , stood before Congress and spoke from his heart. My guess is that Congress wasn't prepared to receive this message and they most likely wouldn't like Darrell's view because they would rather demonize the NRA and those individuals who legally own or want to buy guns.

! blackvault wrote:
Added video for ease of viewing. You can use the "YouTube" icon in the reply menu to add videos, in the future.

Ladybug

Postby blackvault » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:26 pm

blackvault wrote:I actually thought the King Kong Bundy reference was a joke (I didn't make this picture). I was surprised to see a site out there is really claiming this is him. I think that gets a bit too crazy for me, but do find the similarities in the pictures interesting. Not sure what it means, if anything, however.

Let me clarify. I meant the similarities of the person... not to King Kong Bundy. That reference, I think, is silly.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:29 pm

This video has now gone viral. Please check it out and post your thoughts:

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Dragoness » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm

I have taken to not listening to the news as events happen. Journalists today don't appear to care if they get the facts right, it's a matter of getting the story first and also people want their 15 minutes of fame. Years ago we had a hostage/shooting situation and the amount of bad information was amazing. People were calling the TV stations and radio stations with every little rumor. If people were seen in camoflauge it got reported (were do have a military base nearby). Got so bad the police had to ask the radio stations to stop because the perp was listening. I can totally see how in the first part of the video things may not get re-reported, if they later found to be of no value. For example, the person in the woods didn't have any involvement. I don't think reporters always think it's important to update viewers.
Dragoness

Postby blackvault » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:10 pm

I did verify that the "drill" they were running did in fact take place on Dec. 14th, the day of the murders/shooting. This is verifiable by anyone.

That's an odd coincidence, isn't it?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts