The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

CEO threatens to ‘start killing’ over Obama’s gun control

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 am

yeager_killingpeople_130110a-615x345.jpg
yeager_killingpeople_130110a-615x345.jpg (32.66 KiB) Viewed 706 times

The Raw Story wrote:Unhinged Tactical Response CEO threatens to ‘start killing people’ over Obama’s gun control

By David Edwards
Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:57 EST

The CEO of a Tennessee company that specializes weapons and tactical training is threatening to “start killing people” if President Barack Obama moves forward with gun control measures.

In a video posted to YouTube and Facebook on Wednesday, Tactical Response CEO James Yeager went ballistic over reports that the president could take executive action with minor gun control measures after the mass shooting of 20 school children in Connecticut last month.

After the Drudge Report likened Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin on Wednesday, pro-gun conservatives expressed outrage over the idea that the White House could act without Congress.

“Vice President [Joe] Biden is asking the president to bypass Congress and use executive privilege, executive order to ban assault rifles and to impose stricter gun control,” Yeager explained in his video message. “F*** that.”

“I’m telling you that if that happens, it’s going to spark a civil war, and I’ll be glad to fire the first shot. I’m not putting up with it. You shouldn’t put up with it. And I need all you patriots to start thinking about what you’re going to do, load your damn mags, make sure your rifle’s clean, pack a backpack with some food in it and get ready to fight.”

The CEO concluded: “I’m not fucking putting up with this. I’m not letting my country be ruled by a dictator. I’m not letting anybody take my guns! If it goes one inch further, I’m going to start killing people.”

As The Atlantic noted on Wednesday, gun advocates can stop “freaking out” because Obama cannot ban assault weapons or close the gun show loophole without Congress.

The president, however, can take small steps like modernizing the background check system and limiting importation of assault rifles.

By Thursday morning, the video promising violence in response to gun control measures had been removed from Yeager’s YouTube page, but the link had not been removed from Facebook.

Calls to Yeager and Tactical Response were not returned by the time of publication.

Watch this video, uploaded to YouTube on Jan. 9, 2013.

Update (11:15 a.m. ET): Yeager has replaced his YouTube video with an edited version that does not include the threat to “start killing people.” Raw Story preserved a copy of the original threat below.

Watch this portion of the video that James Yeager removed from the original clip, broadcast Jan. 9, 2013.

*WARNING LANGUAGE IN VIDEO *
View the UNEDITED video at: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/10/u ... n-control/
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:40 am

I read an article recently in which FBI agents, Police , etc.. where polled on the topic of gun confiscation.

The question asked that if forced gun confiscation were employed; would you be willing to confiscate guns from civilians? An overwhelming majority said no because they felt they were nowhere prepared to undertake a door by door gun confiscation program and that it would spark massive revolts. Most of them said they would most likely resign for fear of their lives.

James Yaeger may seem extreme, but the fact of the matter is that he is most likely a law abiding citizen. There are countless more like him. Once the gov't pushes tyrannical law and criminalizes upstanding citizens then they will have to suffer the consequences of a resistant public.

Many people are saying that any Gun Control policy will spark another revolution. That may not be far off.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Kybasser » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:56 am

I totally understand this response, but it is the wrong way to respond, or to react actually. Our President has broken his oath of office by ordering that certain agencies not enforce American law, specifically the DOJ. The role of the president, well one of them, is to enforce the laws of America, and he is not doing this. It is a part of his oath of office to uphold all laws of our country, yet he has chosen not to do so. In response, what happened? He got re-elected. He has the gift of gab. He can easily talk is way out of most things. As good as the democratic machine is at rhetoric, they are just as bad at execution of the duties of America, and this is a perfect example.

Recently, maybe a year or two, a democratic governor, I think from South Carolina, not sure, but it was one of the Carolinas wanted to do away with elections while democrats were in control so they could get some things done. Then in the last two weeks, one member of the Congress (not sure which house) who is in the democratic party has suggested doing away with the Constitutional amendment that imposes term limits on presidents. That's what we need, a dictator in chief, regardless of whichever party it may be.

Further, I'd love to see a new political party emerge. I know I will get some push back on this, and let's discuss it in an intelligent manner... I love that, but take me for instance, I am registered a Republican. Despite this, I mostly disagree with the Republican planks on social issues. In these areas I tend to be much more liberal, but on fiscal issues I tend to be very conservative. I am also very "small federal gov't" inclined, giving the major law making abilities to the states.

Along these same lines, I'd love to see a movement for election change. I agree with having ID to prove you are who you are. A friend from Alabama has reported that he knows for fact, that you can make money during elections by signing up to have a car come and get you, take you to different polling places, tell you who you are at each place, and who to vote for, then they pay you and take you home. He did not say if it was republican or democratic in nature. I'd also like to see us change the electoral college. When our founding fathers set this republic up, we did not have the ability or technology to quickly gather and verify voting results from around the country. Times have changed. The electoral college has disenfranchised many voters. I can name at least five people that I know very well who refused to vote because the polls ensured which presidential candidate would win our commonwealth, and as such they felt their votes did not count. We don't want to disenfranchise poor and minority voters by requiring a photo ID, yet states are willing to go to these people to help them get their photo IDs. Why are they so disenfranchised? I am helping my father-in-law through a fight with cancer. It requires us to regularly get medical records, his own records, to take to other doctors, and each time he has to show a photo ID. I have to have a photo ID at my bank. I just don't understand the reluctance to prove a voter is who they are unless there is something being hidden.

What all this really leads to is that we need a political party, it can be the republicans, the democrats, or a new party, but they need to represent what the constitution puts forth, and MOST of all, they need a good orator, someone who can communicate in a manner that all will understand and gravitate toward.

I see one more post was made, and it brought me back to gun control. Let's look at Norway, where they guy killed over 80 people with his gun. Norway has some of the most restrictive gun control laws. Also I was told something I have not yet been able to verify, but I was told that Sweden that has very low gun violence has a law that says all men, maybe all people... I was informed men, had to own and know how to use a handgun. Seems that is a model that basically proves guns are useful in controlling gun violence. Also in today's paper there is a story about three men running from police in the area. One of the suspects was caught and held for police by a group of armed men who were patrolling their neighborhood.

I will add, that if we want to use the second amendment as our only reasoning, we must realize that even assault weapons would be of no use toward a tyrannical gov't today. We would also need to have GPS guided missiles, heavy artillery and very advanced weaponry to wage war against our army.

Dan
Kybasser

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 am

Kybasser wrote:A friend from Alabama has reported that he knows for fact, that you can make money during elections by signing up to have a car come and get you, take you to different polling places, tell you who you are at each place, and who to vote for, then they pay you and take you home. He did not say if it was republican or democratic in nature.

Public and/or county/city transportation was used, at the expense of the tax-payer, to bus Obama voters to the polls. Publicly announced on local media, no such service was provided for those voting Republican or Independent. It wasn't just for the elderly, it was for anyone voting for Obama. As for the pay scheme you mentioned, I would not be surprised.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby thunder » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

that IDIOT CEO has earned himself a one way trip to jail and the loss of his gun licence. to late for him to try damage controle now.
thunder

Postby chiselray » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 pm

what to say ....?

Blah blah blah...another hot head with an addiction .
chiselray

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm

thunder wrote:that IDIOT CEO has earned himself a one way trip to jail and the loss of his gun licence. to late for him to try damage controle now.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/20566 ... rage-video

Good call.*

Edit - Well, at least half anyways.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts